[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fembot here. I rarely post on these boards for obvious reasons,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: feels bad woman.jpg (47KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
feels bad woman.jpg
47KB, 640x640px
Fembot here. I rarely post on these boards for obvious reasons, and I got a few questions concerning that.

How come this place is basically fueled on anons shaming each other for most everything they say/do?
Why are normies, femanons and newfags made fun of and driven out of here?

It's like there's an unspoken rule that says only beta males can visit these boards safely, without being poked at for the littlest things like not speaking in a certain way or another.
I understand if we're talking about virgin-shaming Stacies or Chads that go on here just to try and rub their success in or some shit, but besides that, why do you have to straight up bully others?
Is it because you've been on this site longer and have some sense of superiority? Grow the fuck up.

Also, actually curious, do you immediately judge a fembot based on their gender, or is it only the cuntbots you have a problem with?
>>
>>38550037
Cry some more bitch and see if we care.
>>
>>38550037
we should all be judged on the same standard.

that's why people get so pissed off when people start their posts with something retarded like "fembot here" because they assume the poster wants to be judged differently even though their content is the exact same.
>>
>>38550037

Pic of yourself and do you live in CA?
>>
>>38550037
Kill yourself larper
>>
>>38550077
Solid point, though the replies are usually not much different even if there is no clear indication of the poster's gender, only a hint towards being a female.
>>
>>38550037
You let one in, all know it's alright to come and the board is overrun.

Now get out you faggot tranny.
>>
>>38550256
It's just RP you dumb fuck nugget.
>>
>>38550037
I immediately judge fembots because the fact that they're telling me they're a fembot means they're an attention whore, like you.
>>
>>38550037
Because normies and femanons already have normies places to blog about their relationships, sex and their social lifes.

Let robots have their places too.
>>
>>38550037
This board is critical of everything because we all hate ourselves, and by projecting this idea out to other people, it's easier to deal with
>>
>>38550037
>It's like there's an unspoken rule that says only beta males can visit these boards safely
There is, now get out
>>
>>38550037
We have /r9k/, you have literally everywhere else in the world.
>>
>>38550037
go to lolcow it is an >>>/r9k/ made just for women
>>
>>38550440
So do you think these boards do need to stay male-only?
Women can be as pathetic or depressed as robots, so is /r9k/ just not a place for them?
>>
>>38550608
Oh fuck, never heard of it, thanks.
>>
>>38550636
I was talking about femanons, they few actual fembots can stay.
>>
>Why are normies, femanons and newfags made fun of and driven out of here?
Because they're not wanted here. Why do normies, femanons, and newfags want to hang out here so bad? And, if they do, why don't they just make an effort to blend in? It's not that hard.
>>
>>38550037
Easy, because they don't belong here.
The best thing to do when a plague starts is to eradicate everyone infected.
>>
File: 64657854.jpg (60KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
64657854.jpg
60KB, 1280x800px
>>38550072
>>38550256
>>38550379

We will destroy them. The fire is flaming. Whores and cucks are burning.
>>
Ok first: Fuck off. The fact that you mentioned that you are female shows that you are desperate for attention as it doesn't contribute to the rest at all. Noone cares if you have tits because this is an anonymous imageboard.

Of course normies, Chads, Stacies and newfags are not welcome because if they were this wouldn't be a retreat for the social outcast anymore. You have to understand that for many people who frequent this board there is no place in society or at least they don't want to interact with it directly for whatever reasons.
As soon as people like the above mentioned come here it turns into a regular social media site and that's not what people want.
Hence, there have to be (unwritten) rules how to behave so /r9k/ stays as it is.
>>
>>38550037
I just wanna point out only 5% of 'fembots' are actually even close to their proper counterparts
>>
>>38550037
what kind of a wretched life you must live to contemplate why shit is like how it is on this japanese image board
>>
File: 1489839416788.jpg (127KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
1489839416788.jpg
127KB, 960x640px
>>38550037
>1
i think normies are driven out of here because of the fact that they have a normal social life etc and most people on here doesnt.
this is where we can gather and not be made fun of (or can we?)
females, hmm, well because males doesnt start everything by stating they are a male.
newfags, well, because they simply act stupid at times, other times they can be totally fine.

>2
i agree with you, this board is literally retarded.
people on here are very very butthurt and its hard making friends on here/finding decent people.
and people on here are very mean if you dont fit into specific boxes, which is RETARDED, because this board is exactly all about what the normies are i.e. put in categories and adheres to the social norms, why does this place then have to make NEW norms that people has to follow?

why cant a dude have a positive outlook on the world?
why cant a dude not be overly into memes?
not be overly into anime?
not do what he likes?

im sick of this board.
only reason i keep coming back is for the hope of some nice anon some day popping up that i can make friends with
>>
File: xpblSAr.png (40KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
xpblSAr.png
40KB, 625x626px
>>38550037
>fembot here
No. Femanon, sure. But there has only ever been 2 actual fembots.
And why are you shuned and driven out? Because this place is not meant for you. It's not normie 9001, it's not femanon 9001, it's robot 9001. This place is for robots. This is the single place we have that we can come to and not just hear the same old hive mind bull shit that the rest of the world says. There no inspirational quotes, or "just be yourself bro" or white knighting unless it's being done in the name of irony. We can post here about whatever fucked up shit plagues/intreagues/worries/enrages us and know that, outside of a few trolls, we're going to find actual advice/people that have been through the same shit/other people with our weird was intrests. That's been changing for a long time now, and it's fucking bull shit. This was the 1 place we were tucked away from all the normal social media faggotry, where we were free to be us.
>newfags
Don't have a problem with them as long as they belong here and acemilate. I will make fun of them for being new tho.

I know this is a b8 thread, enjoy your (you)s
>>
File: 284512.jpg (64KB, 1280x530px) Image search: [Google]
284512.jpg
64KB, 1280x530px
>>38550852

Join us. [email protected]
>>
I quickly want to thank everybody who answered seriously to this.
I made this thread to see the side and opinion of you guys, and hopefully shine some light onto it for me.
I've been reading every reply and haven't found much to argue about, except for the fact that I posted I was a fembot for attention whoring.

Yes, it was for attention. I figured I'd get more replies that way, since women on here tend to attract more of that in a negative kind of way, though it wasn't in an attempt of getting upper ground (?) or something like that.
>>
>>38551130
anakin, i have the high ground
figured this wasnt org
>>
>>38550037

Stop whoring and virgin shaming and dating here. You fuckers don't even try to blend in you try to make it r*ddit.
>>
>>38551017
lets be friends
kathers#3884
>>
You could've cut out the first parts of this post and left out the female version of pepe.
You would've created a better thread.
The only problem here is that people point out their gender unnecessarily when it has either nothing to do with the conversation or when they just want attention.
Unless there is a thread with questions directed at females, or if you being female needs to be brought up to aid to the discussion, shut your trap.
The terms "fembot" and "femanon" need to stop, as well. Who cares if you're female?
Just say robot or anon!
Normies are rejected here for good reason because the majority of /r9k/ users think much differently than the average normie, and don't want their way of life invaded.
>>
>>38551662
You know what? Good advice.
Bless your heart.
>>
>>38550440
There aren't any women oriented boards for neet, involuntary virgins. This is the only board I have found that fills this niche.
>>
>>38550608
>>38550668
lolcow is nothing like /r9k/. It's a gossip board to talk about internet personalities and the girls who post there are all normalfags.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.