[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do u approve suicide?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 6

File: CNsj6jjUcAAK7QP.jpg (9KB, 267x181px) Image search: [Google]
CNsj6jjUcAAK7QP.jpg
9KB, 267x181px
do u approve suicide?
>>
>>38544099
Under what circumstances?
>>
hell no, how can you eat food and play games if you suicide ?
>>
>>38544146
in heaven with jesus
>>
>>38544161
Or play ironic "games" with the Devil in Hell
>>
>>38544139
you have no other options in live, you're a joke etc
>>
>>38544190
why would u go to hell for suicide?
(just curious)
>>
so i guess that's a no lol
>>
>>38544099
No. But if they die in glory as warrior. Yes...
>>
>>38544450
>if they die in glory as warrior

that's not suicide mate
>>
The main reason why I sometimes fantasize about moving to the US is because you can buy a gun and then just shoot yourself if you so desire, all in the privacy of your own home and without bothering anyone.

Now, over here in Europe, they always complain that people jump in front of trains and how it's such a dick move and all that, yet the law doesn't really give you any alternatives. None of the meds you can buy are strong enough to kill you, owning a gun (and ammo!) is only possible under certain circumstances, and most methods are just too unreliable. You wanna make sure you're dead not end up in a hospital bed.

So what the fuck are people supposed to do?
>>
>>38544521
Switzerland has euthanasia but its very hard to get
>>
>>38544099
No.
It is one of
A) Cowardice and hatred
or
B) Mental illness
>>
>>38544606
that's exactly why it should be approved imo
>>
File: 1498830766441.jpg (74KB, 785x644px) Image search: [Google]
1498830766441.jpg
74KB, 785x644px
nothing wrong with killing yourself in an original way
>>
>>38544801
u have any ideas?
>>
>>38544233
It's the cowards way out/squandering the gift of life.
>>
>>38544906
OR maybe inability to deal with life?
>>
>>38544885
Not him, but came up with this one in 8th grade
>get a shotgun
>jump off a tall building headfirst with shotgun in mouth
>before you splat pull the trigger
And there's a big fat mess for all the normies to witness and clean up.
>>
>>38544959
i feel terrible for laughing at this
>>
>>38544959
>shot yourself in air
>all this brain tissue falling on normies from the sky leaving them traumatised
Fuck normies
>>
>>38545023
it's like a meat loaf gone wrong
>>
>>38544906
>life being a gift
More like a burden
>>
>>38544906
>gift
You fucking dork. You're supposed to GIVE IT BACK. When someone hands you something its symbolic, you are not actually meant to grab everything like a greedy loser. Normies say "Haha, thank you, you're so kind, but I can't" and leave it at that. This is why you stick out in a crowd. Everyone can smell the retard with zero social skills.
>>
100% I would have done it alrready if not for survival instinct/fear of the unknown
>>
I would try to talk people out of it if I like them enough to (fat chance) but ultimately I'll only nod and wish for you that it works the way you want it.
KYS is not an option for me so far, but it isn't my pains you carry, but your own.

I would however think it dirt stupid to try and kill yourself to make some point or punish someone who wronged you.
>>
>>38545805
my thoughts exactly! i have no balls at all
>>
>>38544099
MOT IS OFFICIALLY BACK
>>
>>38544099
for normies yes
>>
>>38544099
Suicide is for women
Mass shootings are for the man with taste
>>
>>38545702
>projecting this hard
you do realize that suicide is the equivalent of accepting a gift, then returning it/throwing it in the trash right?
>>
>>38547152
you're not throwing it to trash, you are just giving it back to universe. but who knows, maybe we dont even actually die after death/suicide.
>>
For robots yes definitely
>>
>>38544906
>the gift of life.
I hope you get cancer
>>
>>38544906
whoever gave me this gift is a sick fuck
>>
>>38547461
he's usually called God
>>
>>38544521
if you want to buy a revolver we have a 5 day waiting period because of that reason. give you time to cool down.

