[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/jakepaul/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: Jake.jpg (168KB, 818x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Jake.jpg
168KB, 818x1024px
I used to dislike him as much as the next robot, but he's honestly grown on me a great deal. It's quite misunderstood honestly. When did you realize he's one of the good Chads?
>>
>>38560315
>I used to dislike him as much as the next robot, but he's honestly grown on me a great deal. It's quite misunderstood honestly. When did you realize he's one of the good Chads?
Why is this bait so bad
>>
>>38560315
You know Elliot could have been just like him. He could have had all that preteen pussy. He could have been a Disney star. But he had too much dignity and realized how cruel fate truly is.
>>
>>38560315
how many threads are there going to be on this cock
>>
>>38560342
It's not bait though. I'm not saying I love him or anything. He just gets way too much hate. There is this circlejerk over how insufferable he is and all, but I don't find him that bad. I know there are other robots who understand. Just because he's a Chad doesn't mean he immediately deserves hate.
>>
>>38561012
Only the enlightened will realize that Jake is a true robot.
>>
>>38560315
NAH, I don't hate the guy but just watch his fucking vlogs. they're practically afraid of the dude. he seems a bit like a tyrant.
>>
I haven't seen any of his videos or anything, but when I check my e-mail I see news blurbs when I log in and log out and they often say something about him. I remember one that was about how he bullied some kid in school, and back then people would try to cheer the bullied kid up by saying something to the effect of "Don't worry about it, bullied guy, because when you get out into the real world you are going to be making the big bucks and that guy is going to be nothing". Anyway, doesn't seem too misunderstood to me.
>>
>>38560315
WHY HIS NOSE CROOKED DOE LMAOOOOO
LOOK AT HIS FACE LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
WHY HE MAKING THAT FACE THO LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
LOOK AT HIS HAAAAAAAAAIR

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>38561012
>>38561825
He was a school bully. Fuck him and fuck you.
>>
>>38560315
>ugly hair and a typical jock bully

yes how lovely
>>
>>38561841
>they're practically afraid of the dude. he seems a bit like a tyrant.

what do you mean anon?
>>
>>38561841
yeah i got that vibe as well from watching half of a vlog... Interaction around him always seems so forced, maybe it's the camera but "they're practically afraid of the dude" is a good way of putting it
>>
>>38562856
who? like the other kids who hangout with him?
>>
>>38560342
This faggot has been making threads about himself for a couple of weeks now, when will you retards learn to sage.
>>
>>38562387
watch a few of the vlogs man, you can see it for yourself. If you have a decent handle on social dynamics it'll be super clear to you.
>>
>good chad

you mean the one that acts like your friend to do you a favor

no fuck those guys. at least the bullies are honest.
>>
>>38560315
Why should I care about yet another literally who.
>>
>>38563192
do you live under a fucking rock?

>>38560315
he makes so much fucking money at the age of 20 i got mad respect for him. social media genius
>>
>>38563316
No. I just don't live in the American media's sphere of bullshit.
>>
>>38563177
That's not what I meant by good Chad exactly.
>>
File: download.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
why does this kike hate him so much

all he did was annoy his nieghbours yet theyre making out hes the devil?

its almost like ethan the little kike rate is affraid that a blonde haired blue eyed aryan alpha male has so much pull in online media

8.6 million subs in 6 months with no yid boss? thats anti semetic
>>
>>38560315
I like how he triggers the normies
>>
>>38564354
its envy. normiefags pretend looks and status dont matter yet when a confident and goodlooking guy does not play to the usual "le humble gl guy" their envy really shows and they start REEEING
>>
>>38564395
this

especially if hes white. theres nothing the jew fears more than a proud white man, nothing
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.