[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Suicide

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

File: 1441767874928.jpg (33KB, 396x400px) Image search: [Google]
1441767874928.jpg
33KB, 396x400px
Is getting drunk and then cutting the artery in my leg a good way to kill myself? Would cutting any other arteries kill me faster?
>>
Bump pls help

In an original way
>>
come on robros help me out, I haven't got long to plan this
>>
File: 1500456033639.jpg (50KB, 500x667px)
1500456033639.jpg
50KB, 500x667px
Suicide is for pussies who cant cope with life problems. Dont do it op, theres always a way.
>>
>>38551436
>Suicide is for pussies who cant cope with life problems

But this describes me exactly, I can't be bothered dealing with life
>>
I suggest you to post on r/suicidewatch. People can really help you with this. Dont mind the redditors tho, the community there isnt so bad.
>>
>>38551495
Look at me, a random anon. I wanted to kms too but somehow managed to wait till the storm is over.
>>
>>38551514
redditors have a savior complex. they all think they're saving the fucking world to the point that they are the most insufferable bunch of faggots currently in existence
>>
The femural artery is probably the fastest, but if you can line up the knife properly between the third and forth rib, an incision will have you bleed out in 3 minutes, unconcious in 2.
>>
>>38551495
just keep it living. it doesnt matter. none of this matters. you die anyway, might as well jack off some more
>>
>>38551542
there is no end to the storm. The idea of life doesn't appeal to me at all
>>
>>38550919
Every kind of way of killing yourself is a good way, only if you record it.
>>
>>38551568
Do what this guy tells you to do. At least youll have some pleasure.
>>
File: bune.png (1MB, 1109x1133px) Image search: [Google]
bune.png
1MB, 1109x1133px
>>38550919
http://lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/carbon-monoxide-co-poisoning

less messy silly frogposter
>>
>>38551555
Bump
Nice trips dud
>>
>>38551776
Almost got trips too my dude. Too bad you didn't cuckfag
>>
File: 1498392184542.png (245KB, 640x586px) Image search: [Google]
1498392184542.png
245KB, 640x586px
OP seriously if you want to talk to someone we can chat on discord or something if this would make you feel better.
>>
>>38552513
ok anon. I don't really know how discord works, but I would like to talk to someone
>>
>>38550919
OP if you're here I may have an idea that may appeal to you.
>Obtain enough alcohol to black out
>Go somewhere with a solid tree with nobody around.
>Climb on top of a strong branch and tie a noose around your neck, supported by said branch
>Sit on the branch and proceed to drink alcohol until you're wasted
>Sooner or later, you will black out and most likely fall out, causing you to suffocate from the noose while you're blacked out.
>You will be in peace and all the pain and stress will be relieved.
>>
>>38552841
Bad idea. Wrong. Sad!
>>
>>38553745
why is this a bad idea?
>>
>>38550919
if you are gonna die from blood loss methods use something to relive the pain and stop the blood hardening - I guess aspirin. And use warm water so it keeps flowing - surgery rooms are cold because they are trying to keep the blood harder and easily hardening.
>>
>>38553745
How is that a bad idea?

>>
>>38553779
>>38554066
you could seriously hurt yourself or worse
>>
>>38554100
Hmm I don't know... I think that you would just die.
>>
>>38554100
that's kind of the idea
>>
>>38550919
Just buy a shotgun you idiot.
>>
>>38554204
I'm a britbong, it's not that easy
>>
>>38550919
Buy half gram of heroin. Inject. Fade to black completely unaware of your fading mortality.

Gameover.exe
>>
>>38554249
just so you know, the idea in the OP is a terrible one, don't try it.

If you must exsanguinate, take a lot of aspirin and get drunk and lie in a warm bath and cut your wrists, that's the only good way, but it's still an awful way.

Otherwise I would go with the tree branch drunk idea, or find a railroad track in a blind spot so the driver can't slow down fast enough and decapitate yourself.

Heroin overdose is probably the best way, if you can find out how to get that. Maybe use the darknet.

There's also the helium exit bag or the hydrogen sulfide exit bag. Pretty much all better ideas.
>>
>>38554249
You can get a shotgun license without reason from age 15 and buy guns and ammo at 18. Shotgun license is for shotguns with a capacity lower than three, anything more and it will come under section 2 firearm license.
>>
>>38554411
>You must:

>complete an application form
>provide 4 passport photographs
>have 2 referees for a firearm certificate and 1 referee for shotgun certificate
>pay the fee for the certificate you are applying for

I don't like the sounds of this, especially the part about the referees. Plus I am a poorfag
>>
>>38551436
>Suicide is for pussies who cant cope with life problems

yeah that's me
>>
>>38554533
If ever there was an expense worth spending a little extra on or hassles worth going through, it'd be for this. You only get to kill yourself once, might as well do it right and not have to deal with sloppy half-measure methods like hanging or pills where you'll likely fail the first couple of tries.
>>
>>38554339

You know how I can tell you've never used heroin?
>>
>>38554739
Looking at some prices and I suppose I might be able to afford it, would be difficult to hide though, especially when it comes to finding a reference
>>
>>38554810
I never claimed to have used it, and all the accounts I've read of people resuscitated from overdoses say that it was peaceful as fuck, but go ahead and tell me how your personal experience is different
>>
thanks for the advice robots, I'm gonna sleep. I will probably make another thread before I actually do this in two weeks.
>>
>>38550919
Op
At least become organ donor
It will mean you accomplished something
>>
>cutting yourself to die
you are a special kind of retard, aren't you ?
>>
If you're gonna cut something, cut your fucking throat
>>
>>38552841
This is actually genius. Perfect way to go out with no hard to obtain tools.
>>
>>38551670
sauce daddy origina
>>
>>38555278
Agreeorino
>>
>>38556138
Dunno bout that one. I'd be worried adrenaline from falling would give me a few final, terrifying moments of mental clarity
>>
>>38557679
Even if that did happen, it wouldn't last long. If you threw in some sleeping pills it would go even smoother.
>>
bumporerinooo
>>
>>38550919
Here is some advice. Either stream it, or fuck off you faggot attention whore.
>>
>>38551542
The storm is going to come back. That's how life works. The only way to win is to exit.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.