[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I TRIED TO USE REDDIT AND I REGRET IT fUCKING IMBECILES BOTH

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: DHSDRFBH.png (36KB, 695x168px) Image search: [Google]
DHSDRFBH.png
36KB, 695x168px
I TRIED TO USE REDDIT AND I REGRET IT

fUCKING IMBECILES BOTH Oof ATHEM
I thought it would ber okay and "le reddit is shitt!!!!" was just a cirlcjerk meme but no
ITS TRUE

CK REDDIT
FUCK REDDIT FUCK REDDIT FUCK REDDIT
>>
reddit is nice for small niche games and related topics. reddit is cancer for essentially everything else.
>>
>gets upvotes on ONE comment
>"REDDIT IS NOT CANCEER REE"

uskdkdnkdkdkksjbs Kys
>>
File: 1485387328597.jpg (11KB, 250x240px) Image search: [Google]
1485387328597.jpg
11KB, 250x240px
>>38545474
This

I go to reddit to discuss niche vidya/hobbies, after that reddit turns into a whole lotta circle jerking and crazy people who pat each other on the back

>try to discuss politics without swearing or memes
>OH MY GOHHHHSSSSHHH THIS PERSON HAS A DIFFERENT OPINION THAN THE REST OF US BETTER BAND TOGETHER AND FIND OUT WHERE HE WORKS/LIVES SO WE CAN RUIN HIS LIFE FOR THINKING DIFFERENTLY

Never
Again
>>
File: Reddit's master plan.png (49KB, 936x578px) Image search: [Google]
Reddit's master plan.png
49KB, 936x578px
>>38545440
you're not supposed to talk to people, you're supposed to soapbox at every moment. Like every time I go on there, some other user will comment something like:

>the above user is implying that the jews were responsible for their own holocaust

Like everyone else couldn't understand my words for themselves, they needed an interpreter.
>>
There's also a few subreddits devoted to specific silly things that are good, like wheredidthesodago, badtaxidermy, and gamephysics.
>>
>>38545440

The problem with Reddit is that it has a gay fucking karma system alongside user profiles where you can easily see a persons entire post history.

This means that dissenting opinions are quickly downvoted into oblivion, and everywhere quickly becomes some kind of faggot circle jerk where everyone tries to post the same benail jokes, tries the same queer quirky 'le monkey face' faggotry, or the same (and easily the worst) faux-intellectual smugness.

That is why Reddit is cancer.

4chan is the polar opposite, everyone is anonymous, tripfags are usually hated so identities are impossible to ascertain. Dissenting opinions are publicised due to the (you) system, and most importantly, we're not liberal faggots.

Now fucking kill yourself redditor scum.
>>
I signed up less than a month ago and barely go there because the subreddits with higher traffic like TIL/funny etc are cancer and the remotely interesting ones are slow as fuck. r/PublicFreakout is the only one I found so far with moderate traffic and just barely interesting content, if watching people ruining their lives is interesting to you, which I myself am sort of forcing just because I'm bored.
>>
>>38545653
this
my friend showed me 50/50 awhile ago, and it was mildly entertaining
>>
>>38545440
It's better at niche topics and hobbies than 4chan is. Think of it as something like /vg/, but for things that don't always have to be video games. I check out their piano subreddit a lot because it always has good links, tips, and resources for piano-players. I don't have an account there, but I've been thinking of making one. To be honest, I don't get the animosity between Reddit/4chan at all (although it mostly seems to be just here), they occupy completely different social niches.
>>
I literally only go there for /r/unresolvedmysteries and even that niche sub is being ruined by a hughox mentality and people being newfriends and asking about the same mysteries over and over again. People are always trying to make a mystery about them and it pisses me off.
>>
>>38546175
they remove your posts if you dare to say that maybe a man didn't rape someone
>>
>>38546207
they think every new account is a bot and no one lets u post
>>
>>38545440
As others have said, only stick to the niche and smaller subreddits. Don't even think about going anywhere near political discussions, 4chan might not be the best at it but it's miles ahead of reddit where you'll either be downvoted into oblivion and get hatemail up the ass for being a big meanie that has their own opinion on something, or you'll luck out and get an instaban so you don't have to deal with that shit anymore. Reddit would be better if it removed the stupid upvote/downvote system but at this point that'd be like removing 4chan's anonymity. Either way, both are different and have their own things while also being filled with retards, though I think reddit takes the lead for the latter. "Thanks for teh upboat" is fucking stupid though.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.