[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the youngest girl you've ever been attracted to?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 8

What's the youngest girl you've ever been attracted to?
>>
15 cause she was my gf. When I was 19
>>
>>38555309
7e7en
>>
>>38555332
Why don't you take a seat and tell us about her?
>>
>>38555309
In recent years? I'd say nothing younger than my age (probably older if anything).

When I was a child, I was attracted to those a year or two younger than me.
>>
File: PRODUCTION-Juliet-Canham[1].jpg (46KB, 615x620px) Image search: [Google]
PRODUCTION-Juliet-Canham[1].jpg
46KB, 615x620px
youngest girl ive ever found sexually attractive was 18 years old officer

I find women get more and more attractive as they age, 35 is peak attractiveness officer

pic related, prime female beauty , i myself have never understood how some SICK FUCKS could be attracted to the pure sweetness of a preteen girl

light of my life, fire of my loins. My sin, my soul
>>
File: 89002d4f031ae136562bfbc1c66d8a25.jpg (402KB, 1004x1250px) Image search: [Google]
89002d4f031ae136562bfbc1c66d8a25.jpg
402KB, 1004x1250px
>>38555332
That's really super hot anon.
>>
9, I blame the internet for introducing me to Candydoll.
>>
9 years old
When I was a sub teach at elementary school for a while there was this petite timid girl who was totally clinging to me, feels good man. There were moments when I had unchristian thoughts, she really was the type that made you think she'd do anything you ask of her just to not upset anyone.
>>
File: 239852523.png (64KB, 252x328px) Image search: [Google]
239852523.png
64KB, 252x328px
I was walking my dog once and as he sniffed around the front of the local library she asked if she could pet him. It was 3pm so she must've just gotten out of school and was waiting for her parents to pick her up. Anyway, she asked me how old I was, and I told her my age without thinking. (I was 22.) She gasped and said I looked 15.

She didn't tell me her age but it must have been somewhere from 13 to 15, seeing as how she asked all the questions which made me think she was looking for a bf. So I guess I could've lost my virginity to a 15yo if I wasn't such a retard. Feels bad man.
>>
>>38555361
Yeah, sure, I'll tell you about her.
I met her through my little sister while I was in 11th grade. I find it really difficult to relate to people my age and generally perform better with kids--I'm less of a sperg or my sperginess compliments their childishness and I'm just comfortable. So my little sister has kind of been the closest person to me and I met Seven through her, Seven lived a few houses down the street and I'd spend my afternoons playing with my little sister, Seven, and a few other kids from the street. Hide and seek, freeze tag, and all the fun I missed out on in elementary school. She was such a sweet kid, with so much love for the world and she liked to meow and pretend to be a cat randomly which killed me. I loved talking to her and hearing her aspirations, every few weeks asking what she wanted to be when she grew up. It was different every time. Pianist, artist, vet, and "taking care of plants". One day the street kids just started chanting, "Seven loves Anon, Seven loves Anon!" Apparently the wrongness/taboo nature of it wasn't embedded in these kids because they encouraged the shit out of Seven to make moves on me. By this time I had already developed feelings for Seven but you bet I kept them on check, except Seven started referring to me as her boyfriend and I let her. She didn't like to say so in front of anyone else though, she was very shy about it, which was just fantastic for me, I thought. We hugged a lot and I once kissed her forehead, but that's as far as that went. We moved soon after I graduated from high school, four years ago. My mom keeps in touch with her mom through facebook and sometimes I go through Seven's Mom's pictures and see how Seven's growing up. I miss her a lot and I really hope I didn't damage her pure soul somehow because I feel really guilty about it, but I'd still be her boyfriend every single time.
>>
>>38555572
So anywhere from 9-14?
>>
File: tecBc7k_.jpg (118KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tecBc7k_.jpg
118KB, 1280x720px
>>38555309
some 7yo girl that really enjoyed sitting on my lap and sleeping half naked at sleepovers with my little sister. i swear, hispanic girls are born thirsty.
>>
>>38555309
She was 7.i was 9-11 at the time and i was incredibly attracted to her.she gave me the biggest boner i ever felt when she sat on my legs.
>>
When I was 18 there was a 12 year old girl who had a crush on me. She was a dark-haired qt. She used to flirt shamelessly but I was always careful to pretend not to notice when I was out in public around her because I really didn't want the negative attention it would bring.
You have no idea how difficult that was, because I wanted her so badly. I used to see her at the town swimming pool, and I can still picture her with her perfect little cupcake titties and gorgeous ass.
I never did anything about it though.
>>
>>38556777
10 year difference huh? Well im the same except she is 16, and i kissed her in the mouth and she kissed me back. I couldn't resist her, i really grew feelings over her after holding it for many years.

