[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what are the counter arguments to stirnirs philosophy?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: smug spook.png (58KB, 636x674px) Image search: [Google]
smug spook.png
58KB, 636x674px
what are the counter arguments to stirnirs philosophy?
>>
>>38544637
There are none

/thread
>>
>>38544637
Well, he was a literal cuckold.
>>
File: another REEEE image.png (72KB, 512x497px) Image search: [Google]
another REEEE image.png
72KB, 512x497px
>>38544662
REEEEEE HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO PROTECT MY NORMIE WORLDVIEW
>>
>>38544687
>REEEEEE HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO PROTECT MY NORMIE WORLDVIEW

You don't.
>>
>>38544637
Stirner was the spook all along.
>>
>>38544637
He never explained why spooks are inherently bad, he dedicated himself to be edgy and decided to waste his lives with self-masturbatory ideas and seeking to validate his overly critical and cynical ideas rather than having honest truth seeking posture towards philosophical questions.
>>
>>38544637
Any religious faith where there is judgment over your actions after you die
>>
>>38544853
He said they were bad because of radical freedom and all that shit.
>>
>>38544879
if they were real yeah
>>
File: 1500643838689.png (340KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1500643838689.png
340KB, 550x550px
Stirnertards are the dumbest fucks on this website
>spook this spook that
Morals are ingrained into our brains from biology, if you don't have morals you have a neurological condition. Of course some drawing from the 1800s has no idea about how brains work. Dumb fuck.
>>
>>38544901
"Inherently", His claims behind radical freedom are dubious at best, There is not a single proof that without spooks individual autonomy would flourish. He was short-sighted, blinded by a post Enlightenment society, and for all his cynicism his posture and concept of individual and individuality are way too idealistic as he refused to address human conscious, nature vs nurture or whatever we are able to perceive reality as it is and other things that could be discussed when talking about humans agency
>>
>>38545017
t. Hasn't read stirner
His philosophy is pretty much: do what you want because you want to and not because of bullshit conning into thinking you want to
Having a personal sense of morality is perfectly in line with egoism, but moral objectivism is laughable
>>
>>38545017
Morality can be manipulated through social programming
>>
>>38544637
An insect.
>>
"What are you, 13?"
That's how you counter it.
>>
>>38545102
>don't kill people
>don't be an asshole
>this is too much for a stirnertard to comprehend
We are social animals morals are ingrained in us through evolution. I won't kill you or anyone else innocent because my morals won't let me and I would hope yours would be the same. If they aren't you're a sociopath and any union of egoists will see you as a problem to be removed.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.