[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw i realize we're the bad guys

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 093245828903.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
093245828903.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>tfw i realize we're the bad guys
>>
Who is "we" and why are "we" bad?
>>
>>38557084
Of course you are. You're ugly, disgusting parasitic creeps that blame everyone but yourselves. I sincerely hope you kill yourselves.
>>
>>38557145
Pretty much this, robots are sacks of shit
>>
>>38557109
The American Imperialists in general. Also Capitalists, neo-nazis and Drumpf supporters.
>>
>>38557084
sure, but we need bad people so that we can appreciate ourselves/good people. all your laziness and stupidity is an example, just like the hardwork of successful people. we see what happens and we make our decisions accordingly.
>>
Everyone's the bad guy and everyone's the good guy.

Also who the fuck is "we"? I'm not aligning with obese NEET scum or this fag >>38557145
>>
>>38557174
>Also who the fuck is "we"?

Faggots
>>
>>38557170
pretty sure OP was talking about robots, take your political circle jerk else where
>>
>>38557205
I am OP and I was referring to America and the right wingers.
>>
>>38557145
this is pretty alpha desu
>>
>>38557226
You're the bad guy, anon.
>>
>>38557170
Compared to who? The radical left?
>>
>>38557226
>I am OP

No, you're not.
>>
>>38557226
lol rick and marty amirite XD

kill yourself you cancerous faggot
>>
>>38557084
>Yfw Its obvious you're a chick pseudo posting
>>38557109
Females.
>>
>>38557084
>tfw people often times tell you how bad they are
>tfw they think I'm a good person
>tfw I never tell them otherwise
>tfw I'm much worse than most of them

At least they're honest about who they are. It's hard for me to think I'm actually a pretty bad person, just posting this was hard for me.
>>
>>38557084
>the bad guys
Life isn't Harry Potter, anon.
>>
>>38557084
Speak for yourself, I've done nothing wrong
>>
Hitler did nothing wrong, for real.
>>
>>38557658
Ideologically, no.
Strategically, he did quite a few things wrong.
>>
>>38557593
>Speak for yourself

na, we all know you're a piece of shit
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.