[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any other fembots feel guilty about how women treat men? It's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 196
Thread images: 25

File: 1465064717185.jpg (100KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1465064717185.jpg
100KB, 960x960px
Any other fembots feel guilty about how women treat men? It's not fair so many of them have such a hard time with girls, and we treat them worse the lonelier they are.
I will be the first to admit I don't have much trouble getting attention from people but there are so many lonely guys. The rest of you seriously need to start taking care of them too.
>>
lol
what about the way men treat us? they might pretend not to be, but they're every bit as heartless if not more.
>>
>>38547978
if this is real(which i seriously doubt it is, only a male would make a post like this) t-thank you
>>
>>38547978
Man pretending to be a cunt
>>38548109
Actual cunt
>>
Guilt complexes can be toxic.
Recognizing a problem is good, but don't let it keep you up at night.
>>
>>38547978
No such thing as a fembot, women are not welcome to post on r9k. GTFO.
>>38548109
Yeah because we have to be. You cunts have mad eit so hard for men to get laid we have to resort to lies and manipulation. GET IT IN YOUR SKULLS, we dont want to love you we just want to fuck you. Most of you just want sex too but you have to play these stupid games with us to not feel like a slut. You are one, just hand over the pussy you cunt. Now leave the board, no one wants you here. Why the fuck if you hate men so much would you come and post on a board full of women hating MALES? Stupid deluded bitch.
>>38548156
this
>>
>>38548109
Go die of cervical cancer you HPV ridden whore.
>>
>>38547978
I feel you actually, I'd be happy to take a lonely robot virgin if I didn't already have a boyfriend
>>
>>38547978
Please be my gf. I will do anything you ask if you do.
>>
File: 1473580107851.jpg (229KB, 627x720px) Image search: [Google]
1473580107851.jpg
229KB, 627x720px
>>38548277
Wow you fellow robots are pathetic. Its so obvious that OP is female as no female is capable of feeling empathy for a robot.
>>
>EVERYONE who belongs to group x should feel guilty for EVERYONE from group y cause SOME people from group x misstreat SOME from group y
stop this stupid fucking philosophy
>>
>>38547978
bots are treated like shit in real life which saddens me to some extent. But at the same time some of them do have a shit attitude, so their loneliness doesn't surprise me.
>>
>>38548506
OP here, my robot was really grumpy before I found him but after I put some oil in his motor he's actually really nice and absurdly intelligent.
>>
>>38548109
How?

Seriously, explain. How are men at all heartless towards women? You're a protected class, society at large is set up so that we make most of the money and you spend it, we lay down our lives for you once every few generations, and every paved road you walk on, wall you hide behind, or appliance you use is there because a man produced it. It's not even for sex, either; you can bet in every family it's the brother taking the hits for the sister every fucking time and almost never the other way around.

We fucking adore you. We romanticize you. We worship you and largely ignore everything gross or flawed about you. We hold you to a lower standard. We unquestioningly go after men who hurt you, whether you started it or not. When there's a spider or a bump downstairs or some shit, we go after it while you get to cower. We do all of the dangerous and disgusting jobs. We negotiate for women and children first in any hostage situation. We readily accept being disposable fodder for your sakes. All of modern chivalry and "politeness" is skewed in your favor.

We alleviated the agony of childbirth. We alleviated the work of household chores. We lie to ourselves every day so you can LARP as men. We shorten our lifespans to make things easier on you.

We don't live in a rape culture. We live in an anti-rape culture, where people want rapists castrated and murdered and your word is enough to overturn the right to confront an accuser. Rape culture is ignored in prison, the place where it actually exists, because LOLMEN. We favor you in family court, in divorce settlements, and in all other aspects of the law. You have literally-and I do not misuse that word-nothing to complain about concerning how society treats your sex.

You're spoiled children, and we still love you and want to keep spoiling you. You come across like children complaining about how unfair their parents are and how they could do the same thing as them, no sweat.

We love you. Accept it.
>>
File: sdadsax.png (201KB, 386x593px) Image search: [Google]
sdadsax.png
201KB, 386x593px
>>38547978
Honestly women simply aren't able to understand loneliness the same way men do. By definition you have a purpose to reproduce so you are treated better. We're all disposable and get handed a gun and waste ourselves for no reason at all.

By definition a women has a purpose to continue the human race while man has to compete for a chance even.

The truest loneliness can only be felt when no one cares if you exist or not. That's why having a dream is the only way for a robot to escape the fate of suicide.
>>
>>38548559
That warms my kokoro
I guess robots can have potential
>>
File: cb9.jpg (722KB, 1200x902px) Image search: [Google]
cb9.jpg
722KB, 1200x902px
>>38548567
>This isn't even copypasta
>>
I don't want or need your sympathy. You type like a man anyways. Before women are nicer to men, other men should be nicer to men first. I really don't fall for this bleeding heart "wahh wahh the poor boys" bullshit. Certain guys get easy lives and have everything handed to them, and they tend to shit on guys beneath them. That is the fault of men, not women.
>>
File: 1478532642149.jpg (13KB, 278x211px) Image search: [Google]
1478532642149.jpg
13KB, 278x211px
>>38547978
>female
>feeling guilt
HAHAHA no really, good one.
>>
>>38548567
Imagine being this much of a faggot
>>
File: 1474319374162.jpg (39KB, 508x524px) Image search: [Google]
1474319374162.jpg
39KB, 508x524px
>>38548567
>we still love you and want to keep spoiling you
speak for yourself you pathetic cuckold.
>>
If you really are a female post contact info um feeling lonely and sad
>>
File: Guts_laughing.png (199KB, 369x425px) Image search: [Google]
Guts_laughing.png
199KB, 369x425px
>>38548567
HAHAHAAHAAHHAHA what a fucking cuck
this is why we die in war because of weak willed cowards like you that put pussy on a pedestal.

