[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is it like inside parties or clubs, I've never been to them

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 7

How is it like inside parties or clubs, I've never been to them
>>
inb4 entry level cynicism
>>
>>38537173
I'm 24 and i'm still hungry for this 18 year old life. Cus i never had it and still listen to dance music to this day, waiting for the moment when i'm ready.
>>
Clubs. Depends.

Lots of bored kind, sleepy people.

A few genuinely attractive people wanting to have fun.

Parties. Really depends on who's there. Druggies? Normal people? Alpha males and hot girls? Not as crazy as is imagined in high school. Lots of talk and banter.
>>
>>38537190
I'm 19 and can still tell you you're wasting your time loser.
>>
Correction, sleezy, not sleepy, damn autocorrect
>>
>>38537173
Exactly what you imagine they're like. Watching a lot of people dancing at once is actually really cool.
>>
>>38537173
> meet new people
> get fucked up on alcohol/drugs with new people
> talk to qt girl
> fuck in the toilet
>>
>>38537219
Yeah i know i am. Sorry I'm not perfect. Idk what i want now. I feel that i should let go of that teenage urge but i can't, it's still there, although not as raging as 6 years ago but definitely still jealous of young normies.

I can only fantasize living the perfect scenario that i wish i could make into reality. Sometimes i even mumble fantasy conversations.
>>
File: wojakparty.jpg (99KB, 676x673px) Image search: [Google]
wojakparty.jpg
99KB, 676x673px
This meme is no exaggeration if you're a true robot.

My normie friends have drug me along to a few and i stand awkwardly in the corner while every chad and stacy are already hitting it off. That's how it is in college at least.
>>
>>38537173

Depends I'm a bouncer at clubs and have seen pretty much everything, it really does depend on the venue. But protip you won't pick up if you're not attractive that never changes
>>
>>38537173
Parties: Chill house parties with mostly people you know (friends of friends type deal) can actually be pretty fun, if you're just in some shitty bungalo with 30 other people you don't know though you won't have fun imo

Clubs: Fucking loud and shit, don't even bother
>>
>>38537296
Man, you all definitely had the chance and opportunity. No one ever asked me or give me anything in college. Idk how people can be accepting to yous or even giving you opportunities. I was basically nonexistent in college, people know me but they avoid eye contacts or meeting me.

You must be genuine. I can't be genuine. I can't trust my own gesture etc etc and i always try so hard to be something i wish i am.
>>
>>38537173
Too dark, loud music, people talk about past parties or people they want to fuck. If you don't know what they're talking about it's boring, and if you do know, you'll wish you didn't.
I'm fully convinced some people smoke just so they can step out for a while and be alone.
>>
>>38537173
Went to one "real" party in hs with my gf, never ever fucking again

>Hey anon want a drink
>No thanks I dont drink
>seriously, take it easy. cmon... have a drink
>No, I don't drink. My dads a dentist, he'll smell it
>Its not a party if you don't have a drink! I'm not letting you in
>I sperg out

In retrospect I could have taken it and dumped it in the sink when nobody was looking, but I'm here for a reason
>>
>>38537358
Man that would be extremely awkward to dance in front of people that know me or that i know.
>>
It's the same as real life but with loud music and alcohol.
People like us just hang on the outside.
If you can score drugs you might get to experience life as a normie for a night.
But it's a dangerous thing to experience life in a greener pasture. You have to come back to shit land eventually and the juxtaposition makes it that much worse.
At least now you don't know what you're missing.
>>
>>38537246
delete this post pls i can't feel anymore
>>
>>38537375
>people talk about past parties or people they want to fuck.
How is this fun at all ? Idk, i often am not curious about other people. I can't, there's nothing in other people that i want to know. I feel like i really like telling opinions to people but i don't want to know theirs.
>>
>>38537372
I'm in college now and it's exactly how you described for me. I think people must see me as some faggot average boring joe because I'm ignored by pretty much everyone. I know I'm boring, but still, could be nice and cool if people invited me to things or talked to me.
>>
>>38537173
Imagine being in a tight hot space where you can't even do anything except point your finger upwards, everyone's sweat is getting on, it smells like raw vagina and hot breath, some stupid fuck lit a joint and triggered a bouncer, the drinks are $20 and a bottle of water is fucking $8, there's an hour long line to get in, and a 10 minute line to the bathroom.

