[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anything interesting happen at your place of work

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 444665665636.jpg (76KB, 720x909px) Image search: [Google]
444665665636.jpg
76KB, 720x909px
Does anything interesting happen at your place of work
>>
I don't really have a "place of work". I make deliveries for 8 hours. When you're driving around for 8 hours a day, plenty interesting things happen.

For instance, yesterday, I had to deliver to these apartments called The In Place. I assumed it would be full of hipsters. I arrived and the only thing I saw were cholos and prostitutes. I was propositioned for sex multiple times before finishing the delivery.
>>
my boss buys us beer and weed for company bbqs, and he usually does this for any holiday. buys good meat too. pretty chill job honestly.
>>
Office politics/drama/gossip is boring as fuck and the fact that people do it just shows how much more boring office settings are.

I don't have a single worthwhile greentext story to share from years working in the corporate world.
>>
ICE took away a few people
>>
>>38551826
work at lowes
birds keep breaking in, shitting on the merchandise, and dying in the storage area.
Had to clean up 3 bird corpses in the last two months.
>>
>>38551826
>be me
>work in large distribution center
>everyone walking up and down aisles filling boxes
>everyone putting full boxes on conveyors
>coworker walks by
>she looks sickly pale
>face is sweaty
>ask if she's okay
>"no, anon, I feel really weak"
>she goes to end of aisle and collapses
>many people rush to help
>emergency team responds
>CPR
>defibrillator
>paramedics arrive
>more CPR
>tfw we are told she died before they even loaded her into the ambulance
>tfw I was the last person she ever spoke to
>>
I work with adults with asperger's syndrome.

Yes. So many hilarious things. I'm lucky.
>>
>>38552126
>work at liquor store
>niggers keep breaking in, drinking the merchandise, and passing out in the storage area
>had to drag out 3 niggers in the last two months
>>
>>38552393
Story time! Tell us a story, Uncle Anon!
>>
>>38552368
Another tale of the Distribution Center
>working 3rd shift
>the workplace is quiet, mostly maintenance guys and truck drivers bringing in trailers
>maintenance guy walking through production floor, looks a little dopey
>he usually works days
>"going home, anon, I am totally beat."
>ten minutes later
>banging on door on the dock
>it's the maintenance guy
>driving out via the truck road
>falls asleep at the wheel
>car drifts to the right
>slams into concrete streetlight pole base at 50mph
>immovable object vs unstoppable force
>light pole beaks off
>car flips over
>spins around on its roof as it goes down the road and into a drainage culvert
>maintenance guy works his way out of the car, walks to building to get help
>>
No, I just go in and try to talk to as few people as possible and do my job in peace.
>>
>>38552126
Are you from Condemned?
>>
>>38551826
Do you think Craig would browse R9K?
>>
File: 1391701874771.jpg (743KB, 950x800px) Image search: [Google]
1391701874771.jpg
743KB, 950x800px
>>38551826
No. Every blue moon a kid will puke or scrape his knee, and that's about it.
>>
>>38553179
Craig is a powerful wizard who has browsed /r9k/ since the beginning, guarantee it
>>
It's a university police department on one of the safest campuses in the state and I haven't been here long enough to see some real interesting stuff.
>other non sworn crash the carts constantly
>homeless people drift in and out of the campus, usually to steal bikes
>one actually enrolled as a student just to make the process of removing him from campus harder
>officers pull over students driving drunk, sometimes get one with multiple warrants
>>
I work nights stocking shelves, making pallets of merchandise and using pic related to get heavy merch up high in (((America's Home Improvement Warehouse)))
Interesting things happen sometimes
>people drop big bundles of things with forklifts
>the retarded part timer keeps stealing food out of the fridge which infuriates the fat moms
>2/4 of the assistant managers are high strung assholes with double digit IQs who don't realize how long it takes to get work done
>every now and than an injury, last bad one was a guy smashing her hand in between an electric ladder and a pole
>snowblowers in JULY that we have no room for
I'm a female to male trans so I count as an interesting part of people's days too, the open harassment has been starting to die down now that I look mostly male
>>
>>38553828
Ever here of carolina reaper pepper powder? Tell the moms about that and I guarantee the part timer doesn't touch their food again. (for best effect bin all milk)
>>
>>38554329
If it'll be more entertaining than watching them flip their shit over a frozen pizza then I'm game
>>
>>38551826
suburban 911 paramedic
>get called at 3am to open jars of applesauce for pts
>find guy dead for ~48hrs with a can of duster gas in one hand and his cock in the other
>give people rides to dialysis because cheap employer wont put on more BLS trucks
>truck has 300,000 miles and if you dont run it with the windows down it fills up with carbon monoxide
>watch lady literally bleed to death from a nosebleed
>keep getting called while waiting for food order so now wawa owes me like 100 sandwiches
>>
No but I just started and if anything eventful is going to happen, it will probably be because of me. I have a lot of health issues and sometimes it all gets caught up and I end up passing out and going into convulsions. People always freak out and call 911. I haven't told them how bad it gets, just that I'm not the healthiest person. It almost happened last week but I was able to make it in to the bathroom and just let myself fall while convulsing and sweating.
>>
>>38551826
nope mainly because I don't work there was a time back in my twenties where I had a desire to work
>>
>>38552794

I tried to do that but couldn't help but hitting on girls and embarrassing myself in other ways

had to quit and never come back
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.