[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Doggystyle is overrated?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: hoe.jpg (11KB, 258x145px) Image search: [Google]
hoe.jpg
11KB, 258x145px
So i've only actually done it "doggy style" a few times? Most every time the girl is lazy or i'm not tall enough so it ends up just being like this. Should I try on a different piece of furniture or standing up or something?

Is that the reason I don't like it? I'm more of a missionary man it seems. Easier to choke the bitch and hold her wrists down/bite her. Also I don't really like spanking or grabbing ass, it seems kinda dumb
>>
>>38535840
why the fuck are you coming to /r9k/ for sex advice?
>>
>>38535840
I'm have nothing to say BEACAUSE I AM A KISSLESS VIRGIN.

GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU NORMALFAG!
>>
>>38535840
>tfw 29 and never had sex

sigh.
>>
File: 4.png (70KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
4.png
70KB, 500x382px
>>38535840
>So i've only actually done it "doggy style" a few times?

Get the fuck outofhere you normalfilth.
>>
>>38535840
>hoe
sound like a YES to my answer.
>>
>>38535939
>>38535958

Why don't you try to get laid?

origi
>>
>>38535840
Doggy is fine, but you should really start experimenting with some of the more adventurous positions if you want to mix things up. I like the Huntsman's Call and A Quiet Sea at Dawn a lot. And if you have the upper body strength, The Silver Rose is a good one too.
>>
>>38535840
Bait thread. Sage and report
>>
>>38535840

I have the same problem with my gf, OP. What kind of height difference are you typically working with? For me, it's a 2.5" difference.
>>
>>38535840
You're probably a beta faggot if you don't like spanking or grabbing ass, also if she's lazy during sex you suck at it in the first place
>>
>>38535840
Try having her spread her knees out farther and get her butt lower to accommodate for the height differences
>>
>>38535840
It feels better when she's in a prone position like that anyways, goes much deeper
>>
>>38535985
I prefer the inverted Donkey Twist
>>
>>38535991
Most recent exgf was 5'6" i'm 5'9". I've been with women 5'2"-5'8" though, i'm thinking they're mostly lazy. If I can get on the edge of the bed and stand up it's fine but sometimes the angles just don't work.

>>38536004
I'm kinda beta but I am dominant in bed, mostly I like seeing the girl's face though (unless she's ugly but I can still look at her tits or whatever) It feels like I get a lot more torque with missionary because less ass in the way. My dick isn't that small, 6.75"x5"
>>
>>38536025
I've only tried traditional Donkey Twist but that's only because I have a twin bed. And if you like that one, try a Sapphire Sunset. You'll love it, trust me.
>>
File: 10-pov-teen-doggystyle-big-booty.jpg (186KB, 1250x833px) Image search: [Google]
10-pov-teen-doggystyle-big-booty.jpg
186KB, 1250x833px
The only real appeal of it to me would be being able to get a good look at her asshole.
>>
>>38536286
Yeeeah, i'm not really an assfag. I tried anal once because my whore first gf "really wanted to" I was like uhh whatever and it hurt her a lot. Then she broke up with me. After that i've never really tried, I licked ass once when I was pretty drunk tho it was aight but I felt like a moron the next day.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.