I've stopped going long ago.
>>
>>38537421
m8 I'd try to write up a detailed analysis of the situation but I really don't fucking know. They love drama, they love knowing who fucks who, and I'm so glad I stopped talking to normalfags. I did it to figure out if I really was "missing out" and could actually be a normie one day, but now I know. Shitposting here is a waste of time but I sleep peacefully, knowing I could be in a party and yet I'm not.
>>
>>38537433
Even if you somehow get invited this attitude doesn't magically go away once you're in.
If you've ever seen 21 jump street when channing is at the party with his nerd friends it's exactly like that.
People will wonder who invited you, still shun you from the community, or at best ignore you as you sip beer.
If you don't have a friend to go with and rely on don't even bother.
>>
>>38537396
I have literally never danced at a house party and I've only seen another man dance at one once, except for some ironic basement mosh pits. I've been to at least 20 with various types of people and it's pretty much only drunk stacies who ever dance.

Oh you know what though one time I did show some stacies some corny swing dance moves but I wasn't actually dancing to music, like, with people.
>>
>>38537173
>Crowded
>You'll get annoyed with people pushing or bumping into you
>You'll wanna punch people really badly and maybe even do so. That's what got me kicked out of a club twice.
>Girls standing in groups dancing together and not responding to most men.
>Drinks overpriced
>You'll probably make out drunk with a woman who is older than you by 5 years.

It's alright, music is shit though, speakers systems in clubs are trash almost all the time.
>>
>>38537461
Do you guys actually enjoy dancing? On your own, to your music? I don't understand dancing.
>>
>>38537567
Dancing is fun as fuck if you have confidence/are drunk enough. I dance like a drunk giraffe and I have the time of my life.
>>
>>38537567
Not the guy you responded to but here it is.
Dancing in nightclubs is alright, kind of necessary actually if you want to approach a girl. Just approach, talk a bit, laugh a bit, dance, make out while she doesn't expect it, get her number, smash later.
>>
>>38537594

Protip everyone dances like a retard and when I'm working I'm judging you
>>
>>38537594
Please help. I have tried in my room but I always feel strange. Not even bad, just strange. Why am I jumping? How is this enjoyable? I just sit back down.
>>
>>38537567
I like bouncing around to certain music, drum and bass, house, hardstyle etc. So kinda.
But actually dancing like some kind of nigger dance group or a girl or as an art form no I don't understand it at all.
It's just raw emotion expressed in about the only way I know how. Which is fist pumping and head bobbing mostly.
>>
>>38537606
Man I don't give a fuck if you're judging me. Just smile and have fun :). Just enjoying myself and purposefully dancing like an idiot doing over the top moves has gotten me laid a few times as well.

>>38537610
No one cares if you look stupid. Stop thinking too much and move with the music.
>>
>>38537453
>knowing I could be in a party and yet I'm not.
Well i can't be like that. I still have raging urge to be normie teenager. I feel like i couldn't be at the club, and that i SHOULD be able to.

>>38537461
Okay. Why though ? Were you shy or something ?

>>38537567
Very. When i'm alone i can really jive to the music, like minor moves that i can really enjoy. I would say i'm a good dancer. But i can't dance in front of people that i know and know me. Must be VERY awkward, like being someone that people really thought you weren't.
>>
Unless you're attractive don't even try to dance, you will be judged, this is implying you aren't a good dancer like most people.
>>
>>38537637
No, no, you misunderstand. I've taken ballet and salsa courses and I can perform somewhat well, but there's always a voice asking why the hell I'm doing this weird thing and why others seem to find it nice to do. In public and in private I don't feel joy from dancing.
>>
>>38537672
I guess it just isn't for you then. You'd probably feel better if you drank with a few friends and wanted to dance just for the hell of it. That's usually how we end up going to a weekend rave.
>>
>>38537637
How do you even enjoy being in 4chan, normo ?
>>
>>38537173
Dark, crowded, noisy and full of normies spilling drinks on you.
>>
>>38537712
People are more honest on here and I don't have to pretend to care about someone else's opinions. It's the exact reason I quit reddit about six months ago. Everyone sucking each other's cocks for fake Internet points was fucking infuriating after being on here.
>>
>>38537712
>muh normies
m8 you're like 5 years late to the whiny party. They're here forever.
>>
It's actually not what you think. People sit around and drink, shoot the shit. Some people dance, some do drugs.
>>
File: 1473104371075-b.jpg (55KB, 694x488px) Image search: [Google]
1473104371075-b.jpg
55KB, 694x488px
>>38537173
Party story time
>Got into a fraternity because my brother had been in it.
> Quit a few years in because I'm not paying $400 a year to have friends.
> Parties were actually pretty fun until sorority sluts came and ruined everything.
> Older members/alums would give me free drinks because I was "a funny little guy."

