[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>NEET for two years trying to get a job Do I have any hope at all?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1416643893452.jpg (106KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1416643893452.jpg
106KB, 480x360px
>NEET for two years trying to get a job

Do I have any hope at all?
>>
The job market in general is pretty hopeless for a lot of people right now.
>>
File: wHenfeY.jpg (35KB, 509x499px) Image search: [Google]
wHenfeY.jpg
35KB, 509x499px
>>38536890
>Do I have any hope at all?

Yes, you do.

The important thing to remember about work, and really life in general, is that it will be a constant struggle. The struggle is important because it molds your character.

If you have been a neet for two years it means you have a support network. It means your not going to be homeless if you don't land a job (any job) asap. This is good.

However, don't be picky about choosing a job, or for the type of work. Simply go out and get some work. Get moving. Have a schedule to keep.

I was a neet for a while and my body, also my mind, forgot how it is supposed to function. It took months to regain the strength to work full time and to not be constantly tired.

Bro, something will come, but you must look for it.

"God helps those who help themselves"
>>
>>38536890
What are your previous qualifications and education?

It depends.
>>
>>38536890
i'm about to spout the temp agancy meme at you but please read.
when you fill out the application you need to lie but only about one thing. say you can operate/are licensed to operate an electric pallet jack. now i know youre thinking, theyre going to find out i lied and fire me. no they wont. the temp agency is going to send you to a warehouse. the warehouse knows nothing about you, and are also legally required to train you to operate whatever equipment they ask you to use. whether you;ve never done it before, or have been operating for 10 years. does not matter. everyone gets training. you may look like an idiot at first but an actual monkey could learn to operate a pallet jack in less then an hour.
lying about this one minor detail will guarentee you a job with a temp agency.
pay will be shit, but its better than minimum wage and human interaction is pretty much optional.
just make sure you give em a firm handjob.
>>
>>38536890
just give up and weather the storm until the Jews finally give us UBI.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.