[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it time for another MGTOW commune thread yet?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 11

File: PICT0158.jpg (306KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
PICT0158.jpg
306KB, 1600x1200px
Is it time for another MGTOW commune thread yet?
>>
File: 1427239716439.jpg (81KB, 379x364px) Image search: [Google]
1427239716439.jpg
81KB, 379x364px
MGTOW is wrong.
>>
>>38549557
I dont understand all the hate behind the MGTOW mentality
>>
>>38549572

Well a lot of people enjoy a lot of success with woman, so naturally MGTOW seems like a stupid bitter cult to them.
>>
>>38549557
There is no right or wrong. There is only pleasure, and the inherent right of all people to pursue it.

To judge or stand in the way of another persons pleasure, as long as it does no harm to anyone beyond those who chose to be involved in it, is the only true act of evil.
>>
>>38549632
>success with women
Only chads. Not suprised. Of course they wouldnt understand. They live in a totally different universe from your average robot
>>
>>38549572
Normals see it as direct, personal criticism of them and their life choices. Normals are unable to deal with such criticism because they automatically assume their way is indisputably the right way.
>>
>>38549542
I really love MGs, wish they didn't need to be towed.
>>
>>38549665
Even chads get their fair share of bullshit from women.

They can easily see female nature in it's pure form due to the sheer quantity he sees along with the competition going on right in front of him. Not only that, but once he settles with a woman, they are likely to turn on him just like any other money making machine, and if he puts up with it, he's just as fucked as anyone else.
>>
MGTOW is the only way. Fuck marriage, why buy the cow when the milk is free? Once I stopped caring about my virginity and hers it was easy. Just string along some slut until she realizes all the marriage talk was lies. It usually takes a few years, so by then it's time for a newer model anyway.
>>
>>38549632
Don't some MGTOWs date? They just won't marry because of the obvious reasons.
>>
Please tell me this is going to be a do-over of the somethingawful clowns going to some isiot's parcel of land in hawaii, shitting in their water supply and leaving after a few months in which they build precisely nothing
>>
>>38549799
Yes, there are levels. I think Level 0 mgtow's still date, they just don't get married.
>>
>>38549813
>Level 0 mgtow
Well now it sounds like a creepy cult. How many levels are there?
>>
MGTOW is simple a couping mechanism isn't it? Reality is a hard pill to swallow when you realize that you're genetic trash who was never meant to procreate. Delusional mental states is about the only thing left to escape that horrible reality of an incel.
>>
>>38549804
do you have link?
>>
>>38549897
I've never heard of "levels"
>>
>>38549897
between 4 and 6 depending on who you ask
>>
>tfw this isn't a r/o/bot thread
why? Why even mention an MGB in the first place.
>>
>>38550038
I don't really follow any communitties but this is the first I've heard of it too. It seems sobvious that they would still date. It's such a broad idea, men being selfish. You can still fuck bitches if you decide to be selfish. Why would someone join a shitty fake celibate order when there are so many good religious ones?
>>
File: eb4572def859d3176a5d75c8d647102b.jpg (407KB, 1920x1440px) Image search: [Google]
eb4572def859d3176a5d75c8d647102b.jpg
407KB, 1920x1440px
>>38550038
>>38549897
Originally full of content
>>
>>38550082

MGTOW isn't about being celibate. Its more about uncovering sexual realism and adjusting to reality. Some choose not to pursue sex, some just pump and dump.

Basically you stop taking relationships seriously and become as cold and detached as woman are, its just evening the playing field.
>>
>>38550163
Exactly, being selfish. For some reason a lot of people seem to think it's about celibacy though. The image in >>38550134 with the walden shit sounds weird though. Not just celibate but full John the Baptist living in the desert and eating bugs tier.
>>
>>38550134
I like how level 5 is basically "I sit in my basement all day and have no friends, therefore I am enlightened"
>>
>>38550134
this is just fucking ridiculous and if MGTOW people actually believe this then i just lost any respect i had for them
>>
>>38550248
Guess it's on the right board then kek
>>
>>38550264
I'd say level one is probably where it stops being any kind of reasonable.
>>
If you all want to be celibate you should rent a piece of property and work on it together. That way you will be fueled by brotherly compassion and not seduced by the outside world.
>>
>>38549572
because its a fucking reddit movement

also total sour grapes, literally no woman cares that youre in a fag club
>>
>>38550209
>Exactly, being selfish.

You make that seem like a bad thing. As a man you need to put yourself first because nobody else will.
>>
>>38549557
It's a neccesary evil.
>>
>>38550470
>also total sour grapes, literally no woman cares that youre in a fag club

Whoever said that it was? Only people who are anti MGTOW claim its for pissing off girls, when its really just about educating men on woman so they can better navigate the mating game or avoid it entirely.
>>
>>38550470
>>38550559

>, literally no woman cares that youre in a fag club
Oh but they do care, once learn the term they become livid.
I love bringing it up in idle conversation and watching heads explode.
>>
>>38550473
I'm an AynRandfag so I don't have a problem with being selfish. I don't try to dance around the term either though.
>>
>>38550134
According to shit chart, i'm level 1.

Neat
>>
>>38549572
It makes normies autistically angry because there is literally no way to argue against it
>>
>>38550666

Yeah thats why they just call them all neckbeard virgins.
>>
I don't want to live in a commune with any of you fat smelly depressing sadfuck losers who would be too lazy to even grow vegetables and just jack off to anime all day and either bitch and whine about no gf or just fuck each other in the boy pussy.