see
>>38548598
>>
>>38548598
yes i agree but this pissing contest is so fucking stupid

both genders are fucked by society and biology, in different ways and on different levels

im not going to feel bad for you just because you are a male and are unwanted, the same way i dont want you to feel bad for me for the inequalities im facing because im a female

its so fucking stupid and people are fucking weak
>>
File: 1487136697972.png (209KB, 480x445px) Image search: [Google]
1487136697972.png
209KB, 480x445px
>MFW sister's "guy friend" just bought her a brand new iBook and she makes fun of him behind his back
>>
>>38548736
>he inequalities im facing because im a female
Wtf you talking about???
>>
>>38547978
>woman guilt
being guilty about something you're born as is dumb. If you don't participate in the behaviors you have nothing to feel guilt for. Also it's not anyone's job to cater to lonelies. If you value their company that's great, but spending time with somebody as a duty to treat their loneliness is probably less valuable than not spending time with them at all
>>
Some pity is little balm, but thanks.

Western world could use a secular version of holy prostitutes really.
Women who would be willing without receiving any shame for it to sleep with every comer who proves himself healthy. With 2-3 hardman around the corner to rip his balls off if he get violent.
The world would be a far more peaceful place I bet you.
Girls have little real idea how strong our thirst is, and how different you would find us without it.
>>
>>38548393
>some people

90% of them treat men like shit.
>>
>>38548722
That's our role. Women have an inherent worth because they have wombs. That's not even "relegating" them to being mothers. Every culture on earth worships motherhood in some form. We recognize how important it is.

We have no such inherent worth. We have the worth of what we do. We're a dime a dozen. If only one of us is left for every woman on earth, the species continues. If only one woman is left for every man on earth, we're fucked.

Women want to be loved for what they do and not just for who they are, and that'll never happen. Men want to be loved for who they are and not just what they do, and that'll never happen.

They're more important. We're more competent.

>>38548699
Women are fun to spoil. It's only cucked when you aren't adored and respected in return.
>>
>>38548814
i dont know if you actually are ignorant or if you just meme:ing right now
>>
>>38548736
The only inequalities are biological. You're elevated in every other respect. We have affirmative action for you as a sex.
>>
>>38548736
>>38548736
Who said I wanted to sympathy you cunt. I was pointing out both our roles have different challenges. You have to deal with having biological purpose while men don't.

I have a dream that isn't dependent of worshiping any pussy that shows the smallest amount of interest like
>>38548701

It is all overshadowed by the crisis we face by the human condition in general.

At least you understand our struggle like we are forced to understand yours.
>>
>>38548859
He's probably entirely aware of what "inequalities" you refer to and knows they've been debunked countless times.
>>
>>38548838
explain how 90% of girl are treating ALL men like shit you stupid kike
>>
>>38548843
Wow you are a pathetic if you actually believe that.
>>
>>38548859
It's a serious question.
You opinion isn't really relevant to me, i'd rather have an answer.
>>
>been alone my entire life
>been molested countless times a kid
>got hooked on drugs and mind controlled
>no parents as a child, the internet raised me
>constant bullying in school and at home
>girls would laugh at me and call me ugly
>afraid of people now because of all the hurt and my situation that kept getting worse
>never got help
>unconsciously destroy everything good in my life because of festering mental illness, baggage, abandonment issues, or all of the fucking above
>everyone comes to hate my in whatever setting I put myself in
>everything I try and do to improve ultimately fails or blows up my face and makes me take 50 steps back
>tons more baggage and fucked up shit happening to me but it would take 4 books the size of lotr
This sounds edgy, but it's as clear as I can say it: I don't think I have ever felt real happiness, only happiness derived from a distraction from the hurt I feel every day. I also realize now that I gave up a long time ago.
>>
>>38548883
>Implying someone could provide enough evidence for you to ever convince you

But fuck it Im bored
>Friend zoning. Emotionally manipulating men they know want sex from them but not giving it to them
>Divorce rates
>alimony
>child custody
>Physical assault because men rarely retaliate
>bullying
>being sluts and disrepcting their male authority figures.
>>
>>38548885
Hey, I think men should and do run shit. I also think it's our role to protect women.
>>
>thread encouraging people to be moral turns into gender politics and ad-hominem shitflinging

The moment someone has the audacity to suggest being kind to people. You turn it into some big battle of the sexes.

I hate you all.
>>
>>38548860
Women are the niggers of the gender.
>>
>>38548966
They're really not. The child is more important than the adult. The adult is still more competent and should run things, and things go to shit when the child disrespects the adult.
>>
>>38548863
>i have a dream
yes same but i don't think it will ever happen desu, not if our society is heading towards the same direction as it does now

maybe only if the muslims take over and sharia law will be world dominant...but western society/white people will probably die out
>>
>>38548109
>ex dumps me because, says it's because I'm too nice and clingy
>still talk to her but barely care about anything she has to say, treat her like shit and act distant
>suddenly she wants me back
Okay
>>
>>38548925
Get help anon. I had a similar experience growing up abuse at home, aloof parents, bullying at school. developed avoidant behaviour skipping classes and eventually dropping out. I finally at 23 went to get help going to a doctor for PTSD and Insomnia and a psychiatrist for general mental health. I've been on the road to healing for 2 years now and it's by no means easy but I'm working towards getting my life back. Have a job now a couple friends and hopefully going to university in fall 2018. Though I'm not cured by any means but I'm getting tools to manage the damage done.
>>
>>38548277
People like you are what enable roasts and bring the rest of us down. Fuck betad and fuck you.
>>
>>38548935
>Friend zoning. Emotionally manipulating men they know want sex from them but not giving it to them
that is not how friendzoning works
>Divorce rates
why are the women the problem behind this
>alimony
i have never heard about this, what is it?
>child custody
yes, but the problem is the social structure and not women. you cannot really blame women for this.
>Physical assault because men rarely retaliate
yes, same as above
>bullying
explain
>being sluts and disrepcting their male authority figures.
this is fucking stupid
>>
>>38549127
>betad

