[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

y'all homos better remember Leviticus 20:13

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: me.jpg (74KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
74KB, 900x900px
y'all homos better remember Leviticus 20:13
>>
>uses MGTOW in username
>quotes the bible

Really activates my almonds
>>
File: no homo seal.jpg (71KB, 490x490px) Image search: [Google]
no homo seal.jpg
71KB, 490x490px
>>38548816
Glad I'm not gay, and btw traps are objectively not gay.
>>
>>38548849
Hmmm I do not know what to think on this one many would say that they are but many would say that they are not, I should consult my local Bishop
>>
>>38548849
traps are gay because they are male and you like them because they have a dick you can't get more gay than that.
>>
>>38548979
If it looks and quacks like a duck. It's a duck.

:^)
>>
I love how Christians pick and choose what they want to believe from the Old Testament.
>>
>>38549007
>trap
By definition it doesn't "look like a duck". That's why they're called traps and not just trannies.
>>
>>38549120
I've seen traps that look more female then most women
>>
>>38549085
They don't. The old covenant was for Israelites and ended when Christ died on the cross and said 'it is finished'.

The New Testament apostles make clear that dietary rule and circumcision don't apply to the New Covenant but the prohibition on homosexuality still applies: 26 Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. 27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.' Romans 1:26-28
>>
>>38549224
>They don't
Everyone who brings up the Leviticus quote does. I could care less about fags but don't bullshit me like that.
>>
>>38549224
>Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts.

why does God punish people by making them step deeper into sin?

If my enemy really hated me, I wouldn't shit in his yard and make it worse.

god is vindictive as fuck.
>>
>>38549453

God isn't doing anything. You're punished by your sin, not for them. The sin of homosexuality is likely in the promiscuous nature of fags and the disease it spreads.
>>
>>38549224
this is paul's fanfiction. you guys can't just retcon judaism because some guy said he saw jesus. not to mention constantine combining christianity with the roman mystery religions.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.