[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can blacks be robots?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0698.jpg (204KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0698.jpg
204KB, 800x1200px
Can they?

https://youtu.be/aO23Od2_7Rk
>>
>>38546824
I don't give a fuck. wheres the sauce
>>
File: Elves.png (79KB, 426x382px) Image search: [Google]
Elves.png
79KB, 426x382px
>>38546824
If you get past any /pol/tarded revisionism, they would be prime for being robots.

Blacks are heavily influenced by society and expected to be cool, witty, sexual, and normal more than white people. Thus making it even worse for them to be weeaboo virgin waste of space.
>>
>>38547595
finally somebody who gets it
Being a black robot is robot on hard mode because not only do you not conform but everyone is completely unsympathetic to you, even other robots.
>>
East Asians are the real robots, even robots before this shitty Arcanine board came to life 2008.

Get a clue
>>
>>38547595
I've never had any expectations for blacks. Most blacks I've met have been a bit dull however, and I've never met an "alt" type black person, they ALWAYS stick to their own in terms of pop culture, music, etc. Whereas in Whites there's a massive plethora of subcultures and hobby groups. So yeah I think you're on to something in terms of them moreso being influenced by society.

The only problem with them being robots is the aforementioned fact that by n'large they're ALL normies, like a black Robot is a rare sight.

Your average group of robots is pretty white beta males, even Asians have the luck of being basically a hive race that can stick to each other like glue and communicate telepathically, of course there's bound to be a few poor spics who were ostracized from Carlos and friends because they weren't tough enough, and there might be a black guy who broke the conditioning and wanted to be an individual but got black pilled and ended up a Robot, but for the most part it's White beta virgins who are robots.

I don't know where you get the witty and cool part from, unless your Jamie Foxx that is.
>>
>>38546824
he's right you know.

but what kind of country does he want to live in?
>>
>>38546824
i'd say theyre more like proto robots

high poverty rates and gang/crime culture really pushes you to do bad shit, unlike whites with this personality (aside from school shooters) they actually act on it and take the step further by becoming criminals

frankly they blame the world but dont wallow in their own shit
>>
>>38548617
what about muttbots?
>>
I'm a black robot

But then again I'm Nigerian and grew up wealthy
>>
>>38546824
Sauce me up anon
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.