>One weekend we broke into a brothers apartment while he was away.
>An alum gave a bottle of whiskey around noon
>Drunk af all day
>Go to a party nearby
>Want to leave because a bunch of people I didn't know showed up and were annoying me.
>No one wants to take me home, decide I'll walk back to campus (>1 mile)
>Forget my keys and knock on the door to get them back
>wrongdoor.jpg
>some greasy fuck comes out with a gun and threatens to shoot me
>By the grace of God he lets me go
>Grab my keys next door and get the fuck out
>From that point on realize that every moment could be my last and never take any risks beside getting drunk in my parents basement.

So yeah parties are pretty cool if you get the chance.
>>
underground clubs are fun anon, find a genre you like and go on a night. its 75% dudes, older crowd (strictly 18+), no one is going there for meet people. there are chads but they arent jersey shore douches. there are always people high on drugs so doesnt matter what you do, you wont stand out
>>
File: index.jpg (12KB, 268x188px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
12KB, 268x188px
>>38537173
I can't go into nightclubs now after reading about pic related.
>>
>>38537567
>>38537646
No, not shy. I do autistically jump up and down to whatever music I'm listening to when I'm alone, but dancing in the party/club sense has never appealed to me. I'm not an uncoordinated goof either but the 20+ parties I've been to I've never felt like dancing or needed to dance to get girls talking to me. having fun at parties isn't trying to fit in, it's just chilllllin and being urself man
>>
>>38537870

What is this, pulse?

Don't be gay, problem solved.
>>
>>38537792
this is the best summary of high school house parties
>>
>>38537797
I just wish i could move somewhere where i could be perfectly unknown and unrecognized, then i'll go to some techno or drum n bass club, alone, and leave alone because i'm never interested in making friends, i'm just curious about the atmosphere.

I can't go to clubs in my city ever. I'm scared of bumping into someone that knows me, i'd be so scared of what they would think, seeing me being alone and probably be like "hmm look at this creepbag, let's see how he dances lmao"
>>
>>38537938
Dude. No one. Fucking. Cares.
You are just another fucker on a dance floor to them. Even if you ran into someone, they'd probably be happy to see you and would ask if you wanna join their group.
>>
>>38537911
Gay people mostly are clubgoers.
>>
>>38537963
>they'd probably be happy to see you and would ask if you wanna join their group.
Lmao no, anyone who knows me, knows me as a very awkward freak, very uncomfortable to be around.
>>
>>38537870
Station Nightclub Fire, for anyone that wants to read up.
>>
>>38537963
>Dude. No one. Fucking. Cares.
This is the final redpill and it's the hardest to swallow because it's pretty fucking depressing. If you walked around nude and everyone saw you, they'd just say "boy that anon sure did weird shit" and forget about it within a month. Maybe it would be mentioned in a meetup, but it would be boring by the second one.
>>
>>38537966
Lol. Once, I was rolling and turned around and saw two gay niggers making out. I pointed it out to my friend and started screaming YO CHILL.