I misread that as
>betadead
somehow does fit the condition too well.
>>
>>38549107
I don't have the money or resources to do any of that. I've tried.
Like I said, I gave up a long time ago.
>>
File: 1480782927595.png (62KB, 500x551px) Image search: [Google]
1480782927595.png
62KB, 500x551px
>>38548277
Look at your future
>>
>>38549196
Please don't give up anon, if you give up the people who hurt you won. I know you're stronger than this we can get through it. If you have any questions about stuff I went though I'm happy to help. I want you to be happy, people like us really deserve a break.
>>
I don't know what to say honestly because I've been thinking of this one girl lately and it seems like she does not want to talk to me or initiate any conversations and I've told her I am clingy and she said it was fine.
>>
>>38549262
I don't care if they win, I already accepted that fact a while ago. Everything was my fault because I let it happen, I deserved everything that came to me, and what will come to me. It's as simple as saying that butter is yellow.
I am the one that dug myself into this hole, and I'm the one that made sure that there were no footholds to get back. The only thing I wanted was a loving family, a dad and mom I could look up to and love. Life isn't like that though. I see that now.
It's fine. It's all fine. Don't worry about me, really. Things are great.
>>
>>38549439
I worry about you because I know what it was like to feel those things, and a lot of the time I still do. I worry because I know I'm surviving and not living and I can't help but feel you do the same. I just hope it helps that you aren't alone out there anon. I know we'll never meet but when you feel really alone and beaten down just remember theres people like us out there and we're rooting for each other. I really hope you can find happiness in your life and sincerely with you the best of luck with everything.
>>
>>38549506

Shut the fuck up you queer, let the guy suffer in his own world. God you sound like an annoying faggot.
>>
>>38547978
I had a girl who cucked me back in hs for Chad but she was fembotish enough to understand what she did and the type of person she did it to because she was also a bit of a (albeit beautiful) loser.

If this isn't just some larping bait, I want to say that this isn't helping. You feeling sowwy for da wittle boy just makes us angrier because it feels like you are once again stooping down to our level just so you can repent and then climb back on your ladder to normieville and fuck Chad and actual robots are still left under this ugly world.

As for someone who's been there, here's me advice: Become Chad. All the pretty girls will hopefully prune out and fall under the pressure of college while you robots put in 10000% every day just to catch up but will continue to strive because inferiority fuels us.
Lift weights
Play guitar
Draw
Any actual hobby that isn't browse or vidya it'll all come back to benefit YEARS later, time that we should have used when we were younger but we were too depressed and confused to even realize wtf was going on. We know now, we have to become Chad, it's the only way. it's gonna be hard, and you're gonna relapse into degeneracy a lot in the process, but it can be done. If rock lee can do it, so can we.

But then we can't satisfy the same women that hurt us back then... and that's why the final step of it all is to either
A. Exclusively fuck ugly women as revenge to pruning, once pretty girls
Or
B. Become a douchebag and fuck with women psychologically. You understand what it means to be lonely, you're a robot and have an edge in that department. Fuck with these girls. You know they desperately want you now, so cheat on her with multiple women. Have 7 relationships happening at the same time while telling everyone of them that you love them and wouldn't want anyone else. Ignore her. Absolutely fuck them up in the head. This is the only way robots can win.
>>
>>38549506
I don't believe you. Everyone is fighting their own fight, and people have taught me that there's no time for sympathy. Just yourself.
I'll be fine, because I am done with excuses. I'm tired of being asleep. If I fuck everything up, I'll just laugh, I expect it. I'm too used to it. As long as I am able to die awake and not inside a rabbit hole, chasing a demon, finding all his cronies and god else knows what. Being able to die at peace with myself, even if the peace is momentary and not real. As long as I am able to die before that peace ends, that will be acceptable.
Look out for you. I'll look out for myself.
>>
>>38548252
HPV was given as free vaccination to girls (why only girls..) in most developed western countries. sorry you live in a shit country
>>
>>38549733
It's a free country nigger I'll say whatever gay shit I want

>>38549801
I don't believe it's that black and white. People are selfish and primarily self-interested but I do believe theres genuine good and caring in people. I'm glad you're looking out for yourself it's really important but I think it's also really important for people who've been through this kind of stuff to make sure we don't bring more of it into the world. As much as it's easy to hate and be disdainful and shut people out we're communal and social animals and a lot of the healing process is finding ways to fit into communities again. It's really good that you're posting and talking here it's a really positive step towards that. I don't need you to be rooting for me to still root for you too anon
>>
>>38549893

Nobody said you can't say what you want you autistic little prick. You're a stupid retard and you're going over-the-top with your garbage and he doesn't want to see it. Neither do I. Kill yourself if you're this impaired, faggot queer.
>>
I'm glad that some women feel bad about being so picky. It's really fucked up how most women won't give most guys the time of day. In college I never had a girlfriend and I'm still a virgin.
>>
>>38549958
Not everyone is the same but I would surmise it would have to do with the excess of men in the dating market.
>>
>>38548559
I keep saying that will be me, but at this point my pessimism is so strong that I actually genuinely distrust women who show interest in me.
>>
>>38549937
I'd rather regret going too far than not say something when it could help someone. If you don't want to read what I post just don't read it you mongoloid.
>>
>>38548109
Sorry about being so cruel. If you had ever been alone for years, you might understand.
The answer is love, not a spiral of hate.
>>
>>38550028

You're not helping anybody, you're just being a drooling retard lecturing some guy who doesn't want to talk to you on /r9k/. Ahahahaha, faggot. What a FAGGOT!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>38550060
Cry more it only makes me harder
>>
File: Girls.png (490KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
Girls.png
490KB, 449x401px
>>38550071

