[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's a trap?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0235.jpg (198KB, 620x784px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0235.jpg
198KB, 620x784px
> dating girl for two years now
> everything going great
> both virgins when we met homebodies and awkward, but in a good way
> but girlfriend likes yaoi, twinks and feminine guys
> I'm masculine/attractive for a geek, 5'10", 180 lbs, decent cock
> girl asks me if I would fuck a twink for her
> watched some anime, etc. with trap characters and such but no huge interest
> 2D can never be 3Dand look good
> shows me a picture of guy she wants me to fuck while she watches
> 5'1", maybe 100 lbs., small and curvy with soft lips and feminine features
> told her I wasn't sure
> want to marry this girl, and I'm concerned this is a trap snd she's testing me, but I also kinda want to fuck the femboy now, especially if it'll make her happy

What do? :|
>>
>>38555686
1)GTFO the board normie degenerate
2)nice made up blog
3)KYS
>>
you have an r9gay general ask in there. Saged
>>
cant stand these constant gay threads sage
>>
Can u post pic of trap pls
>>
>>38555800
Not a normie if you post here. I visited all the time when I didn't have a gf. Followed advice of Chad and changed my life around. You can, too.
>>38555871
>>38555898
I'm not gay, though.
>>38556009
Not going to do that to him. You can believe me or not.
>>
Your position sounds like heaven. Now go fukk that cuteboi
>>
I say do it. Two big outcomes

Outcome A:
>You say okay
>It's not a trap
>You get to bang a cute trap with your fiances approval
>Fuck yeah.jpg

Outcome B:
>You say okay
>HA! It was a trap, I knew you were a gayboi
>You break up

You just dodged a bullet. This is the first test of MANY tests she will constantly throw at you like the conniving bitch she is. If this was the case, she probably doesn't even wanna marry you. She's trying to make you mess up so she can dump you guilt free.
>>
>>38555686

my gf has fetish similar to this. she likes to watch traps get fucked, although she's never brought up making any of it real to her. she says she likes it cause it's a manly thing to her, with one guy taking control of another, except its less gay cause the guy looks like a chick
>>
>>38556297
What if she is doing this just to test me?
>>
I want to find a girl who is comfortable with me fucking dudes
I prefer girls for relationships, absolutely
But for sex? Gimme a good boy
>>
>>38557053
>>38556297
>>38555686

Late to the party, but I would say go for it. She's the one who came forward with the idea, and a part of being in a relationship is being honest with each other, especially in the sexual department.

If you do love her and trust her, then trust her this isn't a test. For all you know, she could've been working up the nerve for a long time to ask about this and is even more anxious about it than you are.
>>
>>38557053
then hook up with the cuteboi
>>
>>38556976
This, if she is the kind of bitch who sets up traps just to fuck with you, then she isn't worth it the long run.
>>
>tfw no gf that gives you handjobs while you fap to traps
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.