[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TAKE THE FEM OUT OF FEMANON

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1498721750580.gif (1000KB, 450x234px) Image search: [Google]
1498721750580.gif
1000KB, 450x234px
Why the FUCK is it so hard for women to understand anonymity? I seriously cannot tell anymore if I am being trolled every time I see a post open with "femanon here".
Why the fuck can't women just get out of here? The internet is so vast, why do you have to infect this board? Why do you feel such a need to tell everyone that you are a woman?

This website is ONLY special because of its anonymity, and you break the very core by announcing, pointlessly, your gender.

REEE GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD
>>
>>38538389
maleanon here, totally agree
>>
FEMANON HERE, FEED ME ORBITERS
>>
Let's just start assuming all posters are female then. Seems the easiest.
>>
File: thomas.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
thomas.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
>>38538389
It's rude to assume someone's gender, anon. How can you know my gender identity without asking?
>>
What the fuck is wrong with you people? If you are so against anonymity then go to reddit. This board used to be something, never a good board but it was SOMETHING. The idea behind both anonymity and no duplicate post was supposed to incite creativity and halfway-decent conversation. You people that give into this femanon bullshit are killing the tiny bit of culture this place is still preserving.

Some of us have no other outlet.
>>
Guess I should have said "femanon here" in the OP and this thread probably would've taken off
>>
>>38538389
Alright, I'll stop saying that I'm a woman once males become gender neutral as well. This means never mentioning things like your dick or implying in any way that you're a male. Sounds good?
>>
>>38538655
Yes, absolutely. You can still reference genitalia without ever having to admit it isn't yourself.
The simple "SWIM" (someone who isn't me) is enough to suffice without breaking anonymity without actually changing the course of conversation.
>>
>>38538389
Who gives a shit either way. It changes nothing.
>>
>>38538672
It most certainly does change shit, just change the way your catalog is sorted to reply count and you will always see the word "femanon" among the top threads. They garner the most attention.
>>
>>38538482
sums up my feelings perfectly, I have no words
>>
>>38538695
So hide the threads you don't like? I hide all of the femanon threads and all of the trap threads and everything is fine. It's not difficult. You assholes need to grow the fuck up.
>>
There are no women on the internet. Tripfags are also cancer.
>>
>>38538760
Then why didn't you hide this one? Because things you disagree with you feel like you need to voice your opinion on, just like myself. If your argument is true, then we are both at fault.

My fucking problem is that it's not just contained, it has spread more and more since the creation of /r9k/ and now the thought of a "femanon" is completely dominating this board. If I was to start hiding threads, by next year I'll be hiding the whole board, and I'm trying to save the only place I have to go.
>>
>>38538760
>just let us take over the board with our cancer
why don't you fuck off to leddit where you can get your upboats for the possession of a cunt and 2 bags off fat on your chest.
>>
>>38538785
I didn't hide it because this is a thread complaining about femanons, obviously. There aren't any girls trying to collect orbiters here.

And so what? The only time I have noticed femanons announce their gender it is because someone asked a question directed towards women. Why shouldn't the answer? Are they supposed to answer the question while pretending they have a dick?
>>
>>38538864
You must have only been here for a few hours if you have never seen an OP say "femanon here". I do not discourage women from coming here, I only discourage BOTH sexes announcing their gender.

See >>38538671
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.