>He thinks he can lecture someone on not giving up when he strays from his message this easily after he got bitter because someone told him to shut his gay mouth

Faggot.
>>
>>38549893
It's not. People pick favorites, and form a judgement before meeting them. This is how everyone work, people just lack the ability or interest to understand the psychology and work around it. After all the shit I've been through, I'm am straight sick of people. All we ever do is inflict harm on other people, indirectly or not. Intentional, or by mistake. Humanity causes suffering, and its arguable if that's outweighed by the good it creates. Personally, I don't think so. Hundreds of years of progress can be wiped out in an instant by the right person with the worst intentions. I picture humanity as a constant ebbing glow of green light, and every so often it flashes red and leaves a tint until it slowly fades back into green. But each time that it flashes, green grows slightly darker, a little more murkier than it was before. For all the good we do, evil will always triumph. I don't think humanity has any real purpose other than perpetuate its own nature, and that nature is prevalent all throughout history. We do our thing: fucking shit up, and we do it well.
>>
>>38550122
How in any way am I bitter? I don't much care if people want to hear, I say it because I feel I should or because when I was in that emotional state I would have wanted to hear it. I only posted about it as long as he replied. Maybe if you weren't so busy being your own cheerleader you'd realize I'm not hurting anybody.
>>
This was most likely posted by a man, but yeah, I agree.
>>
>>38549983
No the problem is that a lot of women are picky and only go for the top 7% of men.
>>
It's given me one heck of an emotional abuse fetish though. Like, I actively seek girls who will knowingly use me for money/gifts/favours and laugh at me for it.
>>
>>38547978
Damn. I really appreciate you saying that. You inspire me hope that there really are some good women out there.
>>
>>38550177

You stupid faggot. What a FAGGOT. You're bitter because you admitted you have a shit life (which you deserve, haha) and you've already gone off track from your message. Everything you're saying here is garbage. If that guy wants to give up and live in his own world you can't stop him and you come across as an emotional controlling faggot for trying. I wouldn't have even noticed the whole thing if you weren't so retarded and gay with how you typed it all out.
>>
>>38550224
Why are women so picky and men so forgiving
>>
>>38549226
Nah, in his future he won't even have any women around him.
>>
>>38550168
That's a really interesting way of looking at it. I've always looked at it as more of a push and pull where something bad will happen and upset the balance so in response something good will happen. Equal and opposite reaction always made sense. As we get older and more corrupted we eventually die and replaced with pure not yet corrupted children. I feel like it's possible the light is getting murkier, children are exposed to more early and corrupted people live longer and are free to impose corruption more on the world. Ultimately i still think the universe is reactionary.
>>
File: 1481784318740.jpg (238KB, 641x600px) Image search: [Google]
1481784318740.jpg
238KB, 641x600px
>>38547978
I wish women would just fucking die, the internet has done nothing but empower them to the point where any average guy is fucked unless he's willing to be a cuck. This is the worst fucking time period and it's all the fault of women and fucking backwards ass cucks that thought it would be a good idea to try and give them equality.
>>
>>38550258
When I was alone and felt the way he talked about, people reaching out to me, connecting with me, providing guidance, and reminding me I wasn't alone made a huge difference to my life. No amount of name calling from you will change how I feel. I feel it's important to give to others what you would need in their situation if you're able to give it.
>>
>>38548567
they find you heartless because you will despise them for finding a statement like this pathetic. or because you dare to think women couldn't do the dangerous jobs/engineering/whatever the fuck else you're trying to "mansplain" to them.
>>
>>38548567
jesus christ

please be ironic
>>
>>38548736
>my life is indescribably easier than yours
>but why do we have to think about the differences between us can't we all just toughen up and have some dignity we're all struggling right?
>>
>>38548109

I have literally never interacted with a woman. How does my existence negatively effect you? This is why I don't bother with women. Because I'm not Chad, I'm hated.
>>
>Any other fembots feel guilty about how women treat men?
No because cute asian/white Staceys may as well be a different species from me so I can't exactly feel guilt over the things they do.
>>
>>38548567
Beautifully said.
I cry errytime.
>>
>>38550375

You're a gigantic faggot, holy fucking shit. What a gaylord. Faggot. Yeah, and you got all that support from people because you're a spoiled effeminate faggot. That other guy takes his approach as an adaptation to the world around him, and from what I can tell, the lack of support he gets. One spoiled coddled faggot like you kissing his ass in some over-the-top insulting way on /r9k/ isn't going to make him feel better.
>>
>>38550288
Because a man can reproduce every day of the year but a woman can only reproduce once a year. If a man selects someone with poor genes he can always try again the next day.
>>
>>38550518
I guess you're right about it,but for me it would only make one woman in my life to make me happy.
>>
>>38549168
>i have never heard about this, what is it?
Basically you're paying your divorced wife money every month so she cam "maintain the standard of living" she had when she was together with you.
Don't confuse it with child support. It's beyond fucked up.
>>
>>38550396
Engineering is no a dangerous job.
Unless you are a brainlet and fear being called incompetent.
>>
>>38547978
Nice bait thread, Ectogenesis and Waifubots are the future for lonely men

Don't worry im sure there will be automated reply bots for women so they can talk about their day and have a box answer with appropriate quotes to coax more conversation >"That sounds so interesting, what happened next?"
>"She did not, then what did you do?"
>"Oh my, how did that make you feel?"
>"No way, what did you tell her?"

