[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Femanons have you ever caught anyone looking up your skirt?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 5

Femanons have you ever caught anyone looking up your skirt?
>>
I don't wear skirts, I'm not a whore.
>>
when i was in 9th grade im pretty sure a guy in my class was looking up my skirt while putting his head down on the desk while i was facing sideways. i just turned back forward and crossed my legs.
>>
>>38543855

I wish girls would wear more skirts

It looks more feminine, getting tired of these yoga thots
>>
>>38543855
Long enough skirts are modest, and feminine, Pants are for whores
>>38543868
Do you still wear cute skirts?
>>
Never caught anyone. I don't think it's that common, but I don't wear skirts that often.
>>
>>38543891
What do you wear most often? Is your country skirt friendly?
>>
>>38543900
Depends on the weather. I think my favorite combination is all black leggings and shorts, sometimes I'll wear a skirt instead of shorts. I don't show my legs often because I have a slight sun allergy.
>Is your country skirt friendly?
I dunno I don't pay much attention to fashion, but I'd imagine it's more friendly than Anglo countries like the USA.
>>
I find shirts really attractive and femenine on girls, so goes with dresses.
>>
>>38544037
Non-Anglo? What country is it? Latin America or Continental Europe?
>>
No. I've never worn a skirt short enough where that was possible. He'd have to literally stick his head under my dress to do that.
>>
>>38543855
t. 1960's woman
>>
>>38544112
do you wear dresses more than pants?
>>
>>38544094
Northwest Europe
I also like wearing comfy woolen cardigans, I always have to cover my arms with something thick so they don't rash/burn in the summer.
>>
>>38544181
Are you pro or anti EU
>>
>>38544145
Usually, I don't like pants that much.
>>
>>38544226
Do you sew or knit?
>>
File: gray knight.png (43KB, 187x462px) Image search: [Google]
gray knight.png
43KB, 187x462px
I believe that's an anime reality.

In the west, skirts are not that common anymore, and in general, it's really hard to look down a skirt to see pantsu without being on the ground, and even there, you need a nice angle to actually see something.

>>38544214
>>38544236
F=G[(m1*m2)/r^2]
>>
>>38544214
I haven't read enough from either side to make a full judgement, but I'm probably leaning towards anti. I'm not particularly nationalistic and don't care about that aspect of it but I can see there's issues with the current bureaucracy. That's the extent of my thoughts.
This isn't relevant to the thread though
>>
>>38544463
It's relevant to my interest in you though :^)
>>
I don't wear skirts often but I don't think anyone's ever tried to look up it, anyway. But I went to a girl's school so maybe I was spared the perversion because of that.
>>
>>38543846
Nigger

Jfkcicjdhdj
>>
>>38544487
are you a hispic?
>>
>>38544498
No, white European.
>>
>>38543846
back in middle school girls wore jean skirts all the time and they stayed flat at the top so you could look up them and I started at crotches all day long. Pretty sure they caught me looking at least once.
>>
>>38544506
>using the word perversion
>European
You sound like a bigot
>>
>>38544279
I wish girls would wear more skirts. They're so cute.
>>
>>38544519
The fuck are you on about, my dude?
>>
File: 1497907228441.gif (918KB, 298x286px) Image search: [Google]
1497907228441.gif
918KB, 298x286px
I got caught taking a photo up a girl's skirt once. She saw me put my phone up underneath her legs and immediately covered herself up. It was pretty damn awkward but she never brought it up again.
>>
>>38544536
Only bigots call people perverts anon
>>
>>38544552
Okay, so what should I call someone looking up peoples skirts?
>>
>>38544564
Nothing because they're doing nothing wrong bigot. Love is love
:^)
>>
>>38544474
If it's anything more than platonic interest contained inside this thread I'm sorry to disappoint you.
>>
>>38544633
You didn't disappoint me because you're going to post your contact
>>
>>38544598
Alright, good bait I guess. Have fun anon.
>>
>>38544598
Stop bullying Austria
>>
Catholic school was fucking great for this reason. As if the whole weeb thing wasn't giving me a uniform fetish to begin with, I got to see girls in blazers and skirts every day. Jumpers with skirts in elementary school.

