[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey anon, how are you doing in general. What is going on in your life?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

Hey anon, how are you doing in general. What is going on in your life?
>>
File: IMG_4674.jpg (27KB, 263x361px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4674.jpg
27KB, 263x361px
>>38555199
>finally went on date with qt
>finally held girls hand
>finally kissed girl after cute date
>everything went way better than expected
>week later get friendzoned because she got back with her ex because "they had history"
>I tell her she's a piece of shit

I'm still really fucking angry.
>>
>>38555199
Paranoia is a common symptom of a brain tumour. Does that make you paranoid?
>>
>>38555322
At least you have an experience with a girl now. It will hep you in the future. Good going anon!
>>38555355
Reading it not really desu. If i got one i would rather shot myself then go trough all the painful treatment desu. I think life is meh anyway.
>>
>>38555199
Going through a questioning everyithing period after watching this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HS0WSEuousE
>>
>>38555199
I couldn't tell you and even if I could I wouldn't want to. Die.
>>
>>38555199
Pretty shit desu
>be mediocre drawfag with not much prospects of career so I joined the military
>somehow got into a good trade with post military job prospects
>finished basic about 6 months ago and now live on base
>question what the fuck I did with my life every single day
>don't even recognize myself in the mirror anymore
>keep telling myself that I'm just postponing my goals of being a good drawfag by making sure I'm stable in life but I know that's a lie
>finally touched my intuos today for the first time weeks and I nearly fucking puked out of anxiety
>literally do nothing but drink, smoke nearly a pack a day, work out and go to strip clubs to keep myself from thinking too hard about my life decisions
The military broke me as a person and I don't know who I am anymore.
>>
>>38555397
>Good going anon!

Thanks but I'm still angry especially because I have no idea how to find another girl and I have no idea how I started talking to this first one. At least I know I can keep a girls interest for a few days.
>>
>>38555322
Hey man, at least you got a kiss and actually went on a date. HKV here. Honestly, you avoided a mess there anyways, just keep going at it dude.

>>38555199
I guess I'm doing okay. Have one more year left of college until I get my degree, but I've been feeling more anxious and depressed by the minute.
>>
>Been binge drinking for a week straight
>Any time i am sober i have horrible anxiety episodes
Thats basically it. Im out of alcohol now though so im sure things will get really interesting.
>>
>>38555552
Op here, I am an extremely incompetent person. I can not do simple stuff and have constant brainfog. I am the kind that could never be a soldier cause even getting a normal full tiem job of any kind seems impossible for me atm and i am not sure how i will do it. How can you be in the military and still be so negative about yourself? Like being in the military seems pretty fucking awesome to me my dude. I can not even explain it well. At the very least you know you are a real man and all that. Where does all the low confidence come from? Also tell me more about the military. What did you do? How was it? Did you fire guns?...etc.
>>
>>38555199
Saging because you didn't make a feels thread, you made a normie-tier thread
>>
>>38555953
Being in the army sounds awesome but in reality, it's mostly a lot of waiting around and dealing with bullshit especially since I'm in the engineering corps. An yeah we get qualified on LMGs, rocket launchers, grenades and other generic infantry shit even though we're not infantry.
>>
>>38556087
Yea i am kinda fangirling even though that is probably faggy as shit. Please tell me more if you have the time. How did all that firearm training go? Did you ever fuck up and get scolded or not? How is the average day in the army for you go? You may not like yourself but i am fascinated as fuck.
>>
>>38555322
Leave now, normie

vlkfrgrgt
>>
>>38556156
Firearm training is mostly a shitload of weapons drills then they throw you into a weapons handling test where you need to go through all your jam drills and disassembly and reassembly of your weapon. After that you go to the range and do your marksmanship. Then you get tested on it. Our instructors for weapons were hard as fuck ex snipers, pointmen and shit so of course I got yelled at. Everyone fucks up in the army, especially in basic. They make you do a lot of dumb shit in basic to try and build team work. Stuff like dumping your entire kit into a gigantic pile and having to run back upstairs one piece of kit at a time(we lived on the eleventh floor).

Average day when not on exercise is essentially
>wake up at 5 but don't actually get out of bed till 6 because you're too hungover to get up
>brush teeth and shave
>put on uniform
>walk over to the mess and eat or have a cigarette or 5
>form up at 7 to march off to work
>get to workshop
>work until lunch, march back to mess hall, and march back to work at the end of lunch
>work until 4
>go do PT and try not to puke
>finish the day off with dinner and start drinking at 6 and don't stop until 11
>>
>>38556325
Thanks for that description anon. Will not mean jack shit but i think you are pretty goddamn cool for doing and going through the military in general. You are surrounded by other people who do so it does not mean much to you probably. To me you being able to use weapons well and having the will to make it through hard tasks and training makes you badass a shit. It's pretty fucking late here so i have to go to bed. Find a way to respect yourself more whatever the cost. You are a competent strong guy so i have no doubt you will make it without this kind of pointless message anyway. Thank you for your service.
>>
I've tapered off benzos, I took my last dose of .125 of Clonazepam on Monday. I drank tonight so I wonder how I'll feel. I am an alcoholic. I hope I won't have a seizure or anything, I can handle anxiety and shit.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.