And of course the every now and then compliment to keep your fragile self-esteem afloat
>"You do, you do deserve better than that girl"
>"Honey don't listen to those vixens, you do you"
>"You are so smart, tell me more"
>"Of course you look beautiful, girl don't worry about what they say you're gorgeous"
>"Have you lost weight? cause you're looking fantastic girl"
>"Girl that dress is so you"

Only the handsome men and beautiful women will do vanilla fucking, and of course poor people that can't afford waifubots / reply boxes
>>
>>38550513
I bet you're really happy and successful if you need to talk to call people gay on /r9k/ to feel good about yourself. LMFAO
>>
>>38550304
Of course things are reactionary, but it's only a stroke of paint on the canvas that we all paint on. It requires multiple strikes to form a complete picture, and each one divined by any number of things, like human emotion, or simple events occurring like which you describe. I don't believe in karma, it would be more accurate to say I believe in the concept of it. There's a system behind everything, karma is just a tool people use to fill in the gaps in their life. I do that sort of thing too, with my own vices. Karma exists in both short term and long term, and anywhere in between. All karma does is tell you that certain interactions will yield certain results. It's nothing no one already knows, but it's said in a sort of neat an whimsical way as if it hides some deeper meaning. It's to say that water is wet. The idea that bad must give way to good is completely nonsensical. There are countless injustices in this world, not including mine or yours. All this suffering will go unnoticed, all of it buried and forgotten. It's erased by the victors, because they write gets remembered.
Has anyone came falling from the sky to save me? No. It's all relative, I make my own opportunities. I don't wait on karma to slap me with the good end of the stick, I take it myself and slap it back. Ideally. Karma is nothing more than just a simple way of saying that life is a bag of different types of shit. Karma is just the bowtie that holds together all the chaos it tries to package. Nothing more.
>>
File: 1484199533428.jpg (7KB, 219x219px) Image search: [Google]
1484199533428.jpg
7KB, 219x219px
>>38548959
Did you expect courtesy from a bunch of sexually-repressed autists? On /r9k/, out of all the boards to discuss this?
Take it to /adv/ if you want serious discussion. Everyone's too busy thinking with their dicks here.
>>
>>38550565
oh its THAT
yeah its terrible

>>38550450
yes and children in africa are starving fuck off wuth your pissing contest
>>
File: FAGGOT.png (202KB, 396x413px) Image search: [Google]
FAGGOT.png
202KB, 396x413px
>>38550777

Actually, it feels really good to insult you for what a faggot you are and what a shitty approach you take to the other guy. You are the biggest FAGGOT I've seen on /r9k/ in months. Plebbit would love to have you in their ranks, but you probably are there already. You're a gay faggot.
>>
>>38547978
Hope you learned your lesson, OP
People took a thread that looked like it was made with good intent and started bitching and hating eachother

Everyone is garbage, you and I included.
>>
>>38548567
Perfectly said.

Being a woman is basically life on easy-mode.
>>
>>38548567
stale pasta
i wouldnt do any of that shit for a womeyn let alone a close friend lmao
>>
>>38550736
Damn I can't imagine living with a world view like yours. That's some serious black pill overdose right there
>>
>>38551194
No, being attractive is basically life on easy mode; and that goes for both men and women.
>>
>>38551548
Except that for men they have to be the top 10% most attractive of men to live on easy mode, while women only have to be in the top 50% to live in easy mode.
>>
>>38551588
*Except that for men they have to be the top 2% most attractive (and 30% richest) of men to live on easy mode, while women only have to be in the top 70% (and just not homeless) to live in easy mode.
>>
>>38551669
I was just using estimates to prove my point, yours sounds more accurate though.
>>
File: 1500713357022.jpg (18KB, 506x482px) Image search: [Google]
1500713357022.jpg
18KB, 506x482px
>>38548567
nicely said, they do not deserve it though
>>
>>38548935
men are actually more likely to get the child in a custody battle, that is, if they try. most men think they won't get custody, so they don't make the effort. just a total defeatist attitude that's to blame there.
>>
File: 1492249955599.jpg (30KB, 342x409px) Image search: [Google]
1492249955599.jpg
30KB, 342x409px
>>38547978
Why are men so lonely and women not? Women have done so much to free themselves of financial dependence on men, and yet men are as emotionally dependent on women as ever. Men don't seem to be able to change that as women have, and women either can't or won't help them to do so.
>>
>>38552014
What? That's ridiculous
>>
>>38551588
>>38551669

What other random numbers are you keeping up your gaping faggot assholes?
>>
>>38552099
>Why are men so lonely and women not? Women have done so much to free themselves of financial dependence on men, and yet men are as emotionally dependent on women as ever. Men don't seem to be able to change that as women have, and women either can't or won't help them to do so.
This was by design by women, who run society through manipulation. They hope at some point men will be women and women will be men and everyone will be happy in this Bizarro utopia. I pray so hard to be dead soon to avoid this dystopia.
>>
>>38552099
>Why are men so lonely and women not?

Because men have to be basically the top 1% most attractive and richest, and have a high social status. While women only have to be a little attractive and have a medium tier social status, which is already easy to get for them.

>>38552319
Go back the the Two X Chromosomes Subreddit.
>>
>>38548722
>implies soldiers that fight so they can be with their wife and family are cucks
>sits at home alone shitposting
LOL
>>
>>38552429
Do you think in such a timeline men would eventually evolve to be physically weaker and women be muscular as that would make sense in such a path? There also would be chemical changes in the brain
>>
>>38552500
>>>38552319 (You)
>Go back the the Two X Chromosomes Subreddit.

