[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it worth the 20 dollars a month?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: siriusxm radio.jpg (57KB, 950x534px) Image search: [Google]
siriusxm radio.jpg
57KB, 950x534px
Is it worth the 20 dollars a month?
>>
>>38548764
Fucking no. Who even listens to the radio nowadays? You must be 30+ so I wouldn't understand. What I do know is that radio are for sheeple. Find your own taste, don't let others decide for you.

W e w, that triggered me. I feel a lot better.
>>
>>38548764
fuck no
who even listens to radio in 2017?

pirate music for free, you can listen to whatever you want, whenever you want, no ads, no restrictions except for the amount of storage you can afford
>>
>>38548853
Almost as bad as paying for cable tv
>>
>>38548878
I pay for a cable package, but I almost never watch it live. I stream episodes of the shows I like after their air on demand. I do sometimes watch live sports.
>>
>>38548853
>>38548874
I don't listen to the radio personally but there's more on the radio than music. I like the idea of weird local radio shows playing late at night. Not sure how common they are or if they're on sirius.
>>
>>38548916
My dad loves it. It isn't just music either, like you said. You get a shit ton of news channel and comedy, stuff like that.
>>
just use soulseek you pleb
remember to share something so you don't get autobanned by users.
make sure it's not a shitty transcode file
and don't queue a shitton of folders from the same user at the same time or directly after each other
>>
Maybe back when Opie and Anthony and Ron and Fez were on the air it would be worth it but certainly not now
>>
>>38549026
Music isn't the only thing on radio you dunce
>>
>>38548764
No. Just create new email accounts to get the three months free trials.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.