[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ecstasy and Social Anxiety

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1498810515286.jpg (491KB, 1888x934px) Image search: [Google]
1498810515286.jpg
491KB, 1888x934px
I will be taking ecstasy tomorrow for the first time. I heard it can, besides just being fun, have a therapeutic value. Did it help any of you with social anxiety?
>>
File: 1495902955554.png (56KB, 624x624px) Image search: [Google]
1495902955554.png
56KB, 624x624px
>>38537498
>sam hyde on the left
>pewdiepie on the left
>>
>>38537498
Absolutely.
Although I took some cocktail of drugs that was probably closer to some kind of meth than anything. It was amazing and I got to experience life as a normie for a night.
When I just did straight mdma I just sat down and felt all the feels. It wasn't a life changing experience.

Really depends on what you're taking and the purity/dosage. Your mileage will vary.
>>
I use antidepressants desu
>>
File: lol.jpg (539KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
539KB, 1280x720px
>>38537498
is there a difference between mdma and ecstasy?
>>
>>38537547
But I mean did it have a permanent effect on your social skills?
>>38537607
not afaik
>>
>>38537498
Yes and no. From what I've seen it helps almost everyone. For some reason, it never helped me all that much with desiring socializing, but my anxiety disappeared to be sure. There were no physical symptoms of anxiety, and I was totally relaxed and in the moment, but I had little desire to talk and connect with others--I really just wanted to lay back and massage my amazing feeling body and soak in the pleasure, or dance/hike/some light to moderate physical exertion
>>
>>38537632
No not really.
It can serve as an excuse for retarded behavior though. So use it to experiment socially and develop social skills. If you do something weird just blame it on the drugs.
It's a good learning experience. But as for like fixing some broken part of me no it didn't do that.
>>
>>38537607
Where I live, ecstasy comes in pressed pills that are cut with something else, ususally a small amount of meth. Has to be cut with something or else it won't hold together in pressed form, so I hear. Pure MDMA comes in capsules with the powder inside, and we refer to it as 'Molly'

May just be local California terminology though.
>>
>>38537607
Mdma is pure mdma powder and nothing else.
Ecstasy is usually a cocktail of drugs pressed into a pill. Which is how I got what I'm guessing was some kind of methamphetamine.
This is why you need to buy a test kit (perfectly legal) and test you pills before you take any.
>>
>>38537703
thanks my original mandarino
>>
>>38537498
Who is the dude in the bottom right of white nationalism?
>>
>>38538219
Samuel Hyde: Youtube comedian and the apprentice of Pewdiepie.
>>
>>38538219
>Who is the dude in the bottom right of white nationalism?
Hitler
>>
>>38537498
you will sperg out and not realize it until its too late.
>>
>>38537498
>Did it help any of you with social anxiety?

While it was active, yes.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.