[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you realize that you're now old?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

My psychological age is still 15 and I still feel mentally in the early to mid 00s.

I was 10 when this game came out ...
Sold off my N64, NES, Genesis and all the games so I could buy a PS2.
The day my okaa took me to Wal-Mart to buy GTA 3 was one of the happiest days of my life ... the cashier guy looked really pissed off that I was getting this game.
Took it home, the introduction where you and 8-ball enter the car then drive down the bridge was the most CUTTINGEDGE moment of my life, never has anything come close except when I got my DK1 and tried that out for the first time.

This is still the greatest sandbox game ever made.

In two and a half years this FUCKING GAME will be 20 FUCKING YEARS OLD.

What the fuck goddamn holy shit.
To make things worse gaming hasn't advanced at all since this game came out.
Fucking 20 years before this game came out the SNES was around.
Console games are still rendered in sub-1080p resolutions that can't even barely hit 60fps and the graphics look like PS3 1.5.
>>
>>38543034
Good game that provided the engine for three better games - Vice City, Vice City Stories and San Andreas. Liberty City Stories was slightly worse, but had motorcycles and helicopters you couldn't use normally. LC in GTA3 is far more comfy than GTA4's LC
>>
>>38543090

Wrong.
Liberty City Stories was great.
Way better than VCS, also dat middle eastern radio station.
>>
>>38543034
cool game bro
>>
>>38543123
DANCE DANCE RAJA DANCE
>>
>>38543034
>My psychological age is still 15 and I still feel mentally in the early to mid 00s.

I know this feel except I'm 22 and I'm mentally in the late 2000's-early 2010's.

I have dreams about being a high schooler and I stay stuck daydreaming about being in a fictional world with people I knew in high school and a few from middle school except we're all early 20's.
>>
First I rented GTA3, I couldn't really play it for real because I didn't have a memory card yet. Then my mom finally bought it for me and I got a memory card, for the first like 3 months I didn't even do missions.

but if we're being honest, Vice city was the greatest GTA moment for me. Because at the time I was living 45 mins north of south beach miami, and it was set in the 80s. Most people say SA was the best, and I agree with most of that but I had the most fun with VC. Motorcycles for the first time, the beach, going into the mall, the whole miami vice theme, the music, the neon lights. FUck I miss being that much into video games, I can't even play the newest ones today for more than 5 mins.
>>
I still remember when we got our first family computer in 2000, it was amazing and I lost many hours playing frogger 2, theme park world and the latest harry potter game.
>>
Let me tell you, OP, this will not change.

You'll be friggin 40 years old and you'll still feel "young" mentally, but you WON'T BE in reality.

That's the shit part of getting older.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>38543034
I still feel 10-12 although age 30 is just behind the corner.
>>
>>38543034
I don't think it's a mental age issue. The GTA 3 era games were amazing. I will never not love VC and SA. Early/mid 2000s were a golden age for gaming, nowadays games are lackluster and/or designed for normies, which is why GTA IV and V will never be as good. Not to mention games riddled with paid content.
>>
>>38547379
GTA 3 and Max Payne will be my nostalgia games.
>>
>>38547137
Reminder that the robots who stay healthy will look 10-20 years younger than their real age. It helps a lot when you don't engage in degenerate, literally toxic normie shit like drugs and alcohol. Staying inside also keeps your skin younger, avoiding UV damage.

t. level 27 robot who looks 16
>>
>>38543034
It's almost identical for me with but GTA VC. I was 12 when VC came out and I still hold it as being my most memorable video game experience. I can also relate to what you said about feeling like you're 15 psychologically. For me, part of that is because I'm missing most of the experiences people my age have already made (relationships, getting a university degree, having a stable job, ...). So regarding my life experience I'm actually on the level of a 15 year old.
>>
>another GTA nostalgia thread
AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I want to play GTA again
>>
>>38543034
Hahaha wow that probably means you are the same age as myself 1991 borg ^>^.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Nuz_w3xLKM

When ever I hear this song, I think of the countless hours I've spent just riding around in the city; flew a tank before I knew you could fly the Dodo.
>>
>>38547482
Looking is not the same as being. You cannot escape age.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.