So you admit that you pulled those numbers out of your butthurt butt.
>>
>>38552639
>Do you think in such a timeline men would eventually evolve to be physically weaker and women be muscular as that would make sense in such a path? There also would be chemical changes in the brain
This isn't sci-fi (not yet-- wouldn't put it past women to try to use bioweapons on men, if they could manage it). Men will rebel against it in force with violence as need be. We're getting close to that already. Women will try to require military service of all men as a way to keep them occupied, but it won't be enough.
>>
how to we treat men? why do we assume every woman has a horde of orbiters showering her with attention? I haven't treated men in any particular way because none ever showed a glimpse of interest in me.
>>
>>38553231
That just means you're ugly and a true fembot. OP is a stacy that's a diamond in the rough
>>
>>38553231
>because none ever showed a glimpse of interest in me.
Don't lie, roastie
>>
>>38547978
Men are unironically trash. You're just a normie, actual lonely girls get way less, if any, attention than lonely guys. Plus, people with XY chromosomes aren't good parents. I've thought about becoming either a nun or a hermit. Luckily I have a FEMALE dog that's the best friend I'll ever have.
>>
>>38553387
Kek dumb feminist, just die
>>
>>38553387
Fuck off, dumb bitch. I've been a shut in for over ten years now. You don't know the meaning of the word "lonely"
>>
>>38553469
Thanks for proving my point in such few words

>>38553496
You did that to yourself
Also
>assuming I haven't been
>>
>>38553592
>You did that to yourself
No I didn't. There is nothing more I want in life than a girlfriend, but in ten years the opportunity has never come to me because I was unfortunate enough to be born male. Any woman in my position can go online and get a shutin bf any time she wants, I sure can't. You're living in another reality if you don't believe this.
>>
what a silly thing to feel guilty about! feeling bad for anyone else but thyself is funny enough, but for men having girl troubles? wew lad.

>The rest of you seriously need to start taking care of them too.
oh, fuck off. they're not my kids--they can toddle around with shit in their diapers and eat glue for all i care.
>>
>>38553387
hey don't hate on dogs
i'm a 27 yo virgin and I hate men as much as the next fembot, but my dog is male and he's my best friend. he's always happy to sees me, he cuddles me when i'm sad, we go for walks together and he is the only thing that makes me happy. sometimes i think i'm not good enough for him. he should live with a family with kids and a big yard. but i love him and couldn't bare to give him up, and he loves me so I guess it's ok.
>>
>>38553688
Dumb bitch. OP is a goddess, you're a dumb turd with a vagina
>>
They deserve it if they are hateful. I will always be friends with a socially awkward person with good manners, but if he blames his problems on women and shittalks them all the time, fuck no I'm not wasting my time trying to befriend this basket case.
>>
>>38553662
>There is nothing more I want in life than a girlfriend
>Any woman in my position can go online and get a shutin bf any time she wants
Didn't work for me but if you're so certain then just pretend to be a woman online?
>>
>>38548109
No, we're just fucking stupid. Not everyone is intentionally emotionally manipulative. Quit projecting.
>>
>>38553725
No hate on any dogs, just wanted to clear that up. Dogs are wonderful no matter their gender.
>>
>>38553746
Of course it's true, there are far more male shutins than female. If it didn't work for you then I'm guessing it's because you actively avoided it, this is literally what you have to do as a woman to avoid male attention.
>>
I don't feel bad, because I firmly believe that there are trashy, awful, manipulative and cruel people in both genders, as well as the unaware, self absorbed and insecure people who aren't malicious, just bad partners. Both genders have a lot of unpleasant people who treat the other gender like shit. On top of that, the majority of people end up with someone, while the bottom 20% of both genders is alone. Attractive people are lucky.
>>
File: bN8ku.jpg (69KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
bN8ku.jpg
69KB, 600x600px
>>38553746
Oh you want a bf? Be my gf.
If you don't respond you're single by choice.
Your move.
>>
I feel bad for the genuinely nice men who are shy or depressed or anxious and therefore don't get a look in from girls. However, I do not feel bad for the kind of men who frequent here, hating women, blaming everything and everyone for their own issues and generally being unpleasant human beings. Same goes for the misandrist fembots.
>>
>>38550396
Most women can't pass basic military physical requirements. They literally lower the bars for pullups and the required strength and endurance levels for women are ridiculously slack. If women did all of the dangerous jobs we'd still be in huts. That's not even me being misogynistic. It's reality. Don't try to cite one strong woman as a contradiction either; exceptions are not rules.
>>
>>38549090
Chad thought she was a cunt too.
>>
>>38553662
>but in ten years the opportunity has never come to me

What opportunities do you expect to come to you when you never leave the house? Have you spent the last decade sitting in a puddle of your own butt-tears waiting for some manic pixie dream girl to leap through your window and start sucking your dick; becoming increasingly bitter because it never happened?

Anyway; if you have wealthy relatives or some kind of work-from-home job, I hope things get better for you. If you're living off of other people's tax money, I hope the loneliness and despair get severe enough to drive you to suicide; because you're a useless sack of shit and you don't deserve a modicum of happiness of any kind.
>>
>>38553782
No lol even if I do talk to someone online they genuinely lose interest after talking to me for more than 5 minutes

>>38553842
I never said I was looking for a bf. I'm lesbian but if you wanna be my bf(female) sure
>>
Let me share the exploits of a girl I know.

>she has DOZENS of guy friends. ZERO female friends.
>One of them literally GIVES her $200 every month
>she admits to me that she's just using him and that he's an 'idiot' and a 'fucking loser'
>when she wants something, openly states to me 'I'll get it with my vagina powers. watch this'. I have watched her tweet to her followers 'omg if only I could afford this ;~;' and within five fucking minutes, have some schmuck offering to buy it for her.
>she has a discord server with 40+ dudes in it who basically function as her personal support group, personal army, and personal charity
>all she does in that group is shit talk them and call them all nerds

It fucking blows my mind. She basically has an entire company of male servants, just because she has a vagina.
>>
I'm a 24 year old virgin with no friends. I haven't had a real life conversation longer than five minutes with anyone outside my family in seven years. I've had numerous failings (cannot talk to them) with girls that I know for a fact were attracted to me. I live alone now and am going to one of the worst colleges in the state where I'm isolated even more. I myself am a so called "lonely guy" and I will be the first to say that 90% of the men on /r9k/ are not worthy of any kind of love at all. The majority of "lonely guys" here are disgustingly stupid, delusional, angry people. It's not like they're a diamond in the rough that needs a bit of cleaning up, like some people here. They are the bottom of the barrel and will never achieve even a moderate level of success.They WILL drag you down with them if you let them. The aversion girls have to these guys in real life is totally warranted.
>>
>>38554181
Any guy that wants the truth can just ask to see a girl's Tinder and that's basically the equivalent. Or even make a female tinder yourself. The girl's that don't have Tinder are one in a million.
>>
>>38553778
Why do you hate human men though?
>>
>>38554071
>What opportunities do you expect to come to you when you never leave the house?
This is irrelevant, a shutin woman can get a bf anytime she wants by talking to men online without having to leave her house once. The same is not true for men.

