[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think Guts is going to kill Casca?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: brand.png (440KB, 551x810px) Image search: [Google]
brand.png
440KB, 551x810px
Do you think Guts is going to kill Casca?
>>
>>38536788
>>>/a/
/r9k/ ain't weeb place, kiddo.
>>
>>38536917
Didyouforgetwhereyouare.jpg
>>
File: misout.jpg (43KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
misout.jpg
43KB, 480x480px
>>38536917
I'm not a huge weeb but I've read Berserk so I thought I'd make one here. Also there's no topic. There's a thread up ablut Atlas shrugged. However that thread is a shitpost so whatever
>>
>>38536788
Skull Knight prophesied that he would have to lose Casca to stop Griffith, but Guts has defied causality before.
>>
>>38537000
>Implying 4Chink is weeb site
>Implying weebs=anime posters
/r9k/'s not for "serious" anime discussions. GTFO
>>
Does it have to be someone dear to you to work as a sacrifice? Griffith didn't really give a shit about any of his peoples though, 'cept Guts. Just curious, haven't read the comic in a decade.

I want to say that I am literally Femto, though. I had a bad drug interaction and since then have been unable to feel pleasure for years. It's getting better but I know exactly how it feels to buddy up to people and give zero fucks about them. Kind of fascinating to me.
>>
I think the manga will end with Guts bleeding his guts out with Femto raping Casca again and the world cheering him on.
>>
>>38537687
Apparently Miura said that he wanted a happier ending recently. I want muh grimdark

>>38537216
Oh shit did he? I don't remember this do you remember which part he said it in?
>>
>>38537663
Is the difference between Femto and Griffith just that he lost his ability to feel empathy?
>>
>>38537992
I think you mean sympathy. Also, I don't know/care. He underwent a transformation psychologically I guess when he decided that his fate was far more important than other people's. When he was in the egg seeing visions of his army dying he said something like it was strange that he felt nothing, so maybe that means he completely lost his capacity to care when he transformed, I guess. Maybe it was natural. Mystery.
>>
whats happened recently
i never got past the ship part
>>
>>38538969
They've gotten off the boat and into elfhell. Now schierke and farnese have entered Casca's subconscious or dreams or something to try and cure her. We were just about to get to cure casca then it went on hiatus again
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.