[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any robot MGTOWs here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

Any robot MGTOWs here?
>>
would never claim to be a mgtow but no way im getting married.
>>
>>38555274
I might consider myself MGTOW, because I basically stopped paying attention and stopped caring about women. But I'm not a part of the movement per say, all they do is complain and bitch about women... I want to leave them behind, I can do without the constant reminder of their existance.
>>
>>38555274

The whole concept seems very contradictory. It seems to assert that men should do what they want without the influence of women, and yet all they seem to do is bitch about women
>>
Mgtow is about moving away from society as a whole,not just women. I am mgtow but there is no way i will ever put myself to that label.
>>
>>38555274
defacto MGTOW here, though I never make a point of it in public like a cringelord
>>
File: 1500186228790.png (113KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1500186228790.png
113KB, 306x306px
Daily reminder that MGTOW is no different than land whales screeching about fish and bikes
>>
File: imgur_reaction.gif (1MB, 161x200px) Image search: [Google]
imgur_reaction.gif
1MB, 161x200px
inb4 hurrr durrr you were SENT you're own way
>>
File: confidence.png (269KB, 450x325px) Image search: [Google]
confidence.png
269KB, 450x325px
>>38556481
I accept this critique, since the sexual market has winners and losers. Trying to be alpha when you're not is a waste of time.
>>
>>38555274
>sour grapes
>bitter virgins
>kid, his ball, and playground
Did I miss any that'll eventually be used?
>>
MGTOW are delusional as to why they are alone. That being said its better than to chase women, try PUA shit, become a male feminist or overcompensate by trying to be "le bad boi". I just wish they were more self-aware
>>
>>38555274
Does anyone else find that "poster" for mgtow to be completely pathetic? Right, i'm sure you'd all turn down a women who asks you out.
>>
>>38556454
>>38556481
Honestly whiny MGTOW are vastly outnumbered by faggots whining about how whiny MGTOW are
>>
>>38556537
You forgot the /pol/tards spouting bullshit about "mub birthrates" but you got the other ones
>>
>>38555274
I became a follower of the mgtow movement after my crush stopped talked to me despite me giving her thousands, if not tens of thousands of dollars in gifts

Some just weren't meant to flourish I guess
>>
>>38557584
>after my crush stopped talked to me despite me giving her thousands, if not tens of thousands of dollars in gifts

You should be legally obliged to commit suicide in public if this is true.
>>
>>38555274
>only desire for gf is because I want someone to take care of my dog
Maybe when I get a nine to five job I'll be MGTOW
Right now I'd take a gf if she'd approach me
>>
Hey, everyone! Look over here and notice how I don't care about you! Please just look over here and notice...
>>
>>38557619
It is extremely humiliating. I posted about the necklace on normie book before I gave it to her but I don't have many friends so I doubt anyone really caught on though.
>>
>>38557725
Man, if this is true, why would do something like that to yourself? Even if it worked what would it accomplish? You'd have a relationship that you bought and paid for and was predicated on your continued ability to keep paying for it. Why would you want that? Have some dignity.

I don't want to sound cliched, but I think you're really putting the cart before the horse. You've got to see some worth in yourself before you start looking for external validation. The baseline should be to conduct your life with dignity. If you sell of your dignity for something else you aren't making progress. You're moving backwards.
>>
>>38557661
That's fucking retarded, that's the worst time to be MGTOW fagging. I have an 9-5 and I do not want to cook clean or do laundry when I get home but my qt gf comes over and helps me because she knows how exhausted I am. Just get a loving gf who wants to do shit for you. It's easy , just go outside talk to girls and be yourself bro!

Inb4 "gtfo my board normal fag REEEEE"
>>
File: nervous.jpg (104KB, 927x1200px) Image search: [Google]
nervous.jpg
104KB, 927x1200px
>>38555274
I'm not MGTOW in the sense that I don't harbor a resentment and anger towards woman or the matriarchy, but realistically I'm probably not going to get married or ever have sex.

There's two reasons for this, I'm a virgin Christian waiting for marriage and there are very few woman left looking for that kind of man, and I've also been screwed over with an unobtainable fetish that the more I fap to the less I find normal woman attractive.
>>
>>38557785
I can pay for it, that's the point. I got into bitcoin early and recently cashed out, thus the gifts.

I just want to treat her like a pirate princess and shower her with gifts. In exchange maybe I can lick her asshole and be degenerate. I don't get the resistance I'm only trying to do nice things here. I have no sinister intentions.
>>
>>38557508
You are not concerned about the birth rates?
>>
>>38557981
Obviously you can pay for it, that goes without saying, you bought it.

I'm not saying that your intentions are sinister, they're just misguided and bound to make you miserable. What you described is a prostitute. Go hire one. It'll be a helluva lot easier for you and her. If you want a two way relationship with someone who respects you debasing yourself like this is the wrong move.
>>
File: 85f.jpg (31KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
85f.jpg
31KB, 500x600px
You're not really going your own way if you're choosing it out of spite of no one going with you. Don't pretend you're the guy in OPs image if no one is the girl
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.