>If you're living off of other people's tax money, I hope the loneliness and despair get severe enough to drive you to suicide; because you're a useless sack of shit and you don't deserve a modicum of happiness of any kind.
Sorry anon, but I've stuck it out this far already. Chances are I'm going to keep being a worthless leech until my natural death, maybe many decades from now

>>38554126
>No lol even if I do talk to someone online they genuinely lose interest after talking to me for more than 5 minutes
When you're getting multiple people asking for your contact info whenever you make your gender known, it's just a numbers game by that point. A shutin man rarely even make it this far.
>>
>>38554126
I'll be your bf(girl) if I can still top you...
Deal?
>>
I don't think I've ever personally treated men bad. Well a couple times in high school there were ugly younger guys that had a crush on me and I kind of avoided them because I was too autistic to reject them. But otherwise I've never done anything bad to guys. Maybe I shouldn't have rejected them. I'm 25 now and still a virgin. But they were just too gross.
>>
>>38554316
I'm sorry they weren't Chad. You would have loved if the quarterback suddenly started raping huh?
Idiot. You could've had a nice guy as your bf but you wanted Chad. Well there you go.
>>
>>38554311
>This is irrelevant, a shutin woman can get a bf anytime she wants by talking to men online without having to leave her house once.
Dude, that's gender roles for you, it's part of being a man.
>>
>>38554343
i'm sorry i have standards?
>>
>>38554343
The ugly guys were no more likely to be good boyfriends than the attractive ones were.
>>
>>38554316
dont listen to this retard >>38554343

i've dealt with the same thing t.male
>>
>>38554363
Not that guy, but what are you standards? And what do you look like?
>>
File: 1499677385189.jpg (161KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1499677385189.jpg
161KB, 800x600px
>>38554377
Not even him but white knighting? Really?
>>
>>38554363
Don't be sorry. Most of the robots on this board are robots because they have standards as well. They act like they'd be happy with any girl at all, but show them a picture of a girl with an ounce of fat and most of them will start calling her a landwhale (and yes, the irony is completely lost on them).
>>
>>38549835
They didnt all get it. Depends what age bracket and if they were sexually active prior to it being rolled out(most likely).
>>
>>38554373
This is obviously not true. Look at the rates of cheating among normie relationships, you're telling me an ugly man is just as likely to cheat on you as your average Chad?
>>
>>38547978
Haha no i don't give a fuck. Women treat men like shit and men treat women like shit purely because of sex and "love". None of that affects me since i live in a cabin far away from people and rarely leave my house or interact with anyone besides my parents, brother and my dog. I also have no sexual or romantic desire outside from 2d shotas and milfs.
>>
>>38549983
Doesnt excuse being a cunt. It also means that women have no right to complain about not being able to find a partner.
>>
File: 432658686258.jpg (59KB, 257x257px) Image search: [Google]
432658686258.jpg
59KB, 257x257px
>>38554373
>be ugly
>accept you will never have a gf
>suddenly girl shows interest in you
>keep her around forever thanking jesus everyday for this blessing
Or
>be chad
>can fuck any girl anytime you want
>girl shows interest in you
>pump and dump her since you know you can get another one

>>38554377
You had girls show interest in you and you didn't go for it? What a fucking Chad.
>>
>>38554404
its not whiteknighting bub, i dont give a shit about her, im not gonna contactfag her, and she's prolly too ugly for me.
>>
>>38548674
/Thread
Oregano comment 1234512345
>>
>>38548838
Yeah i guess i'm in the 10% then, i have no reason to feel guilty for my own actions regarding men. I may feel embarrased or angry when seeing what some women do to men but i don't feel any personal guilt about it. Just as i don't feel guilty that my ancestors owned slaves.
>>
File: IMG_3196.jpg (48KB, 340x590px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3196.jpg
48KB, 340x590px
>>38547978
Op if you are real
Then thanks for making my day

If you are not real then you know what to do
>>
>>38554430
Maybe she's hamstering? Maybe it's the just world fallacy on overdrive? Wouldn't uglier people be nicer since they have to work on their personality instead of relying on their looks? And they'll be lucky if people ever give them the time of day to help their personality thrive since people judge by the cover anyway.
>>
File: smaaYAq.jpg (130KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
smaaYAq.jpg
130KB, 1920x1080px
>>38549790
In my opinion there are two types of robots:

The ones who will surmount to nothing.

And the ones who learn and are forged by the pain of their existence to become strong elite individuals.

Let's hope I can actually succeed in becoming the later and be able to give a big middle fucking finger to everyone.

>Pic related sadness and anger all the time
>>
>>38554612
I think you will make it. Just need the motivation
>>
>>38553387
>actual lonely girls get way less, if any, attention than lonely guys.
that is blatantly wrong
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (58KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
58KB, 1280x720px
>>38554661
I'm already down like 30 pounds, consistent profits on the stock market. I am working really damn hard for happiness.

