[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is /r9k/'s idea of a good time?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7

File: simonandlewis.png (472KB, 620x392px) Image search: [Google]
simonandlewis.png
472KB, 620x392px
What is /r9k/'s idea of a good time?
>>
>>38550425
Depends. You mean like what we enjoy on a normal basis, or what we hope to achieve?
>>
man i used to love watching yogscast when i was younger what happend did i just get older?
>>
Staying at home with drugs and/or alcohol playing vidya and no one to bother me the entire day.
>>
>>38550462
They suck now, only Triforce is bearable though Pyrion is a huge numale
>>
>>38550462
>watching Shadow of Israphel as it came out

those were such happy times...
>>
>>38550449
Both, I mean either works
>>
>>38551434
In that case:
>drinking and getting buzzed, shitposting on 4chan, watching anime, sometimes music

>getting to the point where I'm content with my life (will never happen of course)
>>
>>38550462
I can only watch episodes with have sjin in them.
>>
>>38552409
>sjin
>feeble voiced always in character man
THE WORST YOG
>>
>>38552459
True, however he's a twat and ruins everything for all the spergs.
>>
Good time? Distracting myself with junk food and a good movie, or maybe a TV show.
Better time? I suppose riding my bike when it's not broken.
The best time I could think of? Having my life in order, a warm and intimate relationship with a real girl.
>>
some 6v6 HQ on Terminal (intervention only)
i haven't played that since i was 16

i miss the old days of cod sometimes
>>
>>38550425
getting shitfaced and skating huge hills
>>
>>38550466
This. How can people actually stand to socialize? It's like the most boring and draining activity I can imagine
>>
>playing STALKER for 5 hours straight
>exploring and learning about the wasteland from fallout (4 can fuck off)
>replaying Bully
>watching TV shows or movies with extremely relatable characters
>>
>>38552878
>replaying Bully
this.
never gets old, i've lost track how many times i've beaten that game
>>
File: Amazing technology!.jpg (114KB, 543x960px) Image search: [Google]
Amazing technology!.jpg
114KB, 543x960px
I have no idea what i'm even doing on this board desu. I get along great with people and am generally a happy person.
A good time to me is listening to good music or reading an interesting book or watching an interesting show/movie and lets not forget, shitposting on 4chan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zw7K32VSAPs
have some happy, but strangely melancholic music, anons.
>>
>>38552907
sad that Rockstar wont make a sequel
>>
File: 1498172472375s.jpg (3KB, 118x125px)
1498172472375s.jpg
3KB, 118x125px
>>38550425
i only experienced it one time
> be me
> only female girl i know
> has unironic real autism
> we cuddle at her home
> i got some weedy from my antifag friends
> she never did
> we smoke and cuddle

i loved it but lost contact because she got lesbian

what i like to do now is to visit castles with really high towers or just watch platforms with a great view in the summer
In the winter i like playing some vidya and just fantasyin about how it could be

>inhib4 fuck off normie reee
>>
File: thinking sounds.jpg (104KB, 270x400px) Image search: [Google]
thinking sounds.jpg
104KB, 270x400px
>>38553538
>only female girl i know
>female girl
>>
Basically the only things that make me happy are drugs. I used to have a girlfriend and I enjoyed sex / cuddling / just doing stuff together but I ruined that with the help of drugs, so those are all I have left. Also sometimes eat food but who doesn't like junk food.

