[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>had a best friend in highschool >we did literally everything

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1468121472070.jpg (145KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1468121472070.jpg
145KB, 800x1200px
>had a best friend in highschool
>we did literally everything together since 7th grade.
>always would walk home even waited 1 hr one day so i didnt have to walk home alone
>freindship was strong all the way to graduation.
>he went to college a few hours away
>initially kept in contact
>even visited him but realized he was now into partying and drinking a bunch.
>spent the whole weekned babysitting him puking into his pillow
>a few months down the road realized i was the only one initiation conversation or calling him.
>decide to stop.
>havent heard from him since.
: (
>>
nobody wants to share feels??????
>>
everyone in my life left me for someone better
>>
>>38545414
We're too busy replying to normie, fembot, politics or bait threads.
>>
>>38545104
Normies don't make good best friends after a certain age, I lost my best friend since I was 9 to weed, partying and sex when we were 16. If your friend was at least a cyborg there is still a chance that his friends will stop hanging with him after a certain time and will start hanging with you again more after a couple years in college.
>>
>tfw stupidly loyal
>lose all my friends to tumblr/buzzfeed/facebook drama/etc shit
>been single/irl friendless since 07
>>
>>38545696
Well he's in a frat so those friends couldn't any more fake
>>
>>38545575
Jesus Christ this is spot on
>>
>>38545104
The harsh reality is that he probably always wanted something more from his life than hanging out with an introverted loser like you but never found in High School. Being a fresher was probably the best thing to ever happen to him, why would he look back? He gets probably gets laid and has fun on a weekly basis and you cry about him on a Mongolian basket weaving board
>>
>>38546984
Yeah probably.
Still makes him a peice of shit.
>>
File: 1500156289939.gif (498KB, 490x270px) Image search: [Google]
1500156289939.gif
498KB, 490x270px
>>38545551
I can relate to this. I was never able to have very close friendships outside of the computer screen.
Right now, I'm afraid that the one of the only few people I befriended online is leaving me for someone else. It's gotten so bad, I wake up in the dead of the night and cry about it.
I've stopped this shit weeks ago. I want it to end. I know I'm setting myself up for failure, but it's the only way that I get social contact nowadays.
>>
>>38545104
my best friend since 4th grade killed himself last year. I was put in foster care and adopted when I was in 2nd grade into a bad situation and he was always the there for me like a brother I never had. I wish I could have saved him from the shit that caused him to do it.
>>
>>38548180
Did you grow apart at all?
>>
>>38545104
Dude, get a fucking life and stop hovering on his shoulder. He'll hang out when he's back. If he doesn't, he wasn't really your friend.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.