[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw your stepsister is unironically impregnated by her high

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_omsmw17fMG1vdbx3no1_500.jpg (69KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_omsmw17fMG1vdbx3no1_500.jpg
69KB, 500x750px
>tfw your stepsister is unironically impregnated by her high school boyfriend

the ensuing drama has been superior to any reality television

please note that my stepsister has never liked me or my dad and i feel zero sympathy for her or her mother.
>>
Genuinely hilarious anon, hope she kills herself after she realizes how fucked her life is now.
>>
>>38557623
Why didn't you fuck her first? o
>>
>>38557832
she is awful. so is her mom. my dad has been married into this shitshow for 2 years and i think we will both be amazed if this lasts another month.

when they got home (apparently she told my stepmom about it after being picked up from the boyfriend's parents' house, lol) and were basically scream-crying at each other about it, stepmom suddenly turned to my dad and went
>WELL, WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT THIS?
and my dad just calmly replied
>nothing, she's your daughter.

i've never been more proud of the guy

right now my stepmom is autistically pacing around the entire house trying to calm herself down before she calls the dude's parents, which is also a horrible plan but i want to watch this play out

>>38557714
i don't want her dead, but i'm getting a deep sense of satisfaction from seeing someone who's basically ignored me/attempted to manipulate me (by fake-crying and sanctimonious browbeating) into giving her stuff or help that she has no intention of reciprocating basically get owned by the universe

also: her mom is worse
>>
>>38558206
you're Dad is based anon
>>
>>38557623
What happened to your real mom?
Your dad is a class a cuck for marrying someone with a kid from different genes.
Sorry boy, you got delt shit.
>>
>>38558206
Post her thot panties
>>
File: tumblr_ljh0puClWT1qfkt17.gif (484KB, 275x210px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ljh0puClWT1qfkt17.gif
484KB, 275x210px
honestly i wish shit like that happened in my family so i can go pic related and get a good laugh
>>
>>38558479

> raising some single mom's daughter
> probably will end up raising her daughter too
> already roped into the drama
> "based"
>>
>>38558640
>raising some single mom's daughter
did you even read retard? He told her to fuck off
>>
>>38558206
Tell your father that you love him anon, he's doesn't have the balls to not marry a whore but does have the balls to stand up to her.
>>
>>38558665
Did you miss the part that OP has a step sister? That means his dad is already rising a single moms daughter. He just told the New fetus to fuck off. Good luck with that though, he is still married to it's grandmother
>>
>>38558552
teaches in an international school in another country

>>38558640
to be fair, their marriage has been on the outs for like 6 months now for a variety of reasons, so i'm operating under the belief that they could be packing their bags pretty soon

i was pretty open with my dad that i thought this whole thing was a mistake but dude was thinking with his dick 100% (stepmom is kind of attractive for a 40 something, none of those genes were passed to her daughter)
honestly i like my dad but he's basically a dude from the sticks who works in a cement factory and spends his free time fishing. stepmom and her clan have been taking advantage of his kindness for a long time now and its pleasing to see that even that has its limits

there was a few months where he tried to exert some kind of parental control over this girl but she made it very clear that she wasn't going to listen to him and her mom had her back 100% so he could fuck right off
>>
>>38558784
>there was a few months where he tried to exert some kind of parental control over this girl but she made it very clear that she wasn't going to listen to him and her mom had her back 100% so he could fuck right off

This last part is amazing, now that she is pregnant the step mother what's him to be a father LMAO

Your step mum sounds like a huge cunt, no offence
>>
Meh. Boring story. She'll get an abortion and be sad for a bit and it'll all blow over.

Honestly, you're objectively fucking pleb if you genuinely think this is life ruining or any of the other autistic, hysterical shit numales always come up with when minor life nonsense happens.
>>
>>38558873
>Your step mum sounds like a huge cunt, no offence
she is

>>38558903
it'll be interesting to see what she does. nobody has even begun to talk future plans. its all "how could you do this" shit at the moment

both mom and sister are confirmed anti-abortion though. like hardcore anti-abortion. i didn't mention this due to /pol/ but they are trump fanatics, too, and i know for my stepmom it's almost entirely because she thinks clinton would have "legalized baby murder." also, she thinks "big pharma" refers to a cabal of big corporations that are channeling money to the democratic party so that they can realize their ultimate goal: making abortions so easy and convenient that you can basically walk into a walgreens and get one right then and there

i actually kind of think the whole trump thing is when my dad started to see the light, for what its worth. i don't think he thinks all that much about politics but even he was pretty weirded out at how quickly they became right wing zealots. and they were upset at the fact that he (and me, i guess) didn't want to go to trump rallies and shit.

all of this is to say that they both talk a big game about abortion being murder but they've been hypocrites about 1000 things before this so it'll be interesting to see if they can make the pivot here too
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.