Videogames, sports, other norm or activities just don't do it for me anymore. They feel like a shadow of what they used to
>>
File: 1474150096401.jpg (11KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
1474150096401.jpg
11KB, 384x384px
>>38553651
since lbgtq invested this board you have to mention if its female(female) or a female(male)
>>
>>38550425
sleeping, and hoping to not wake up.
>>
>>38550462
They stopped being raunchy fucks like in their Yogpods. They said whatever the fuck they wanted. I'll defend Yogpods. Those were legitimately great.
>>
>>38550462
>did i just get older?
A combination of them getting shittier and you getting older, you probably grew out of minecraft lets players and simon eventually just got to obnoxious to handle. Although I'll say their recent stuff has been pretty decent really (I still watch them because I work from home and need noise in the background to not lose my mind) simon has left and they've had a better mix. Also sips is still quality, especially his livestreams. I normally hate streamers who read out donations and have obnoxious sub popups but his reactions to some of this autoread donations is great.
>>
>>38550425
I don't have "good times" anymore.
>>
>>38554306
Sips' new prison architect series is quality. Shame he's bad at the game though.
>>
>>38555163
>Shame he's bad at the game though
That's a part of it though, it's like watching your dad play a game with the way he forgets shit and gets distracted between every session. Checkout his live channel he's doing south park right now as well which is even better.
>>
>>38555237
I'm not big into livestreaming but I'll check it out.
>>
>>38555293
His live channel is all vods, I normally just find livestreaming annoying but the way his chat eggs him on and calls him out when he's shit is quality and the vids are longer (30min to an hour) which works for me
>>
>>38550425
This all happens in the 3 days without sleep, sorry for my english:

One time i was drunk and my drunk uncle put a gun in my ribs and almost shot me because he did not recognize me (he had enemies and money), this was after going to a nightclub and i was drunk as fuck, it was 4:00 am. I didn't sleep that night, but i came home like 5:00 pm so i spent like 1 hour in my computer until my van (transport to go univerisity) pick me up.

Drunk in the halls found a friend, Carlos, we both went in a car to buy licor and we start drinking in the parking of the university. One of the guards realized that we were drinking and reported us (we were like seven people). One of my friends was angry and throw a bottle at the guard.

they call the police

The police arrested us and kept us for a whole day in a cell with a lot of people, i didn't sleep in the cell, the next day father paid the bond, and the other day my friends also come out, except one for drug possesion.

We got kicked out, right now I'm doing internships at another university, in the end it was fun, my father hit me bacuse of hit, but we are fine.

This happens in december of 2016
>>
>>38555733
>tfw no mexican friends to get into shenanigans with
>>
>>38555774
I ain't mexican, i'm from argentina
>>
>>38550425
anime + food = good time
>>
>>38555816
oh, well my point still stands

also tfw no gf
>>
>>38555733
>>38555839
two kind of people
>>
>>38550425
>What is /r9k/'s idea of a good time?
Remaining thoroughly distracted, either with vidya, anime, or something else.

Whenever I'm completely relaxed and have a decent amount of time to focus my thoughts, I never feel good.
>>
>>38550425
Sitting in an empty beach
>>
>>38550425
Eating bread and drinking coke cola

Pleasure of the gods hue hue
>>
>>38555981
Same, famalam my dude brother guy.
>>
hanging out with my friend and playing melee
>>
Getting drunk alone and fapping to lolis.
>>
Lucid dreams I laways manage to piss off all mind constructs in my dream. I believe that's microcosm of our world. Creator tends to be an asshole. It's just nature. Our elites are soulles bastards that sell their souls for devils.
>>
Playing video games until my body feels like a meat suit interacting with a controller while a spinal cord and skull locks the real me in into a 3d position
>>
>>38550425
getting drunk af
>>
>>38550425
just having free time to do whatever you want to do, or just to sit and think
>>
File: IMG_2176.jpg (50KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2176.jpg
50KB, 640x480px
>>38550425
Well, are you lookin for a good time?
>>
>>38550425
Depends on my mood.
>dark and depressing (eg ego proxy)
>light hearted but not too retarded (eg azumanga diaoh)
>intelligent (eg death note)
>weeb shit (eg evangelion)
>randomly touching anime (eg haibane renmei)
>funny anime (golden boy)
>super long, nothing better to do (pick any super old 90s anime that was famous eg yu yu hakusho or inuyasha, or bleach or something)
And other moods.
>>
>>38550425
Childhood was thinking they were funny. Adulthood was finding Simon annoying and realising Lewis is a bit of a cock
>>
>>38550425
Booze, comfort food, and old tv shows.
>>
>>38550493
Watching Shadow of israphel was one of the happiest periods of my life
>>
>>38550493
i kinda liked the jaffa factory one. but then it got too long
>>
File: 1479977489063.jpg (62KB, 320x408px) Image search: [Google]
1479977489063.jpg
62KB, 320x408px
>>38559553
>>38550493
>mixing role playing with a lets play/tutorial
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.