[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you do on weekends?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: 20170722_014554.png (175KB, 1080x1517px) Image search: [Google]
20170722_014554.png
175KB, 1080x1517px
Am I wrong when I told her this?
>>
File: 1497272523388.jpg (34KB, 420x402px) Image search: [Google]
1497272523388.jpg
34KB, 420x402px
>>38537393
how big is xer dick?
>>
File: dungoofed.jpg (22KB, 301x360px) Image search: [Google]
dungoofed.jpg
22KB, 301x360px
first you dont talk bad about your friends even if they are bots, you lie. second, you dont admit you hang with losers.
>>
>>38537393
>>38537584
She probably thought it was funny. Note that she wrote "your buddies", not "you and your buddies". I think you might be onto something here OP, as long as you continue playing your cards right. Chiefly would be to get the fuck out of this board you fucking normie scum.
>>
>>38537393
She sounds like a brainless cunt, so you were wrong to tell her anything other than "fuck off".
>>
>>38537393
is this what normalfag conversations look like?
fuck I really can't ever go back
>>
>>38537584
Lying is hard friendo. I can never keep track of all the lies.

>>38537614
The conversations are usually playful and fun. Was actually curious what others on here do with their free time

>>38537641
Sound advice, after a certain point I guess?
>>
>>38537393
you weren't in the wrong at all. She s=thought it was funny and you told the truth.
>>
>>38537669
I was kind of a raging cuck in my bigger text blurb asking for her permission to speak to me. 1am texts result this way sometimes
>>
>>38537711
heheh it's really not that big of a deal if you're general disposition is dominant brodogmandude
>>
I hate people that can't even imagine a lifestyle different than their own.
I only leave the house to buy groceries but I can still imagine a life where I did shit on the weekends. Why can't people imagine it the other way around?
>>
>>38537685

>lying is hard

then you clearly don't do it enough
>>
File: 1491712131112.png (207KB, 739x764px) Image search: [Google]
1491712131112.png
207KB, 739x764px
>>38537393
>if you can

kek
>>
>>38537393
you're top beta asking her to message you during her day, she says you're not friends, and she sounds like a dumb cunt so maybe you're perfect for getting strung along by a dumb roastie
>>
>>38537990
>>38538000
Yeah I know - re-read that and know what you mean. Will see what happens
>>
>>38537393
Your bigger mistake was telling her to message you, your comment about your IT friends was honest and unapologetic and therefore sexy
>>
>>38537551
Get that gender neutral bullshit out of here >>/lgbt/ is that way --->
>>
>>38537584

He lied tho. He implied he has friends
>>
>>38537393
Think about it like this. Imagine being in a situation with a girl, where you feel you are capable of telling her, as she is talking to you "I don't want to talk to you throughout the day, because we aren't friends.". This is probably hard for you to imagine. What sort of dick would say such a thing? Now look back at your situation. This was just said to you, and you still have interest. You might think "Oh maybe it's just a misunderstanding", but let me tell you, that sort of thinking is going to bite you in the ass. You're being strung along, and easily. Don't even bother.
>>
>IT guys, if they don't have a girlfriend, usually masturbate and play video games

Sounds about right but some of them are doing projects, respective to their field, in their free time too
>>
>>38538436

:( Not OP but I agree. I made this mistake too many times where it was implied (not directly like it was in this case) that the person is not interested in me....and I continue being a dumb little ass :(
>>
>>38538436
>>38538451
>>38538436
>>38538451
yeah but she said she thinks he's cute after, meaning 1 of 2 scenarios:

1: It was a reference to something he said earlier about them not being friends & she's playing hard to get
2: What you said, she thinks he's weird and is just talking to him cause she's bored.

She said he's cute so 1, but girls are evil so 2. Impasse. Up to you OP.
>>
>>38538508
When a women says someone is "cute" immediately after saying "we are not friends" is basically like saying "I don't care about you enough to call you a friend, but having you around to provide for me emotionally and give me attention is okay". There's no doubt in my mind that OP is not only a complete moron, but that this woman obviously just wants free attention. I didn't want to be rude but holy shit how is current /r9k/ so fucking dumb? This is the most basic of basic redpill knowledge. Go back to fucking reddit.
>>
>>38538533
well he's posting on 4chan so you're probably right but if OP is a normie infiltrator he could still salvage this
>>
>>38537393
No thats what I do on weekends.
>>
>>38537393
Depends, I'm 18 and waiting to join the military. I go to mass, so I suppose I go to at least one social event per week, I also work as a courtesy clerk at the local store, so I mean... I do more than jerk off and play videogames. I wish that's what I did, that'd be fun.

Tbh, I'm very skeptical of non-religious love. The only girl that "fell in love" with me turned out to be a huge slut, but she wasn't religious in the slightest. I'm sticking with women that are almost crazily religious. Like, bomb the infidels religious, except we're Catholic not Muslim.
>>
>>38537393
dude... that emoji shit is so fucking gay, dont do that
>>
>>38538332
Homosexuality is a part of evolution anon don't fight science
>>
>>38538748
It's scientifically an evolutionary dead end though. Gay genes cannot get passed on.

Plus, there is no "gay gene". The "born gay" myth has been proven time and time again to be untrue. That doesn't mean you have a choice in whether or not you're gay, but it does mean that nobody is born gay.
>>
>>38538791
That's homophobic anon I bet you're straight *spits*
>>
>>38538805
Yes I am, and no I don't hate or fear gays. I especially don't fear gays, only faggots fear gays, and I can't stand faggots.

How do you explain that when children are molested, they have a higher chance of being gay? How come gay people are born if it's purely genetic? That would, over time, destroy any genetic information that lead to gay people.

How come there can be huge families with zero gays or only one gay?

It's purely environmental, with I'm sure, a small genetic marker of some sort. Probably estrogen levels in the womb have an effect.
>>
>what do your IT buds do on the weekends if they don't have girlfriends

Quite a conundrum. I wish I knew what I did on the weekends.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.