[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gays and traps will never be accepted here, deal with it.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (63KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 500x500px
Gays and traps will never be accepted here, deal with it.
>>
>>38554234

KKK, tripple k mafia back on the scene
right wing death squads
cultural appropriation all of you niggers cucks and liberals
we are sending death squads to the neighborhood after midnight...
>>
>>38554285
Stupid nigger our movement gets bigger
While your brain gets smaller and you call yourselves ballers,
We gonna kill a nigga tonight!
We gonna kill a nigga tonight!
>>
File: imgur_reaction.gif (2MB, 200x160px) Image search: [Google]
imgur_reaction.gif
2MB, 200x160px
>>38554234
that is until someone rises to prominence in this community and influences you all to
>>
I don't mind gays and traps. I welcome them.
>>
>>38554669
>/r9k/
>rising in prominence

You do get what this community is about right? Nobody here will ever rise in prominence. Well not unless they become a supreme gentleman.
>>
File: original.jpg (64KB, 506x748px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
64KB, 506x748px
>>38554701
Commit seppuku. Seriously...... fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>38554234
You need to go back to r/TheDonald or >>>/pol/ for that matter, to that thing ou guys call echo-chamber? Whatever.
>>
File: imgur_reaction.gif (2MB, 350x266px) Image search: [Google]
imgur_reaction.gif
2MB, 350x266px
>>38554713
it'd definitely be a very rare thing to happen, but it could happen
>>
>>38554736
stop acting like an insecure faggot
>>
>>38554914
I hate faggots shitting up /r9k/ and spamming ERP hookup threads with loli pics because it's fucking cancer, and that makes me insecure?

Fuck you faggot. Your AIDS death can't come soon enough.
>>
Gays and trannies should be skinned alive, and have acid poured upon them. Then they should be chopped into pieces whilst still alive, and fed to dogs.

Just my opinion though.
>>
>>38555170
Gays and trannies should be skinned alive, and have acid poured upon them. Then they should be chopped into pieces whilst still alive, and fed to dogs.

Nothing personnel kid.
>>
>>38555236
>Teleports behind you
originally of course
>>
Funny how no one complains about a leftist echo chamber but they act like the jews who survived nazi germany when someone with an opposing political opinion arrives.
>>
>>38555111
>and that makes me insecure?
Yes because you are a fucking insecure faggot. Who do you think you are? Some sort of doctor? Why do you care so much about other peoples cancer. Worry about your own. Faggot
>>
Reminds me of when a black lives matter activist acted as though gays were lesser beings and their rights just don't matter. The comparison being this board full of outcasts that don't accept another group of outcasts.
>>
>>38555706
>Why do you care so much about other peoples cancer.

What sort of newfag is this? Are you serious? And yes I am a doctor you faggot. I just diagnosed you with AIDS and autism, drink bleach twice a day after meals and come back and see me in a month.
>>
>>38557163
No one cares about your diagnosis dr faggot, because no one cares about you
>>
File: maxresdefault (7).jpg (80KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (7).jpg
80KB, 1280x720px
>>38557212
>Being this butthurt because you're a literal faggot and nobody wants you here.

Die. Just die. Go do it right now.
>>
>>38557246
you first , im too busy being butt hurt
>>
>>38557321
Harness those feelings. Use them. Slash your wrists and run out and tell your parents everyone hates you because you're gay and you need medication. Faggot.
>>
>>38554914
>Supporting trap/gay abominations
>Being anything but insecure

KK big boi
>>
File: American Laugh.jpg (15KB, 323x326px) Image search: [Google]
American Laugh.jpg
15KB, 323x326px
>>38557434
Must be hard being a failure to your parents and being a failure on 4chan.
>>
>>38557434
Why would I do that? I find it so much more meaningful to exist and give you an early death, keep getting angry, raise your blood pressure, cause a domino effect on your health. Let my existence consume your every thought with bitterness, anger and hatred. You can't expect me to leave all that behind.
>>
I wouldn't want to fuck a trap if it was acceptable in society
>>
>>38554701
I'm gay but trap and gay threads are low quality garbage. /pol/ can fuck off too.
>>
>>38557574
I think you'd know a lot more about that than I would Anon. Besides, I'm old enough I really couldn't care less what my parents think of me. But regardless, at least they never had to deal with the shame of their son being a faggot trap loving sissy fuckboy that gets piped down with miles of dick and sits around on his busted "boipucci" posting anime pictures all day.

If my kid ever turned out like you I'd petition the state for retroactive abortion rights up till my child turned 20, because fuck me I'd feel depressed if my kid ever ended up being a faggot.
>>
>>38557632
>My blood pressure is great faggot. And unlike your impending colon cancer, the thing about higher blood pressure is I can just walk it off. You won't be walking anything off after they nuke your asshole tumors and you have to wear a colostomy bag you insipid faggot cocksucker.
>>
>>38557722
What else you got? Conjure up more delusions with your hate. Yea you could walk it off, but sounds like you're too busy talking with faggots and being an insecure faggot yourself to go out and enjoy life
>>
>>38557750
I wouldn't have to talk to faggots if they fucked off back to their own board and faggots like you weren't welcoming more of them. Ever think of that retard?
>>
File: atari.png (81KB, 707x500px) Image search: [Google]
atari.png
81KB, 707x500px
>>38557750
>>38557828
Saturday night eh?
>>
>>38557828
No one is forcing you to chat with me, you are doing that all in your own. Because you are secretly gay and love chatting up faggots. Thats why you are so miserable all the time, you are not being true to yourself and who you are. Ever think about that?
>>
>>38558123
>hates faggots
>wants them to leave
>"secretely gay"
>keeps telling you to kill yourself and die
>"chatting you up"

Nice mental gymnastics there retard. Is that how you convince yourself your ilk is actually wanted here, or anywhere? "Oh those guys that just beat my ass for being a faggot in the public bathrooms are just insecure." "everyone that hates me is secretly gay"

I'm not miserable and honestly, I'm smiling right now. Telling you faggots to get the fuck off my board seriously makes me happy. What would make me happier is if you actually did it.
>>
>>38558235
Well good you should do what makes you happy, im happy being here and from thr sounds of it so are you. I dont tell you to stop doing what makes you happy because im not an insecure faggot like you. You'll get there one day kid. Take your time ;)
>>
>>38558276
>insecure
>you're insecure
>insecure
>you're acting very insecure
Anon, if there's one thing I'm certain about, it's my innate hatred for your repulsive behavior. Fuck off and don't come back.
>>
>>38558409
But how can I, when I have you to entertain me. You know an insecure person and all. Because insecure. You. Insecure. I wonder if any of this is getting through to you. Prolly not since you are too busy masking your insecurities.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.