Meanwhile I'm trying to find an actual monastery to run off to. I rack the disciprine to me a Buddhist monk though, and I don't believe in heaven and hell, so can't be a Christian monk. I'm from Jewish ancestry but there are no Jewish monks, Hashem wants all of his chosen people to marry and procreate. So what else, there must be some other options there, perhaps some 'spiritual but not strictly religious' commune for celibate men, where we can engage in a variety of prayer, meditation and traditional yoga, and subsist with a combination of living off the land and selling goods and services to the normies.
>>
>>38550134
>married but me and wife are orthodox and shut ins, hate the world today, wifes more frugal than me ( i refill liquid soap conttainers with water in divisions of 5 as I use it). Send our kids to boarding school in Belarus to avoid infecting our kids with nigger culture

>level 0

K
>>
File: IMG_4113.jpg (39KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4113.jpg
39KB, 400x400px
Hoo boy lots of retarded normals itt
>>38549632
>Hurr le bitter meme
Ad-hom
>>38550007
Ad-hom
>>38550248
Ad-hom
>>38550470
Ad-hom and false assumption that MGTOW give a fuck what women think
Is even one well-constructed, coherent argument against MGTOW really too much to ask? Insulting them for not putting pussy on a pedestal just proves their point
>>
>>38550756
Fellow chosen here. Converted to Orthodoxy lifes good.
>>
>>38550785
You joined the Eastern Orthodox Church or became a religious Jew?
>>
>>38550762
>married
>in 2017
ISHYGDDT
>>
>>38550718
I think it's because they're so fucking brainwashed by society's worship of women that they see any man who dares question it as a threat
>>
>>38550756
Spiritual but not religious, that's the gayest bullshit I've ever heard. Why don't you try the local starbucks? Speak to the girl with dyed hair and piercings, she holds the answers you seek.
>>
>>38550775

>>38550248 here

please tell me how i didn't summarize level 5, what did i leave out and what did i add?
>>
>>38550816
Eastern orthodox church.

Backstory:
Moms chosen
Dads protestant
Grew up baptist/jewish
Grow up and despise the bs and politics in baptist church
Go back to temple
Same shit

FF

Marry Russian (not mail order just lived in NYC)

Decide to check out Orthodox church

Have cool things like Tzedak box

Straight from the book no legnthy sermons

No politics

Money helps our own doesnt go to some dumb ass missionary in africa

I like it. Also as a priest you can marry and become a celebant monk if you so wish
>>
>>38550909
Level 5 is off-grid, you made it out to be "hurr loser in his basement hurr" when it's really much deeper than that, it's about disengagement from the social structure
I'm not saying I agree with it but you deliberately distorted it to fit your narrow conception of what a MGHOW is
>>
>>38550818
Didnt marry western.
>>
File: download (5).jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download (5).jpg
7KB, 259x194px
>>38550975
Doesn't matter but then again it is your life to live. https://youtu.be/yZlbs11Fnzg
>>
>>38551086

>literal jew telling you to never marry

>listening to him

Goodest of goyim
>>
>>38549557
Okay, have fun in your gynocentric system where women have all the power over you.
>>
>>38551204
Leykis is of Irish, Jewish and Ukrainian descent[1]
Oh fuck. Didn't realize I was getting jewed. Still don't see any selfish benefit for myself in it. The less shitskins I make, the better.

[1]https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Leykis
>>
>>38551325
>>38551086
Leykis!!!!
>>
File: ByechBGCcAMCqWM.jpg (44KB, 569x569px) Image search: [Google]
ByechBGCcAMCqWM.jpg
44KB, 569x569px
>>38550944
>Also as a priest you can marry and become a celebant monk if you so wish

what did he mean by this
>>
What if we just piggy back on with these guys?
Would they let a plane load of incels enter new zealand?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD5Wtmt7UMo
>>
>>38550975
>>38550975
Asian and latina women will just marry you for a green card then divorce rape you once they get perm residence
>>
File: 1498949303163.jpg (45KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
1498949303163.jpg
45KB, 540x405px
The thing with MGTOW to me is that the vast majority of men that follow it never would have been attractive options for women anyway

You ignoring women and "going your own way" has no tangible impact on anything, for the most part you either were never on the minds of women or never would have had any luck in attracting the women that you desired.

It's like taking your ball home because no one wanted to play with you at the park to begin with, so pretty much just sour grapes ideology

Tried to watch a few MGTOW videos but it's hard when they all have nasally, autistic voices and carry on about the exact same points and cherry pick videos of whores and apply them to all women (Similar to feminists).

Also, (((MGTOW)))
>>
Sounds like a cult for bitter losers.
Sure women have an unfair advantage in marriage and family life. Sure devoting yourself improvement is great.
But joining some kind of celibate cult so you can get rewarded with the delusion that you are "enlightened" for ignoring women is retarded.

I haven't sought out a gf in years nor have I been on a date in years but I don't want to hang out with other guys and talk about how shit women are.
>>
>>38550134
Level 3 teetering on 4 here.
>>
I think the MGTOW movement makes sense in that the West has become an overly fem-centric society where marriage can only hurt men, but its still healthy for you guys to upkeep your attractiveness to women and at least date around for as long as you guys see fit
>>
>>38554279
Yeah didnt marry any of those.
>>
>>38550134
>tfw level 5
>>
>>38552038
>50 percent of american women

Ie. Dont marry american women

Pretty cut and dry if you ask me
>>
>>38556262
its like that everywhere
>>
>>38549542
Like 3 people on this board will get your pic anon.
>>
>>38549557
Fuck off slut no one cares lol
>>
>>38556872
But you got it anon and thats all that matters to me ;-D
>>
>>38556872

is it something about towing weight? because ive always known MGTOW as Maximum Gross Take Off Weight
>>
>>38556981
Are you an pilot?
>>
>>38557280

im a failed pilot but i know a few successful ones
>>
>>38556872
It is that a tow is attached to a rubber bunper MG. now everyone gets it
>>
mgbamp
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.