[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I watched an old man drown today, he just rolled down in his

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 9

File: 233371103420953.jpg (12KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
233371103420953.jpg
12KB, 380x380px
I watched an old man drown today, he just rolled down in his wheelchair, right in to the lake and drowned. I ran away for fear I would get in trouble with the cops

My question is, if somehow it was found out I was there, am I going to prison?
>>
No, not prison, just hell. The law can't compel you to help someone.
>>
>>38536777
Too scared of water, can't swim
>>
>>38536738
Did he want to drown, It could have been an hero attempt
>>
>>38536738
How do you keep on living after a mistake like this?
>>
https://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/36924250/

Reminds me of this thread from a couple months ago. Worth the full perusal, OP reveals more info and anons spook him into deleting the thread. I've been meaning to make a cap of it but I've been too lazy
>>
>>38536738
>am I going to prison?

it probably depends on your local laws, some places have "good samaratin laws" that compel you to help in situations like this
>>
>>38536984
Good Samaritan laws don't compel you to help. They partially protect you from civil suits if your legitimate and reasonable attempt to help fails.
>>
>>38536999

there are some good samaratin laws that compel bystanders to help

http://moglen.law.columbia.edu/twiki/bin/view/LawContempSoc/SuzanneSciarraSecondPaper
>>
>>38536738
Why the fuck didn't you help him you sick fuck
>>
saw a thread about this on leddit today, did u take a video or something
>>
>>38537022
I stand corrected. I was not aware that the European style of mandatory aid now existed in some states, nor was I aware that it was given the same name as existing Good Samaritan laws. OP might be fucked.
>>
>>38536959
jesus fucking christ what a pathetic fuck. OP included. it wasn't like he was being beat up by Tyrone and OP stood no chance. what a fucking pathetic excuse for a human. If you have the ability to help people it's your responsibility to use that ability.
>>
>>38537044
Read the thread before posting, newfag.
See: >>38536812
>>
>>38537104
>cant swim

bad excuse retard humans literally learn to swim by jumping in the water and swimming.
>>
File: IMG_3748.jpg (122KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3748.jpg
122KB, 500x500px
>>38537100
What if my evil meter in Fallout 3 is maxed out?
>>
File: 1.jpg (52KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
52KB, 852x480px
>>38536738
>he just rolled down in his wheelchair, right in to the lake and drowned.

Suicide?

Anyway if you can't swim then you could have drowned. You did the right thing.
>>
OP, I'm not gonna say you made the right choice, but I will say that it was the best one available toyo with your autism. Helping him could have gotten you both killed, but why didn't you call anyone?
>>
>>38536959
Damn he could have got a katawa shoujo gf
>>
File: IMG_3809.png (810KB, 1353x757px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3809.png
810KB, 1353x757px
>>38537119
I'm ending the argument right here due to you being unreasonably stupid. Parents often get their kids killed thinking "I'll just throw them in the water and they'll figure it out." Also you arrogantly think that OP should just immediately risk his life to learn how to swim and then learn how to be a life guard in a matter of seconds.
>>
I was driving home late from a concert, and saw a (most likely drunk from the driving I witnessed) persons car veer off the highway and crash. I didn't stop because I wasn't supposed to be driving because suspended license from too many speeding tickets.
>>
>>38537192
>i didnt possibly save someones life because i didnt wanna get in twouble :((((

jesus christ there are actual human beings, actual MEN like this?
>>
File: IMG_3850.png (19KB, 724x552px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3850.png
19KB, 724x552px
>>38537236
Moralfag pls leave.
>>
>>38536738
You're not supposed to help people that want to die, you could legitamately sued for fucking with them. And it sounds a whole lot like a suicide to me.
>>
>>38537236
>drunk driver
>literally endangering everyone on the road
>have sympathy for them and their negligence
>get thrown in ass rape prison to help this degenerate

No. That person deserves death.
>>
>>38536738
No. According to the law you are in no way obligated to help/save someone in a life or death situation.
>>
>>38537318
>getting thrown in a maximum security prison for driving on a suspended license
thats literally just community service you fuck, if the cops don't choose to ignore it.
the drunk driver would face the consequences.
>>
File: IMG_3040.jpg (14KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3040.jpg
14KB, 600x600px
>>38537361
I SAID LEAVE, MORALFAGGOT
>>
>>38537361
>burgerland
>cop ignore my then suspended license
>just community service
Are you even from burgerland? People get thrown in prison for far less. Even low level prison for petty criminals are rape dungeons.