Those trip 7s its a sign you should try contact her.
>>
>>38556777

>triple 7e7en7

This is fate. Seven confirmed for best age.
I'll chip in and say one of the most charming girls I've ever had the pleasure of talking to was also 7.
>>
>>38556777

> I miss her a lot and I really hope I didn't damage her pure soul somehow because I feel really guilty about it

No, anon, you made her happy and left her some extremely fond memories. I'm sure of it.
>>
The 12 year old girl I was dating

when I was 14.
>>
I think I was 16, my neighbor had his 8 year old niece live with him for a few months. She developed a huge crush on me, I was one of the few older people she listened to. I got to feel her chubby tits and ass while we were rough housing. I would have pushed it more but we were never alone for more than ten minuets. She said she she was sad that I already had a girlfriend.

That was nearly a decade ago, she'd probably be legal by now, doubt she'd remember me or still be a virgin
>>
>>38557691
>almost had sex
Fucking CHAD
>>
>>38555309
sexually? she SAID she was 17 turning 18 but in reality was 14 turning 15. they develop physically really really really fast by 14, I have come to find out.

i was 17 during all of this.
>>
>>38555309
Probably like 8, but I was 8 at the time, so I don't really think that counts.
>>
>>38556777
That's nice.
But you're still a pedo.
>>
>>38555309
....fucking 11

kms
>>
>>38556777
$$$$$$$$77777777777$$$$$$$$$$$

This is an original comment
I have crippling depression
>>
>>38555572
thats real beauty right there. I wish i was man enough to handle such a beauty
>>
>>38556256
>unchristian thoughts
>desired a 9 year old

So you had islamic thoughts? okay. yay multiculturism??
>>
12 year olds are getiing hotter each year. Too bad they are illegal and I would never break the law.
>>
I saw down a 8yo sundress at a local state fair I was helping out with my JROTica buds in Sophomore year.
I remember feeling so ashamed, but I had to take another peek, such a nubile flat chest. Goodness it gets me riled up still.
Wouldn't ever touch a girl though, that's immorality on a new level.
>>
File: 1341029809097.jpg (34KB, 375x427px) Image search: [Google]
1341029809097.jpg
34KB, 375x427px
If 2D counts, 11.
>>
12, but I was 12 at the time so I think that's okay

since adulthood, probably 14 if I had to guess.
>>
>>38555309
"Ever?" Like 4, since I had a girlfriend in pre-k.
>>
>>38555309
5, my sister when I was 9.
I french kissed her and dry humped her
>>
>>38558754
It's a figure of spech.
>>
>>38555572
MIL-FI-TA
>>
File: zerderere.png (119KB, 226x238px) Image search: [Google]
zerderere.png
119KB, 226x238px
whats happening ITT?
>>
>>38555309
I'd guess she was around 8-10
>>
File: Empress Asuka.jpg (94KB, 735x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Empress Asuka.jpg
94KB, 735x1000px
>>38555309
Well Asuka is 13, and I only have eyes for her.
>>
>>38555309
>youngest girl you've ever been attracted to?
8, I was also 8 though. We we're on the same class.
>youngest girl you've ever been SEXUALLY attracted to?
same grill 7 years later, so 12.
>>
i was 14 at the time tho
>>
14, but it was an anime character so I'm clean
>>
>>38562153

>8
>7 years later, so 12.

8+7=12
15=12
0=3
>>
I've masturbated to 8 year old girls sometimes, so I guess that's it.
>>
>>38555309
The youngest girl I've been just physically attracted to as an adult has been like 14.

However as an adult a 14 year old does not have an attractive personality at all.
>>
>>38555309
I fucked a 14 year old when I was 17. That was pretty hot. She messaged me on facebook, I picked her up from my grandma's house, and she convinced me to choke her while I fingered her. Tightest pussy ever. I literally did this because I knew in a month I would be 18 and could never again fuck an 18 year old. Totally worth it but now I'm a kinky son a bitch and she's to blame
>>
About 9 years old
I was also 9
I miss being a kid
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.