[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

r9k, what do you unironically think about fidget spinners?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: images (1).jpg (6KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
6KB, 194x259px
r9k, what do you unironically think about fidget spinners?
>>
>>38539349
A fad that is already way passed it's peak.
>>
>order fidget spinner from china, since it was $2 and I was already ordering a bunch other stuff
>bring it to work (I work at an office) because I usually spin a pen while working
>chad coworkers think its cool
>>
Dumb, relaxing thingy that was over exposed.
>>
>>38539349
I don't really care about fidget spinners and I don't get why there's so much talk about them, positively and negatively.
>>
>>38539349
Nothing at all, it's just a toy.
>>
its that thing your psychic vampire wiccan friend in their 20s who vapes will bring with them to be special.
>>
I just got two of them yesterday for the first time.
Initially it was weird trying to learn the flick/spin in a single hand thing, but now i'm a pro at it.
I woke up today and my arm literally hurts from all the flicking.
Its amazing how satisfying spinning them actually is.
>>
>>38539704
Oh, one thing i learned too, was the thing where you spin them very slowly, and keep one of the three circles suspended in mid-air, and rotate the entire spinner around this circle. It looks trippy.
>>
>>38539349
tried one for 20 seconds.
it's lost on me.
seems nice for children to occasionally use, but not to have as some sort of Linus security blanket they always need
>>
as if I did not use an original fidget to spin around... never bought one
>>
It's just a fad.
>>
>>38539349
make me want to shoot normies even more
>>
anyone who hates these things with a passion are retarded.is a fucking toy calm you tits
>>
File: hmm.png (198KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.png
198KB, 550x535px
>>38539357

theres fidget spinner magazines

I seen one at the news-agents

when I was a kid spinners were those yoyos that you could do tricks with

I don't know how much content you could write about an office toy that spins between your fingers
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ge_22K0UTIY

They are awesome.
>>
Its ok I guess.
I see them in shops but don't see many people use them. I actually appreciate the thought of making something for anxious wrecks to fiddle with, but that cube thing was better for that just because there's more stuff to do on it.
>>
File: 1495762407328.jpg (23KB, 227x228px) Image search: [Google]
1495762407328.jpg
23KB, 227x228px
I work at a grocery store and they've got a ton of them in this bin near the front and kids constantly open them up and play with them. I still don't even really know what they are or why they're so popular.
>>
>>38539349
Looks like a toy designed for ADD /ADHD to have something to do while stationary, basically a stress ball that is less obvious
>>
>>38541142
the global elite are breeding each generation to be progressively less intelligent than the last.

They do this by incentivizing low IQ to have children and disincentivizing high IQ people from having children.

They also import people from countries that have extremely low ethnic IQ's and encourage breeding with the native high IQ populations.
>>
>>38539349
I can't for the life of me grasp how this piece of shit can be so hyped. It's a fucking ball bearing that you can hold and spin, how is that interesting to anyone in any way?
>>
File: My end.jpg (3KB, 180x137px) Image search: [Google]
My end.jpg
3KB, 180x137px
I have an Interesting Story related to fidget spinners unfortunately,

It was 3:00 AM and i was tiered but i refused to sleep due to my anime binge

I was very bored at that particular time and i saw an autism spinner on desk. so i decided to become frank west began sticking things to the spinner with Blutack which is like a sticky putty for sticking posters up and cleaning keyboards. i saw a small pocket knife on the desk. Fidget spinner + Knife and began spinning at dangerously high speeds with an eraser and compressed air cans. i had an old punnet of strawberries on the desk next to mousepad and it sliced through that shit like butter and a warm knife and i stood up to get something else to cut but then. in that one moment of pure autism the knife cut my leg not to deep but deep enough to bleed it took my 3 seconds to realise what had happened so i just stood there thinking to myself "wait a second" then the pain hit and i had to recieve medical help

so in the end, dont make a fidget spinner death helicopter
>>
>>38539473
I was same as you untill my workplace thought it was a good idea to buy alot of figet spinner with there logo onto it. Ofc i got some. I mean, its kind of fun to have one spinning while you ex. watch youtube etc
>>
>>38539349
Preety boring,you just spin it,thats all.
>>
I liked playing with mibe for awhile, then I got bored and took it apart. Im still finding ball bearings on the floor.
>>
>>38539349
The whole planet was one day convinced to quadruple mr Goldstein's networth
>>
Shitty normalfag meme/trend/fad

>muh ADHD xDDDDD
>>
>>38539349
Just another trend. Probs less stupid than the last one though (kendamas)
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.