but i don't think they will stop you from buying a fucking auto rifle or shotgun meant for war.
>>
Yes. No one ever has produced a convincing argument against suicide besides religious spooks or social cuckoldry about one's duty to society and/or family.
>>
>>38544099
no, it's too precious to waste it like that
>>
>>38544099
I'd kill for suicide.
>>
>>38548197
how the actual fuck would u do that mate
>>
>>38548334
Well, it is difficult to commit suicide because of self-preservation instinct.
If someone would promise me, to turn off that instinct for me, I would do anything for him, for example - kill someone else.
>>
>>38548429
so you wouldnt kill yourself but someone else
>>
>>38548450
Yes, but it would help me to kill myself.
>>
My father commited suicide two years ago. It hurts every day, but i want to respect his decision. We never had a real relationship and i regret that, and it triggers me when normies say that suicide is selfish. I believe he was suffering and trust him that ending his life was what he considered the right decision. People should respect suicide and its victims.
>>
>>38548493
i'm sorry for your loss. i'm here if you want to talk about it (OP)
>>
>>38548596
Thank you. Im drunk right now, which is why i was even able to post that. I dont really know what to say beyond that. Ive felt awful the past few days since the linkin park guy offed himself and facebook was full of people punching down on people who commit suicide. I dont know. Everything is weird. I have no friends
>>
>>38548683
i'll be your friend if you need one (nothing mean-hearted or trolling related) i just know what it feels like to be alone.
>>
>>38548729
Thank you. I drank so much i cant post anymore. I will remember you
>>
>>38544099
no, never have never will
>>
in the end life doesn't even matter this was all a BIG FAT MISTAKE
>>
Not really.

Mostly because your death isn't something that happens to you. It happens to everyone around you.

Even if it doesn't feel like it, there's always someone who cares even a bit. There's always someone who gets hurt.

At least someone will have to clean up/bury you.

Theoretically you could kill yourself without bothering anyone else, but it's practically impossible.
>>
>>38549243
I always found this line of reasoning funny.

>suicide is selfish because you hurt other people

So you should instead live a miserable life in order not to make other people sad. How unselfish of those other people /s
>>
>>38549416
that's the paradox people cant solve.
>>
File: 1492162524975.png (80KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1492162524975.png
80KB, 200x200px
>>38549243
breeding people from nothingness into existence wasn't selfish?????
>>
>>38549416

Yeah, it's a hard subject and there isn't really a true answer for this.

But I personally think that suicide affects others more than you. For you, death doesn't really _solve_ anything, it just stops it.
>>
>>38549533

Not really if you ask me.

I don't see anything selfish in birthing, and raising a child.

Sure, if you feel like everything is shit, and you wish you weren't born it might seem selfish. But you need to realize that every single being has potential to lead a great life and bring joy into someone's life.

And desu. To me it seems like it's worth the gamble.
>>
File: 1492904727635.jpg (6KB, 326x184px) Image search: [Google]
1492904727635.jpg
6KB, 326x184px
>>38544099

Depends on the circumstances.

If your quality of life is no longer acceptable to you and there's no realistic hope of improvement, there's nothing wrong with suicide.
Ideally euthanasia would be available in this case, but society apparently prefers having people jump in front of trains or hanging themselves.

It's morally neutral in my opinion. A lot of people consider suicide selfish, but it's no more selfish than expecting someone that's miserable to continue living to spare your feelings.
>>
>>38549776
is not birthing and raising like you raise a pet that would ok is being throw in a hostile world oh and pets have euthanasia unlike us
>>
>>38544099
If someone wants to end there life why can't they, I just wish there was more dignified options rather than jumping off a building and causing distress to others.
>>
>>38549962
>but it's no more selfish than expecting someone that's miserable to continue living to spare your feelings.

You have opened my eyes, anon.
>>
>>38544099
Of course. One's life, one's choice.
>>
If you are doing it for bullshit emotional reasons no.

If your body is becoming useless (old age, disease etc.) then yes.
>>
>>38551014
>bullshit emotional reasons
You realize that everything you sense is 100 % subjective, thus connected with emotions, without them you basically become a machine.
>>
>>38551053

How does this point you make affect my statement in any way?

Wait hol up, lemme answer for ya.

It doesn't.
>>
>>38551117
Age is in its core a emotional reason? So are diseases? ????
>>
File: 1497575041842.png (131KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1497575041842.png
131KB, 500x500px
I might pull a Chester soon. Existence ends with life, there's no memories, thoughts or feeling after death, you simply never existed. Nothing matters when you die, and you will die. Death is more certain than the coming of tomorrow, how can I even exist right now
>>
I used to be against it for moralfag reasons but if you kill yourself you might not be able to kill yourself anymore or die so sure.
>>
yes. i believe everyone should have the right to kill themselves.
>>
yes. you should have control over your life. if you don't like it and want out, you should have the right to do so.
>>
>>38544521
How do you fail to hang yourself in the woods? If the branch doesn't snap (and you can test for that before by swinging and jumping on the rope) then you're dead unless someone finds you.
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.