>>38537988
You gotta have more self confidence, even if you think you don't deserve it. You need to feel good about yourself because no one can do it for you, Anon. I'm sure you're a great guy.
>>
>>38537173
>a bunch of overinflated undeserved egos from girls who are a 6-7/10 at best, true 10/10s don't need layers of makeup and are usually very easygoing since people are very confrontational with them (since those average/ugly girls always get real jealous real easily)
>a bunch of top of the bell curve intelligence fratboy dudebro douchebag types, they're cool with you if you're tall/athletic
>a bunch of beta males staring at the floor
>"pick up artist" types trying to hit on every girl
>drug users, alcoholics, gold diggers
>and a lot of insecurity

there's also just the regular people out to have a good time with friends
>>
>>38537938
clubs arent like in movies where there is some background noise but everything is well-lit and visible. its dingy, dark, loud as fuck, no one will recognize you or care
>>
>>38538156
this, I went clubbing one time, was in 2 bars, 1 bar with a real dance floor, and one actual clubby club and I gotta say, dark dingy dance clubs are hell, the girls are chubby ratchet hoes unless you're at some upscale place and then everything is $40. So not worth.
>>
File: berghain.jpg (218KB, 802x1000px) Image search: [Google]
berghain.jpg
218KB, 802x1000px
>>38537938
You're afraid because you bought into the pop-culture hollywood shit.
underground clubbing was always a form of escapism with a bunch of weirdos who were interested in all sort of stuff from drugs to leather and fisting.
even the producers and djs themselves are often the weirdest looking motherfuckers out there. just go and enjoy it
>>
File: 1487026045708.jpg (73KB, 850x943px) Image search: [Google]
1487026045708.jpg
73KB, 850x943px
I feel incredibly uncomfortable just reading this thread
I could never make it in the world of normalfags
>>
>>38538229
this, almost all good producers are autists or have a "weird" personality, even the one's that make EDM and pop.

However, your typical resident DJ at a club? Probably not. Maybe when underground rave culture started out in the 80's and 90's, but there is way too much money involved and any chad could easily press the sync button and play with filters whilst looking good for promoters.
>>
Clubs are for substance abuse and hooking up, expect long lines and shit music played by some fucker who thought being a DJ would help him score.
>>
>>38537396
I'm trying to warm up to that idea so i can be more fun and loose. But fuck, it's real hard mustering up the courage to dance around friends when you have no idea how to dance. I did it once kinda. It was neat. Seems that i need a few other people around me to be dancing already before I'll try anything. Unless the point is to look goofy, then it doesn't matter as much.
>>
>>38537740
Yea. The kinda wreckless honesty here it's pretty great when the thread isn't off the rails. It's hard to be truly honest on Reddit when you think your opinion wont align with their faggy sensibilities and opinions. Here it doesn't matter faggot.
>>
>>38538415
do something like the guy who wakes up at 52:33
https://youtu.be/VkiJGQidnic?t=3153
>>
>>38537870
>one nightclub burns down
>therefore no nightclub anywhere is safe
Grow up pussy.
>>
>>38538497
Holy christ that place looks like some fucked up meth den. That music, the darkness, and how exhausted everyone looks. Butt if that's what normal dancing is, i guess that's not too bad. Its hardly anything.
>>
>>38538556
it might seems scary but take a better look and everyone is happy and having fun. the girl in the first row tried to hug like 5 guys but half the time she was ignored lol
>>
>>38538497
>>38538556
>>38538591
This is a techno set. Depending on where you live, most clubs will be playing normie music and people will laugh at you for dancing seriously like the people in the video.
>>
>>38538618
my first advice was to go to an underground club
>>
>>38538618
What. So what's the norm here, should i dance goofily in techno sets, or what ? Idk if i can dance in a not serious way (but still appearing as attractive). If i'm not looking attractive, i don't see the point in even going out of the house
>>
>>38538666
normie clubs are filled with chads and sluts
people dance for a chance of fucking each other that night. music is shit
underground clubs are filled with people on drugs
people dance because they enjoy it
>>
>>38538685
I wish i was a chad so that i can live a chads life, that's all. I'm not interested in drugs, or "enjoying" shit. Deep down, i want to take home a stacy but of course i'm completely aware of how genetically inferior i am so yeah.
>>
>meet some cute sounding girl on discord
>start bonding with her
>start liking her
>shes really into cosplay and goes to cons
>single
>hung out with her online for about a year
>looking at stuff for a con shes going too on her snap
>a huge box of condoms in her bag of supplies
>"what are the condoms for?
>find out she keeps her legs closed until she goes to cons where she basically lets people run trains on her
>She doesnt see anything weird about this and says shes not a slut because shes being "safe" and its never been over 20 guys at a single con
Man, its a strange feeling to lose all respect for a person in an instant