When it was windy, those things would fly up for a moment and show everything. Some girls were smart enough to wear bike shorts or some shit underneath, but that was often just a panty shot. In elementary school, we had those jungle gyms where the floors were full of little holes, and if you stood under those, you could look straight up the skirts of the girls above you. Got some good cameltoe out of that.

Granted, there was a length rule for girls' skirts where they had to be below the knee, but girls would hike them up on purpose anyway. Good stuff.

In my experience, a lot of girls weren't really shy or bothered by it, either. Yeah, you're a fucking creep if you're constantly trying to get an upskirt, but I swear a ton of them were going out of their way to deliberately show off their panties. You can tell when a girl's trying to sit modestly vs when she's positioning herself to make it visible. Some were even nice enough to just give you a better angle on their crotch if they caught you. Sperged out pretty hard when my oneitis asked if I thought she had nice legs.

Once I got to high school, the uniform was unisex with pants because they wanted to be more egalitarian or whatever, and the girls actually complained about it and asked them to bring back the skirts. Probably because the pants were lame khakis, but still. I think the pants were designed to rip along the asshole so that the girls would have to shell out 60 bucks for a new pair, but a lot of them either gave up or didn't care when that happened. Seriously, there'd be around a dozen or so girls just walking around with a hole in their pants, right where the asshole would be, and they'd just wear nice panties and go about their day.

I'm getting all nostalgic.
>>
File: uniforms.00_jpg_srz.jpg (92KB, 829x365px) Image search: [Google]
uniforms.00_jpg_srz.jpg
92KB, 829x365px
>>38544279
>I believe that's an anime reality.
Somebody didn't go to Catholic school. Even better as a weeb.
>>
>>38544667

I'm Austrian too, I'm allowed to bully her
>>
>>38545063
You live in the Texas of Europe.
>>
>>38545074
What does this mean? What's wrong with Texas? What's wrong with Europe?
>>
>>38545074
A minority white country on the path to becoming a third world place?
>>
File: 1492866123994.png (238KB, 633x811px) Image search: [Google]
1492866123994.png
238KB, 633x811px
>>38544647
Here's a (You)
>>38544850
That makes me really jealous, I unironically wish we had to wear uniforms in school.
>>38545063
Back off the dyke
>>
>>38545090
Nothing's wrong with either one. It's just a fact that Austria is to Germany what Texas is to the US.
>>
>>38545120
A big chunk of it? I don't understand >_>
>>
>>38544037
Are you from Ireland anon? You sound like someone I know
>>
>>38545063
Only if you're from either Vienna or Salzburg. Maybe I'd let Linz slide but you guys are on thin ice.

>>38545120
I'm not sure what that means. A part that was annexed but should rightfully secede even though it's other neighbors are poor weird foreigners?
>>
>>38545193
This poster is ban evading. Mods ban this tripfag.
>>
>>38545193
>A part that was annexed but should rightfully secede even though it's other neighbors are poor weird foreigners?
That, it being sorta backwater in a lot of places, the accent, and this:
http://www.ktre.com/story/35932609/the-latest-austria-to-italy-stop-migrants-reaching-europe
>>
>>38545193

>Only if you're from either Vienna or Salzburg. Maybe I'd let Linz slide but you guys are on thin ice.

Ok nice so I'm allowed to bully
>>
>>38545233
He's been saying that for a while now, yeah. Based Sebi.

