[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rape Fetishes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1500626104835.jpg (33KB, 500x641px) Image search: [Google]
1500626104835.jpg
33KB, 500x641px
How many robots or femanons here have rape fetishes?
I know there's something wrong with me.
Does anybody know some good rape doujins?
>>
>>38536434
rape and ryona fetishes are signs of a patrician
>>
All females have a rape fantasy. The catch is it has to be done by an attractive male.
>>
File: 1484327493468.jpg (54KB, 706x690px) Image search: [Google]
1484327493468.jpg
54KB, 706x690px
>>38536434
I'm a man with a rape fetish, I'll never live it out for obvious reasons.
>>
>>38536486
I'd enjoy it as long as they're not deformed entirely or older than 35.
>>
>>38536434
The more you feed the fetish, the more thoughts and desires of it will occupy you and you'll think about raping people irl (not that you'd do it, but it feels fucked up for it to enter one's mind all the time).

It's best to never feed/acknowledge fetishes that are bad for you to have. The more you do it, the more everything else gets connected to it in your head, the stronger the grasp on you it has, the more inescapable the desire is.
>>
I think about raping cute girls every day, choking, using, hurting, dehumanizing...
>>
Honestly i'm more into the struggle of rape than the act it self.

Wrestling and pinning your 'victim' down with your barehands is what makes me go diamond, which is why i couldn't join wrestling school.

Seeing the victim all tied up or giving up resistance is a turn off.
>>
>>38536517
let me rape you then
(I'm aware of the contradiction there)
>>
I have the opposite of a rape fetish, I have a love-and-monogamy fetish.

My favourite fantasy is about this imaginary middle aged couple I made up. They share witty banter. They do science stuff and have cute old people sex in the office. They cuddle.

At least if you have a rape fetish, there are no shortage of men who would love to go all Facial Abuse on that diaphragm, whereas there is no such thing as a man who doesn't get off to the infliction of pain.

>but muh femdo-
Never specified whose pain.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.