Also, are all women sluts secretly? I thought it was a meme
>>
>>38538708
at least you can set goals unless me who isabout to hire a domme to fuck my in the ass
>>
College bars are actually pretty fun. I started going to them most weekends with my chad roommates and their friends and can actually blend in pretty well with them. The drinks are pretty cheap which is nice, and after I have a couple I don't feel so anxious anymore. Still a lot of trouble talking to girls I'm actually interested in though. Also as an obvious downside, most of the girls that go to these bars are sluts or have absolutely 0 original thoughts of their own, though they are nice to look at. However, few girls there are actually worth talking to even if I was decent at it.
>>
>>38537391
>wanting to have fun without getting shmacked
t. Drinking socially since 15
>>
clubs
>loud music
>normalfags who are varying degrees of drunk
>can be fun if you're drunk enough and have atleast one or two friends with you
Never been to a house party so I can't tell you about them
>>
>>38538726
>shes really into cosplay and goes to cons
>shes not a slut
Anon, it's a dead giveaway like tats or septum piercings.
>>
>>38537567
It can be fun if you're drunk and have friends with you.
>>
It's mostly sausage fests. Lost of guys trying to dance and get laid. A few chicks mostly with their boyfriends. Not worth the hustle.
>>
First they're just tiring, then they're loads of fun, but both parties and clubs get boring after the novelty wears off.
>>
>>38538726
> 'hangs' out with girl online for a whole year
> completely shocked she's a slut after orbiting for as long as complete solar orbit

Did you not realise almost immediately she had minimal interest in you? You will only ever fuck or bond with woman that both actively and regularly display interest and intent. As for being ok with being friends, how can you ever consider yourself real friends with someone if the communication stops as soon as your attention does.

Beta orbiters are sad fuckers, propping up the ego of sluts for free since forever
>>
>>38537173
Clubs are shit. Loud music. Drunk people. Fights.
House parties are alot better.
Everyone is chill. You can do what you want. I generally go around taking items I like. I get a rush. Every house party I go too I take a sovenir. Or once everyone's drunk trash the place if people are cunts to me.
>>
Is it easy to pick up chicks at clubs? Thinking about going to one to see what it's like.
>>
parties rly depends on where its being held, who is there blabla. Clubs are noisy, if you arrive early its rly easy to get drunk fast and maybe kiss some random mouths but that's not my thing
>>
it's fun if you do it with fun people. i only just realised i enjoy clubbing in the last 6 months or so, but it needs to be with fun people who you can be comfortable with.

i've never made a friend in clubs but i've met some funny people. last week in the smoking area a really drunk guy came at sat with us and asked for a lighter, so i popped out my electric one and told him he could use it if he put his finger in it. he did, and loved that we burst into hysterics so he stepped it up and put his tongue in it. on the way out at the end of the night some guy fucked out of his mind was running through traffic and dancing like a lunatic, swinging off street posts.

i never really like the music and the atmosphere is rarely to my liking either, i'd definitely prefer a chill bar with a cheeky little dance floor. it's just fun being silly with friends that don't judge.
>>
>>38537173
It really depends, I have passed as a Stacey so I have been to many different parties and clubs.

It actually depends on what kind of people you like and what you like to do.

The super rich popular kids parties are the most successful when it comes to dressing up, drinks and people having sex or making out. It's very superficial and it feels like everyone is judging you if you are slightly different. A lot of snapchatting and instagram posting there too...which is annoying as fuck. If find most of the people there boring and dull desu. They are all the same, only a few personalities stand out. Worst music too. A lot of stupid drama, especially among the girls. Once a girl (she was the host) freaked the fucked out cause another girl wore the same dress. I hate these parties, and I ignore the clubs where these people hang out too.