>>38545269
I suppose so. Salzburg then?
>>
>>38545184
Nope, I'm from the Netherlands
>>
>wearing skirts
good one. It can be nice to wear a breezy skirt when chilling at home but i never wear them in public. I don't think i have been creepshotted either, since there isn't much to creepshot. My butt ain't visible, nor are my boobs and my face is unimpressive. I wouldn't creepshot myself that's for sure.
>>
>>38545229
You realize not all bans are permanent, right? Even if they were, do you really expect them to ban someone because anon said to?
>>
>>38544463
consider this though; although the EU is in serious need of reform to eradicate the perverse incentives of keeping southern europe debt ridden the EU's ability to unite otherwise smaller and less powerful nations and bring their interests together has been good overall

as to ops question I don't think so I always cross my legs when I sit so I don't think anyone would see anything
>>
>>38545314
You don't need a big or a shapely butt for me to like it. There doesn't need to be much there. You'd better believe I'll try to sneak a peek at a flat, bony little ass if it's there.

And girls with bony asses can do something special.
>>
>>38545347
The EU has done none of what you said and is a shitskin loving white genocide hellhole
>>
>>38545314
be my homely home gf
>>
>>38544850
there was a knee length rule in my catholic high but only the nerds followed it and teachers gave up by year 10
>>
When i was in junior high there was a girl who sat across from me in art class who did this on purpose. The desks were arranged in groups of four around the room. Her desk was to the left of mine, facing towards me. Every single day it was miniskirts with her. Never crossed her legs, always sat angled outwards so i could see her panties. Never said a word to me. Never attempted to. I'm not even sure she knew my name. I guess she just got off on the exhibition part. No indication she had any interest in me personally.

She went on to do well in a reality show competition on Canada's Much Music channel (mtv equivalent). Got third place behind a flaming fag and a Chad.
>>
>>38545362
Hey man, eurogibs are great if your country actually knows how to spend it.

t. love the new sand beach at the pond
>>
>>38545416
No eurogibs are never great you communist faggot
>>
>>38545362
>shitskin loving white genocide hellhole
yeah I was going to write out its work with negotiating trade treaties on behalf of the bloc, its work with PDOs and pressuring foreign powers to obey,
but I don't think that'd get through
>>
Why don't you ask the men as well?
>>
>>38545387
Pfft. They give up by 7th grade. Every girl hikes that skirt up. Hell, I saw one try to give some convoluted argument about how girls have different leg proportions and knees were higher or lower on different girls so the rule was unfair.

>>38545398
>The desks were arranged in groups of four around the room. Her desk was to the left of mine, facing towards me. Every single day it was miniskirts with her. Never crossed her legs, always sat angled outwards so i could see her panties.
I genuinely appreciate how nice of them it was to do stuff like that. It made the hours sitting in that fucking desk way less boring. Wasn't even all stereotypically "slutty" girls doing it, either; I swear a huge portion of them were in on the whole plz upskirt me game.
>>
>>38545467

good question how many scotsmen are on r9k
>>
>>38545352
no i mean i cover it up with large shirts or sweaters. can't see it.
>>
>>38545436
Propaganda wouldn't get through sorry shitskin. The EU has done absolutely nothing of value.
>>
>>38545378
i would, if you could be my gf (emphasis on the g), since i'm a dyke
>>
>>38545525
Fuck off back to /lgbt/ where all you faggots belong.
>>
>>38545508
You sound like a nice girl. Remain chaste, friend.
>>
>>38545508
Oh.

I still guarantee that your flat ass is probably quite nice and loveable. Plus, girls with bony butts can give massages with them. Never thought of that, huh? That's some shit big-assed girls can't do.

I'm sure your ass is lovely and some very nice lady would be glad to chomp it.
>>
>>38545494
the thing tht really ticked me the heck off was that come summer and Mediterranean heat and all the boys were wearing short shorts but we still had to follow that rule
not tht I'm complaining how much leg some of the guys were showing
>>
>>38545559
thanks that's nice of you anon. I'm sure you have a great butt too.
>>
>>38545314
let me see that tight little ass sweetie
>>
When I was 11 my dad liked to look up my skirt a lot
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.