[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's cumming in a girl's mouth like?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1339806176552.gif (2MB, 285x327px) Image search: [Google]
1339806176552.gif
2MB, 285x327px
What's cumming in a girl's mouth like?
>>
>>38546298
fucking good dawg shit's next level desu mmmm i fuckin love doin dat shit mang when she swallows shit's fucking bad ass especially when she shows it to u after and then swallows it mmmmmm bro shit's to live for desu best shit ever
>>
Why do people never post sources for this shit?

I want to see the video.

Google image search only brings up the GIF.
>>
>>38546298
Feels pretty good. However in my experience only prostitutes give good head and even that's not a guarantee.

Girlfriends often give shitty head and expect you to act like you like it. Then get butthurt when you try to tell them that it's shit and they should try harder.

But yeah feels good
>>
>>38546298
She stops moving her head for a couple seconds then lifts herself off your dick and swallows. Having somebody else swallow your cum is the best feeling, mane. I remember each and every single person who has and always will.
>>
Basically she pulls back a little so her lips are wrapped around your head. If she's decent ad blowjobs, she'll squeeze your shaft with her hand a little while you empty into her mouth, then she'll swallow, then she'll run to the bathroom because come tastes kinda gross, like she's swallowing a mouthful of phlegm.
>>
>>38546360
my gf was a virgin and was terrible at sucking dick. she constantly asked for feedback to get better, now she's a fucking goddess at it.

on the whole though, men/femboys give better head than women in my experience
>>
>>38546298
tfw virgin but actually know this feel. Its ok... its better to know a girl is attracted to you enough to swallow your seed
>>
>>38546298
I've only came inside of gayboys mouths

orgasms literally fucking hurt idk why
>>
What's it feel like to have a guy cum in your mouth?
>>
File: BLEACHED poo edition.png (523KB, 541x921px) Image search: [Google]
BLEACHED poo edition.png
523KB, 541x921px
>>38546298
BLEACHED
L
E
A
C
H
E
D .com
>>
>>38546298
noone noticed that the guys testicle moves in this gif
>>
>>38546354
Zeina Heart

org
>>
>>38546298
Overrated. Feels kinda weird but overall is hot. Not that it matters much since you stop being aroused as soon as you finish.
>>
Let's talk about cumming down a girl's throat. No spilling, no coughing it back up, no disgusting gagging sounds, just milking out every last drop with her throat muscles and swallowing reflex.

xhamster.com/movies/1993339/deep_throat_with_mask_and_throat_cum.html
12:15 onward
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.