In the US if you're a guy prison = almost certain rape.
>>
>>38537436
*a guy going to prison
>>
>>38536738
>>>/pol/thread/134504165
OP stole this.
>>
>>38537874
shit I never linked a thread before
>>>/pol/134504165
>>
File: IMG_1163.jpg (22KB, 223x226px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1163.jpg
22KB, 223x226px
>>38537874
>>38537896
My picture is all I wanted to post but the powers of autism forced me to type this to avoid being muted.
>>
>>38537874
>>38537896
wow, it's interesting to have a peer in to my own confirmation bias, I literally didn't think about race but if the thread started with niggers I would have reacted differently
>>
>>38537987
>haven't used obscure feature on tartarian clay firing forum
>this means I'm new
I've been here longer than you've been alive sonny.
>>
>>38536738
http://www.floridatoday.com/story/news/crime/2017/07/20/teens-filmed-mocked-drowning-man-cocoa-police-say/495518001/
?????????
>>
>>38536738
the only obligation in most places is to alert emergency services

you dont have to rescue people though that can just end up doing more damage or losing your own life

saving someone who is probably disabled from a body of water is probably quite difficult
>>
>>38536738
You didn't do anything illegal. You are guilty, however, of being an immoral cunt and a part of everything that's wrong with the world. Fuck you. I hope you do get arrested and raped by black inmates who learn of what you've done and it makes them sick.
>>
>>38536738
sadly now he will have to remain at the bottom of the lake because you can't tell the authorities because then they will know you watched and did nothing
>>
>>38536959
How is someone this retarded even capable of driving?
>>
>>38537318
They could have been epileptic or having a heart attack or something too you know.

People fall asleep at the wheel due to being overworked (and drugs being illegal).
>>
>>38536738
What the fuck is wrong with you? Why didn't you help him? Kys desu senpai.
>>
Depends on whether u have Good Samaritan laws where u are.
>>
>>38536738
I'd say it's very unlikely.

What were you doing outside anyway?
>>
>>38536812
Nigger, a wheel chair even with momentum isn't going to make it more than a couple feet into the water before it slows and tips. I bet you would have only had to wade out to your fuckin waste to pick the old man up.

And why the fuck didn't you yell or attract attention from someone who DID have the balls to do something? An old man in a wheel chair didn't find himself next to a lake by magic, he must have had family out there with him nearby.
>>
Whatever fags, the old man is dead and it was a likely suicide anyway. Had he been saved he would've likely died or suffered brain damage anyway. Who gives a shit.
>>
>be FL
>it's too fucken hot
>decide fuck it about to die of heat stroke so jump in one of many lakes
>didn't take clothes off so clothes restrict movement
>try to swim to shore but was dehydrated to begin with
>clothes make it too hard
>skinny so sink easy
>die because you cannot swim with shoes and pants on even when not cramping due to dehydration

Honestly FL is so hot literally no one should live here. Not everyone is old and hiding behind their ac.
>>
>>38539054
Oh, really? What have YOU done?
>>
>>38536959
>Reminds me of this thread from a couple months ago. Worth the full perusal, OP reveals more info and anons spook him into deleting the thread.

Kind of similar in a way, there was a death in which a guy drove by a child in trouble, but he was too afraid to go help her due to fear he would be accused of something, and the child ended up drowning.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2006/04/04/did-pedophilia-hysteria-cause-child-death.html
>>
How do I make sure I don't run or do nothing like OP in a situation like that?

A guy in a wheelchair was tilting backwards once and I was the closest person to him and could've done something but I just froze and 2 others got him.
>>
>>38538057

That's the same thing I thought when I first saw this thread, but the article says that the guy who drowned walked in a cane and stepped inside the pond on his own, while OP says the guy slipped into the lake on his wheelchair.

Either OP is trying to bait us but can't be consistent or it wasn't him. Still, would've been one hell of a twist if he was one of the guys in that video.
>>
>>38538057
this reads like a beavis and butthead skit
>>
>>38542204
heh hehehehh heh
>>
>>38537896
wow, that seems fake. but niggers are fucked
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.