[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would you have done about these kids?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1542.png (5KB, 262x192px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1542.png
5KB, 262x192px
I'm looking for some advice robots. I went for a jog at the park today, something I don't normally do.
>start jogging through the park
>everything going well
>feelsgoodman
>start getting tired about half way
>see a bench, sit down and decide to catch my breath there
>there's a group of 4-5 little whites girls having a picnic with a group of like 6 grannies right next to the bench
>I ignore them since I'm just trying to catch my breath for a bit, adrenaline is pumping though me and I'm not really paying attention to my surroundings
>figure it's only some little girls and some grandmas so what's the harm?
>here them start snickering at me
>then one of them sneaks up behind me and pours juice down my back
So here's the part where I want help. How the fuck do you handle a situation like this? What I did was
>get really pissed
>walk up to them
>about to smack one of em but realize hitting a little white girl will probably net me 50+ years in prison
>think about cursing them out but realize that they're like 7-8 years old and I'm an adult
>think about pouring their juice over their hair and tossing the bottle as far as I can throw it but I thought I'd act like an adult and not stoop to their leave
>instead I just walked up to the grannies and tatted them out
>one of them gave her a very light talking to, and the girls wouldn't take responsibility
>"it's a dare so I had to"
>grannies don't give a shit and just start laughing it off and making light of it
>the grannies give ma a fake apology while the little girls are still laughing
>I just walk away after that
And that's it. Is this the right way to go about it? I was trying to be the adult in this situation but it still pissed me off especially since the old ladies wouldn't make them take responsibility. What should I have done? What would you have done? Pls help me robots.
>>
File: Funk dancing for self-defense2.gif (1MB, 389x281px) Image search: [Google]
Funk dancing for self-defense2.gif
1MB, 389x281px
Just start snapping aggressively at them next time
>>
>>38555154
call them cunts and walk away
>>
>>38555154
Pour juice on one of the grannies.
>>
What country are you in?

If you're anywhere in Europe and you look at all middle eastern you probably could've gotten away with raping and murdering all of them.
>>
>>38555453
U.S. I don't think they were American. Had like Eastern European accents and shit.
>>
>>38555154
Should've poured the juice on her grandma
>>
>>38555154

Call them out.
Look at them sternly and just discipline them like a schoolmaster would.
Make sure your voice is firm and loud enough that the other parkgoers can hear
"Little girl, what did you do that for?"
"I SAID WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR?"

Basically embarrass them. Better if parkgoers stop and start staring at the commotion.
Don't curse or call her names, just keep grilling and intimidating her until she breaks. The reason why they do this is because they think they can get away with it. They've probably done this to other people and received no consequence. PUNISH THEM.
Anyway this kinda thing happens because they think you look weak. Prove them otherwise. Also try to get fitter/look more intimidating. You think they'll dare to do it on a strong ass ripped guy?
>>
>>38555410
Tell them if they keep acting like niggers the KKK will lynch them.

Congrats, you just destroyed a family.
>>
>>38555535
I don't think I look that weak either, I'm a little on the short side but I've got pretty broad shoulders and look swole by normie standards. Maybe cause I was facing away from them? They did start getting kinda scared when I started approaching them, like they didn't expect me to walk up to em. I might try that next time anything like this happens tho, also I guess I should keep my guard up even around kids. Didn't expect the little shits to fuck with me.
>>
>>38555318
You'd probably go to jail for that in burgerland
>>
>>38555154
the moment they pour the juice just stand up and begin screaming as loud as possible directly at the kids dont say anything just make the loudest noise you physically can as close as possible without touching them keep this up for maybe a minute or so then just stop step back and go back to your jog
>>
>>38556310
Then you'd seem like an autist and strangers would turn on you.
>>
>>38557528
>little girl bullies an autistic man at the park
Pretending to be retarded would've been the best solution in this situation. They were all cunts and acting like a literal retard would've ruined their wonderful day at the park.
>>
>>38555154
You handled it completely fine, just chalk it up to bad luck and shrug it off.
>>
Not buying the white part. Kids being assholes while the adults watch and laugh is a brown/black thing.
>>
>>38557695
I guess so, shits frustrating but what can you do? Thanks.
>>38557995
Its a shitty person thing. Anyone can be like that.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.