[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wish I had a strong male role model.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (24KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 384x384px
I wish I had a strong male role model.
>>
Be your own.
>>
Just do the best that you can.
>>
>>38536823
This OP
The strongest male model is you
Your the only one who can push yourself
Your the only one you need
Have faith in yourself
If not have faith in me because I have faith in you
>>
File: IMG_1071.jpg (75KB, 1021x431px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1071.jpg
75KB, 1021x431px
>>38536801
You can do anything you want anon, I believe in you
>>
File: 794.png (285KB, 444x440px) Image search: [Google]
794.png
285KB, 444x440px
>>38536801
>had strong male model in lyfu.
>manage to fuckup and end up here anyway.

At least you have an excuse op.
>>
>>38536823
A model is someone other than you that you look up to. You can't be your own model.
>>
>>38536801
I can assure you that whoever you find as your role model... it's not going to be Donald Trump. Believe me.
>>
You already have the strongest male model on this board
His name is dad - anon
>>
>>38536871
If you can't look up to yourself and be proud of your own actions, then how can you ever make anything of your own life?
>>
>>38536885
That fucker was a absent drunk throughout most of my life and he's consoling dying lonely people because of guilt. My life is better without him anyway.
>>
>>38536801
it's nice to have one, sure, but you don't need one.
>>
Just give up and kill yourself
Or just give up and get as much instantaneous pleasure as possible and then kill yourself
Ain't like anyone's gonna remember your or your actions are gonna make a difference
>>
>>38536930
No I meant handshake anon
He's who I always turn to when I need advise
You can usually find him at 3-8est
By typing something about failed job applications
>>
>>38536935
Still in the nihilism phase, I see.
Things will get better, anon.
>>
>>38536900
No, I'm saying having yourself as a ideal role model is problematic and sounds like you mentally jerk yourself too much.
>>
File: handsome_wojak.jpg (43KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
handsome_wojak.jpg
43KB, 600x600px
The closest person I have in my life that could even resemble a classic father figure, is my boss's husband. (Boss is a woman, funny enough she kind of stood in for my mom). The other day he gave me a pat on the back after I had done a satisfactory job pruning three of their pear trees. He called me "son", and smiled. I ended up being invited to stay at their house for dinner.

I want to cry. I never had that growing up with my biological family. I had a bunch of lazy freeloaders that didn't care about the kid they shat out.
>>
I used to think that would help, but it doesn't really matter. Personality is innate.
>>
>>38537024
The closest one I had was my now estranged uncle who threw me across to a wall because I tell him to go fuck himself after saying some dubious claims about the populations of prisons.
>>
>>38536857
>>38536823

This simply isn't true. A boy cannot become a man without a father figure. He must ''kill'' his father
>>
>>38537099
So I will forever be just a little boy.
>>
File: image.jpg (118KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118KB, 750x750px
>>38537099
Could you further elaborate on that dear Anon?
>>
>>38537113
I meant someone active in my life Anon, not some streamer who doesn't know me.
>>
>>38536992
That's fine. You can think whatever you like, as it says more about you than it does about me.

>>38537099
Nonsense. A man makes himself. An uncertain boy compares his own actions to the actions and values of another man.
>>
>>38537135
>>38537160
Man learns from man. There is no such thing as making yourself, we are all influenced by outside forces that shape us. This most likely happens through the guidance of a father figure (albeit can be done in other ways). ''Killing'' your father figure is surpassing him in knowledge, strength, etc. That is when you become a man
>>
Let your children wander stupidly and primitive. Let them bite down on stones and let their pain guide them naturally to a system of rational thinking.
>>
>>38536823
>>38536857
This is how you become a miserable narcissistic sociopath who nobody will ever like.
If you're your own role model, then you just validate every decision you make without knowing if it's a smart or a dumb one. Nice path to self destruction
>>
File: image.png (17KB, 273x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
17KB, 273x200px
>Too effeminate and weak-willed to be a proper man.
>Too ugly and masculine to be a trap.
It doesn't seem I'll be suited for raising a family or/and maintaining a romantic relationship, what other ways could I do?
>>
>>38537415
If you're the type of person to act like a miserable narcissistic sociopath, then sure.
>>
>>38537505
>>38537320

Seek pain. I don't mean selfhurting btw.
>>
>>38537611
That is vague, could you kindly explain it?
>>
>>38537634
It's a form of learning. Let your child bite down on a stone. Let him feel it, ''Ow, I bit this stone! It hurts! I will not bite stones!''. Take it as a metaphor for anything you want. Pain will teach you things
>>
File: 1487126085507.png (259KB, 657x684px) Image search: [Google]
1487126085507.png
259KB, 657x684px
>>38537611
For any robots that think about this but haven't done it:
DO NOT self harm.
I did it for a bit and I didn't learn anything or get anything out of it. Except damaging myself (and my mental health). I was really frustrated and wanted to take my anger out on something. I wish I would have just used that energy to take it out on something else.
>>
>>38536801
I'll be your dad if you want anon. Hey son you want to play the Nentindo Wee?
>>
>>38537204
It's really comfortable to blame others for your shortcomings isn't it? It's not your dad's fault if you're a failure, it's all yours.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.