[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it cheating if I use summons on dark souls 3 to beat the bosses?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170722_234645.jpg (128KB, 687x417px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170722_234645.jpg
128KB, 687x417px
Is it cheating if I use summons on dark souls 3 to beat the bosses?
>>
>>38552681
How could it be cheating? It's a game mechanic. Don't listen to autists who base their self worth on how they video games.
>>
>>38552681
No but it does make you a little bitch.
>>
>>38552681
it makes you a little bitch
just like a faggot who has beaten dark souls 2 with a magic build
>>
>>38552744
>>38552827
This is what I needed to hear. I don't want to be a little bitch but this game makes me so MAAAAAD
>>
>>38552709
>It's le part of the game mechanic
the boss work as intended only when you solo them, by doing them with coop you haven't actually defeated it. It's nit "cheating" but it's basically skipping the boss because you are too shit to solo it
>>
>caring about balance in a single player game
use what you want
only autists apply special rules to themselves
>>
File: 14677079052640.jpg (167KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
14677079052640.jpg
167KB, 768x1024px
>>38552941
So it isn't cheating.
>>
You paid for the fucking game
Don't let an autistic fan club tell you how to play it.
Kill yourself if you summon people to gank on invaders however
>>
>>38552681
Do whatever you want. I summoned for the majority of the bosses across the three games and Bloodborne. I couldn't give a shit what some neckbeards think about that. I just wanted to finish the games.
>>
>>38552681
Some NPC summons in particular are fucking OP, so you're basically ruining the fun for yourself as you can just stand aside and let the NPC do all the work.
Dark Souls games don't have much else going for them than the challenge so you're just making the game less fun for yourself this way.
When you get the bosses down you notice they are pretty easy. Everyone has a very limited moveset and they telegraph their attacks in very obvious ways.
>>
>>38553112
I mist just be complete shit then. I'm only on the first proper boss and it all just seems like random flurries of attacks to me. I try rolling under him and attacking but then he does that charge thing and completely fucks me up.
>>
>>38553205
Dodge him like he's a bull. Also make sure your equip load is below 70%.

And by the by, you have played dark souls 1 before, right?
>>
>>38553285
Ye, I played demons souls and dark souls but its been a while. Ill try and dodge him but its the swipe he does afterwards that gets me.
>>
>>38553205
It takes a while to get used to the flow of the game, happened to me too. Keep going for a while and it'll click.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.