Raves are the best desu. And you still have the chance to go, people are open and non-judgemental there. Nobody gives a flying fuck. You can go alone and you will have a great time anyway.
>>
I don't know about clubs, but I did go to a house party once. One day my mother couldn't go to the grocery store for me (I usually give her my card and a list), so I went to the store on my own. At the checkout line I saw someone I knew in high school. I tried to walk away but it was too late and he noticed me. Then he invited me to his college graduation party and said some other people we knew in high school would be there. The guy used to play videogames with me back in middle school, but in high school he got into football and ignored me mostly, so I thought it was weird he invited me. Well, anyway, I secretely hoped maybe we would play games or something like we used to. Instead it was just a lot of drinking and music and a whole lot of people, etc. And he didn't talk to me again after other people showed up. Still, I didn't want to be rude so I went to the party even though I knew it would be like that and I brought him a graduation gift. I just sat in a chair by myself until his younger sister came over and started talking to me. She used to make fun of me when I would come over to the guy's house to play videogames in middle school (I even remember the guy's mother making fun of how weird I was once). Anyway, his sister started sitting on the floor in front of me and just kept talking to me, she was probably drunk. She looked really good though. I said I had to go and then I found the guy and gave him his graduation present and told him I had to wake up early the next day and I left. I didn't have anything to do the next day, it was just too uncomfortable being there. That was a few years ago and I think that is the last time I had any contact with people I used to know.
>>
>>38540451
But aren't raves for junkies only and illegal by definition? Not really a good choice for the neurotic and paranoid kind of robot.
>>
>>38540106
I can't imagine anyone not treating you like the cunt you are
>>
>>38537173
The first couple of times feels really cool and movie-like if it's a big club.

Mostly it's just sticky floors, lines for the smoking room, lines to get in, lines for drinks, and then they turn the lights on and kick you out.

You can get at least kiss a load of girls and maybe bring one back if you're doing it right and have a lil luck, and girls expect everyone to hit on them so there's not really any shame in getting rejected, you just move on and dance with someone else.

It gets boring quickly and is obviously shallow and kinda tacky though. I'd say do it a couple times while you're young and then don't bother going again.
>>
>>38540525
Also forgot to mention the music is ass most of the time, and then you have those DJs that talk over the good parts of the song with "EYO WELCOME TO CLUB SLUTBUCKET ITS A FRIDAY NIGHT BRO LETS GET WILD EYYYYY"
>>
>>38540525
This post pretty much sums it up. It's fun the first few times, especially if you like the music at the place you're going to, but it gets old quick.
>>
>>38538726
wtf I want to get fit and go to cons now
>>
>>38538726
Sex in general is fucked up and gross for everyone. It's just a disgusting hardwired natural bodily function that you accept and try to ignore in day to day life. Like taking a shit or something.

Feels good when you're doing it and not exactly unhealthy but it's gross and you wouldn't really want the general public seeing you do it.
>>
>>38537173
clubs are genuinely incredibly degenerate, it's mostly normies (not chads and stacies, attractive people dont need to go clubbing to get laid, and thats the only reason anyone goes) getting really fucked up and grinding on strangers in dark dirty rooms to very loud, very shitty music
>>
>>38540611
Basically this. If you actually think about the concept it's fucking degenerate as shit.

Like big sweaty dirty mating dance room. That costs you all your money.
>>
>>38540478
No, it's all kinds of people there. But yes there is a lot of drugs there. It's your choice if you want to take it or not. Also, everyone reacts differently to drugs. I have met schizophrenic people who took MDMA/speed/shrooms without any problems and even said drugs are treating their mental illness. But some probably goes crazy by it. Do whatever feels right for you.
>>
>>38540660
Well that sounds less bad than the image I had of it, thought it was all just an excuse to pick a fight with the police.
Perhaps times have just changed and things aren't as edgy as they used to be.
>>
>>38540525
i'm 24 and never been clubbing, still definitely have the urge to live that kind of life, jake paul kind of life. been trying to hard to bury that feelings, but i can't, it's like i'm stuck in my 18 year old self.
>>
>>38540471
you people are so lucky to have chads inviting you. don't get me wrong, there are lots of good people that know me, but none of them would invite me and that's totally not their fault. idk maybe there's something very unapproachable about me
>>
>>38540680
yes you should try go to a underground place
>>
if you don't have a big dick just stay at home. not worth it. people go there to have sex, girls are there to have sex. when you have people that go somewhere only to have sex, they'll expect big penises.

clubs are for perfect people. if you're not perfect, you're wasting your time and money there
>>
>>38540762
>clubs are for perfect people.
keklmao
t. never been to a club
Thread posts: 104
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.