[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What were the emo/goth crowd like at your schools anons? did

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 8452.jpg (28KB, 370x277px) Image search: [Google]
8452.jpg
28KB, 370x277px
What were the emo/goth crowd like at your schools anons?

did you ever have a chance with an emo/goth QT?
>>
File: 1458275444652.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1458275444652.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
>>38540505
WHY MUST YOU REMIND ME THAT ILL NEVER HAVE A EMO MILKTANK GF
>>
>>38540505
They were unironically normalfags that always made out near the lockers. I know this is going to sound hilarious coming from a robot but some of them looked really fucking hideous compared to me and managed to score busty qts. At that point I realised I'm destined to be alone.
>>
>>38540505
I wish emo / scene was still a thing. I still dress up like it sometimes
>>
>>38540505
I was in a band with the Emo popular kid
he went psycho one day and pulled a knife on us all. he then began using shrooms and lsd onn a regular basis and ended up getting locked into a psych ward
>>
File: 1490231241848.jpg (54KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1490231241848.jpg
54KB, 900x900px
>>38540505
>What were the emo/goth crowd like at your schools anons?
All of the emo kids did it to be special snowflakes and were annoying as fuck. 99% of the goth kids weren't actual goths but merely pretending to be goth.
>did you ever have a chance with an emo/goth QT?
My senior year I ended up making friends with this thicc actual goth girl who transferred and we ended up going out for a few years before I had to move away. I miss her a lot.
>>
>tfw you'll never hang out with the gang in your corner of the bowling alley and shoot the shit again
TAKE ME BACK
>>
There were no emo/goth cliques at my school, just random scene kids who hung out in different groups. There was one emo qt I really wanted to date but she friendzoned the fuck out of me.
>>
>>38540505
>qt emo girl called Eleanor
>mute chick with monstrous tits and wolf blue eyes
>she was a natural lactator and always loved holding her own tits
>sucked milk out of them at one point at uni
>ended up being a meth addict
>messaged me ther other day asking for help with it

what do anons?
>>
>>38541188
my school was kind of like that. no emo qt though. there was one girl who kind of had hair like robert smith that i'd watch from a distance. i think she was gay though.
>>
>>38541277
what didf her milk taste like anon?
>>
There were but they were actually cool kids.
They didn't want to have anything to do with me even though I unironically cut myself back then.
>>
There wasn't an emo/goth crowd at my school.

Partly because by 2011 the whole emo thing declined massively. But mainly because my school was too working class to have any emos.
>>
there was one, I didn't associate with them since I never had an emo phase. But my brother did. Well, he was more goth.
>>
Scene guy and girl for one year in jr high. Could/should have hung out with them more because cute scene asian girls are unicorns.
Hight school the one goth girl was average and hung out with 5 other girls but they just wore dark colors while she had dyed hair and the whole pale skin black makeup thing. I think I saw her a couple hours ago at the store looking aged
>>
File: class of 99.png (943KB, 1202x544px) Image search: [Google]
class of 99.png
943KB, 1202x544px
>emo/goth crowd
hahahaha losers, TCM for life
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.