[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RIP Slurpee

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: 1491284859593.png (552KB, 622x800px) Image search: [Google]
1491284859593.png
552KB, 622x800px
>Midnight
>Feel hungry
>Nothing at home to eat
>Decide to go to my local 7/11 to get food and a slurpee
>Get there
>A group of teenage negros fooling around in front of the store
>Ignore them completely and go in
>Get all my yummies and leave the store
>One of the negros call out to me and say "yo homey, you got any spare cash for us we hungry"
>Say no and continue walking home
>Turd skins are following me
>I turn around and ask what they want
>One of them goes for my bag of yum yums
>I manage to avoid it but slurpee gets knocked out of my hand
>Devastated
>Pull out my gun
>They get spooked and run away
>Now have no slurpee and don't want to go back and get another one
>Go home sad
A moment of silence for that slurpee.
>>
Is this story true? I believed it until you said you pulled out your gun. Anyways I hate niggers too and this is typical black behavior yes.
>>
You Americans are nutjobs. Who pulls a gun on teenagers?
>>
>>38538888
the ones who don't want to get robbed, gangraped and killed. Nice quads btw.
>>
>>38538887
It is true anon. I wasn't going to shoot them though, it was just for intimidation.

Unless they attacked then I would have shot them.
>>
this is why we need to beat negros and teach them a lesson, they are out of control. especially the females.
>>
>>38538888
I can't ever tell if posts like this are bait or if Yuropoors are really this naive/sissified.

If a pack of niggers is harassing you, why WOULDN'T you pull your gun
>>
>>38538860
should have shot them. the less shit stains on this world the better
>>
You could have avoided confrontation if you just gave them a little cash you asshole.
>>
>>38538982
>implying they were going to stop if you gave them cash
>implying that asking for a little cash wasn't a ruse for you take out your wallet and make it easier to snatch
>implying this sit would have gone well any way
>>
>>38538888
Well id say since they were invading his space thats probable cause here in texas.
As long as you 100% believe they had unpure intentions.
Idk how yuropoors deal with being mugged kek, but we have the 2nd amendment so that people cant just take what they want when they want.
Ive avoided situations like with OP by doing the same thing except i shout verbal warnings.

If you foolishly believe the police can always protect you, then you are a sucker.
>>
>>38538982
Man you are naive as fuck
>>
>about to shoot a person because they spilled your drink
fucking sociopath.
>>
File: rucka.jpg (21KB, 175x337px) Image search: [Google]
rucka.jpg
21KB, 175x337px
sohuld've shot the nigg in the balls. i suppose your whine so you woldn't go to jail anyway
>>
>>38538888
I don't like your implication that niggers are people.
>>
>>38538965
Because we live in a civilized society, well the UK does clearly America is still in the 1800s. We survive just fine without guns but you americans always insist you need it. What makes you different than any other country? You're just sociopaths that want a power trip.
>>
>>38539165
No i want protection in case im attacked.
The fact that you think your country, which seems to have a terrorist problem, is "just fine" baffles me.
Owning a gun isnt a priveledge or a power trip for me.
Its my right to defend myself.
>>
>>38539204
>terrorist problem
Oh that's pure gold coming from a bloody yank. Did those gun save you from 9/11, did those guns save you from the Boston bomber, did those guns save you from San Bernardino? Stop making a fool of yourself, mate.
>>
Fucking niggers deserved to die
>>
>>38539240
Well no no and guns arent allowed in certain areas such as an office workplace i think.
Your recent attacks seem to be preventable though.
Like some random dude running around stabbing people?
Guarentee if that were here he woulda been dead in 5 minutes.
Anyway you can say all you want about us, but fact is, youre being targeted just as much as us bloody yanks.
So shut the fuck up and spread your ass cheeks for Mohammed
>>
You shouldn't have pulled out the gun. Pulling out a gun should be your last choice. You should have your CCW permit revoked, if your state requires one
>>
rip slurpee!
>>
>>38538860
fake and gay
do better
>>
>>38538888
nu-males masquerading as men
>>
>>38538860
>niggers asking for food money
Niggers don't ask, they steal like they own everything
Next time stand your ground and fill them with holes, call the police and told you some riff raff African Americans assaulted you on your way to your home and you defended your life and property
Society is free of few more niggers and you get to keep your slurpee, make America great one nigger at a time, just remember they lost their right to call themselves human when they started robbing and murdering other people
>>
Fucking people wanted OP to CQC a roving pack of Basketall Americans while holding something. Tell me what you would have done in his situation?
>>
Man I wish I lived in America. I always get scared shitless of being robbed by shitskins when walking at night because I can't defend myself.
>>
>>38538965
>If a pack of niggers is harassing you, why WOULDN'T you pull your gun
We don't have "niggers." Not our fault America is a shithole where muh guns rule
>>
>>38538860
You should have shot them, world would be a better place 100% no arrgue to despute this fact
>>
>>38539729
Carry a makeshift shank with you, go for the throat you will open an artery there with 2-3 stabs, once the blood starts flowing like water fountain just avoid the target until he goes pale and drops from blood loss

>>38539655
>this nigger lover hasn't read the statistics for the ages of murdering niggers in America
You do know those "teenagers" are indoctrinated at ages 14+ to be thugs and murderers right? fatherless kids trying to find security and they get picked up by some local gangs that initiate them in and start indoctrinating ghetto culture into them
Child soldiers are nothing new, you're either ignorant and naive
>>
>>38539240
He wasnt talking about here you disgusting leaf
>>
>>38539802
Reading comprehension, get some faggot.
>>
OP is a psychopath and you're all disgusting racists.
>>
>>38538860
You're absolutely insane for pulling out your gun over yum yums of all things. That's a good way to get the other group to pull out their guns. You'd be fucked.
>>
Black or not, if a group is messing with you and try to steal your things just take out your gun.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.