My life is still incredibly depressing and lonely though. When I'm shredded in a few months I'll focus on girls. Prob go on tinder/match/instagram and whore out my abs

I don't even really care at this point.. meh.
>>
>>38554430
>>38554444

The lowered likelihood of infidelity is definitely a point in the favor of robots, but it's really the only one. They're also more likely to be dull, spineless, clingy, needy, and jealous.
>>
>>38554612
I'm trying to become the latter. Going to teach myself math all the way up to linear algebra and multivariable calculus for a start, teach myself engineering from there and become an inventor. I have a lot of problem with motivation, I can learn math just fine if I put effort to it and enjoy using math to solve problems but just taking the time to learn it is the hard part.
>>
>>38554758
Sound like you're legitimately depressed and need drugs. Give ketamine a try, what you got to lose.
>>
>>38553662
>his life is so easy the only big problem he has is tfw no gf
try living with crippling schizophrenia on minimun wage neetbux and an opiate addiction
>>
>>38554800
And what if you find one that isn't? You'll never know though because you automatically reject them before you can even get to know them
>>
File: s-2469.jpg (57KB, 300x240px) Image search: [Google]
s-2469.jpg
57KB, 300x240px
>>38554849
You just gotta do it man. Sometimes it just clicks and you get into good habits, sometimes you gotta walk through fucking mud.

You should have a schedule or at least just force yourself to do it everyday. Learn to love it. Get excited about doing it.

But I can't empahsize how it important it is to do it daily and do it realistically
>>
>>38554311
>When you're getting multiple people asking for your contact info whenever you make your gender known, it's just a numbers game by that point. A shutin man rarely even make it this far.
Yeah i have never gotten the contact info of a woman. I'm not her but i'm also a lesbian so men asking for my discord doesn't help me at all. At least men will want to be genuine friends with you but they will always see me as this "other", a WOMAN. Lesbians outcasts have it harder than straight male outcasts and you know it.
>>
>>38554444
more like
>be ugly
>somehow get a gf
>confidence skyrockets because a girl is interested in you
>leaves her because you think you can get better
>>
>>38554961
You're more bisexual so you don't really count.
https://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2016-05/w-wif051616.php
>>
>>38554871
I'm already on antidepressants. They don't really help just because my life has been sorta uneventful lately. I just got a new job that I'm excited about, I've been unemployed for about 4-5 weeks. I get really depressed and bad insomnia when that happens.

I'm just delivering pizzas but honestly my last job was really tough manual labor so it's nice. Shit will start getting better.
>>
>>38555011
We all know all women are at least bisexual, but i'm a straight up lesbian. I feel no desire for men except for 2d shotas. Therefore the sexual attention of men is nothing but a nuisance. Be thankful you at least have large dating pool. As an ugly lesbian who will not accept someone morbidly obese or SJW, the chances are tiny of finding a gf. And if i somehow do find a gf i risk getting abused and dead bedroom, you've seen the statistics. Being a lesbian is just a fucking cruel joke.
>>
>>38555075
>you've seen the statistics
No I haven't. Do you have them?
>>
>>38555052
Ketamine might legitimately make you feel better. I'm depressed as you and I swear by Ketamine making you feel good for at least 2 weeks after a single dose.
>>
>>38555122
https://mainweb-v.musc.edu/vawprevention/lesbianrx/factsheet.shtml
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lesbian_bed_death
>>
>>38555135
how the fuck does one even get ketamine? I'm kinda scared to use alphabay and i don't know any dealers.
>>
>>38555009
every fucking time. i hate this. once i figured out that this is how it works i decided to only fantasize about chads and girls.
fuck you defective low value guys. you always think you deserve better. die alone.
>>
>>38555168
One way is if you personally know veterinarians
>>
>>38555009
I've actually seen this happen. It was hilarious and pathetic at the same time. And he wound up crawling back to her after she let herself go.

>>38554884
You're right, and I never argued to the contrary. I'm arguing against the fallacy that many robots have that they'd be the greatest boyfriends in the world if only someone would give them a chance. A few will if they get their chance, most won't; at least based on my observations.
>>
>>38552014
>men are actually more likely to get the child in a custody battle, that is, if they try.
>>
>>38555151
I think he means the stats for "all women are at least bisexual"

that lesbian bed death thing made me laugh though, imo all lesbians have something wrong with them, at least sexually, so that explains that.
>>
Well, I don't personally treat men poorly. I have quite a few male friends, and I get on well with my male coworkers etc. I'm only interested in dating women, so I don't discriminate in my rejection of men, and they can hardly feel it's some personality or physical flaw of theirs.
I don't see the point of being guilty for something I don't do. That's like white guilt.
>>
>>38554444
If I actually knew an ugly guy who is thankful like that I would prefer him over "chad"
>>
>>38555230
No that's what I asked for.
>>38555151
Thank you
>>
>>38555368

The 'pet dog' levels of adoration are flattering at first, but it gets really old really fast.
>>
>>38547978

>tfw most of the people who treated you nice were women
>tfw this board brainwashed your minds into thinking all women are bad

I don't know if i've been lucky, if i can simply deal with them more easily than man or i'm not that ugly to make them repulse me, but i gotta say that back when i was 13 the girls in class were way more nice than the boys with me. Too bad in high school i didn't have any female in the class, but only boys who made fun of me for being a kissless virgin.
For sure i'm the definition of failed normie. At least i was at 15, now i'm in the cybord realm.
>>
>>38555560

Well, anon; you have to understand that, when most robots speak of girls 'treating them like shit', they mean that they didn't spontaneously walk up to them and offer to suck their dicks. Most girls are apathetic towards them at worst; the more active bullying is usually at the hands of boys.
>>
>>38555642

Men treat each other like shit too, and feminists are quick to deny that when they need the upper hand in an internet argument. Don't be too quick to write off what women do either, women are also very cruel to men since they can get away with it.
Thread posts: 196
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.