[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pills/weed/Alcohol general hospital

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

Let's do this guys.
what you got
>>
>>38535146
A few hydrocodones from my surgery a few weeks ago. They're nice but make me incredibly itchy
>>
>>38535270
I took 21 benadry and now I'm hallucinating. Cool stuff
Feel weird tho
>>
>>38535371
What kind of visuals are you getting?
>>
File: 20140808215335.jpg (178KB, 1536x875px) Image search: [Google]
20140808215335.jpg
178KB, 1536x875px
Can someone tell me if 1.kratom is addictive if you've never done drugs 2.csn it help with chronic pain.
>>
>>38535494
Im getting dizzy
>>
>>38535525
yes kratom is addictive and causes noticeable painful physical and mental withdrawal. it can help with pain too, yes.
>>
File: ck.jpg (180KB, 874x687px) Image search: [Google]
ck.jpg
180KB, 874x687px
was this bad or something, I didn't enjoy it at all

I've never done drugs before so I don't know what "good" marijuana looks or smells like
>>
>>38535851
Sigh. I only have 10 mg but it's just sitting here cause I'm too afraid to take it and become a junkie.
>>
currently have small amt of weed and 1 perc 30.. need more selection..
>>
>>38535938
Was it sourced from a dispensary? There's a lot of medicinal strains that aren't necessarily meant for recreational use. The strains used for terminal cancer patients may contain excessively high amounts of THC, for example, which would be unpleasant for the general user. The strain used for seizures would contain purely CBD which would not affect the general user.

Good recreational strains often contain a good concentration of multiple cannabinoids for the best effect. They may lean more toward CBD or THC, but they've aren't geared exclusively toward one chemical.
>>
>ate my day's calories going out to eat for cousin's birthday
>can't drink tonight
REEEEEE WHY CAN'T ALCOHOL HAVE NO CALORIES
also inb4
>normie
nope, just proud of my body that I have worked the last few years sculpting. It's all I have.
>>
i took a few shrooms and i think i saw hell lmao
>>
File: images (33).jpg (19KB, 313x470px) Image search: [Google]
images (33).jpg
19KB, 313x470px
>4 30mg codeine
>10 valium
>stong weed peanutbutter

I also have lots of weed but cant smoke at the moment as i have a chest infection.

Im going to watch this movie tonight. I think you guys would like it.
>>
>>38535146
The walls were you overcome
>>
>>38536278
Why would you even consider drinking alcohol if your trying to be fit?

Have you tryed phenebut?

Have you tried oral weed consumption?

Not trying to be critical anon its just that there are much better drugs out there than alcohol for people trying to stay fit (which i applaud you for)
>>
File: 1500673441341.jpg (181KB, 900x584px) Image search: [Google]
1500673441341.jpg
181KB, 900x584px
>>38538355
Weed peanutbutter is kicking in yay!

My tolerance is down and the first time i tryed this batch i tripped the fuck out. Went to the corner store for m&ms and had full on tracers from the traffic lights.

Tonite i had half as much and am feeling nice. Munchies kicking in which is how i know its working. Got brownies and ginger crunch.

Hows everyone else?

Any recommendations for horror movies?

Orphine is fucking hilarious.
>>
File: images (29).jpg (29KB, 337x436px) Image search: [Google]
images (29).jpg
29KB, 337x436px
>>38535146
What goodies have you got anon?

Is you evening going well?
>>
Took 24.

I thought my dad come on
The walls are and then when my dad came in after... He also when I looked now im hearing voices and other peoples whispering.
>>
>>38539457
Sorry im fucked up.

Anyways I swear Ikjeep hearing people and responding to then
>>
>>38539500
Have you done this before?

When i read about peoples experience with doing benadryl in high doses it reminds me of when i overdosed on my antidepressants and i thought my family members and strangers were standing round my bed.
>>
>>38539663
Not often

But it is fun.
>>
lsd, cocaine, mdma, ketamin, and of course... weeeeeeeeed

these are a few of my favourite things
>>
File: download (47).jpg (16KB, 405x124px) Image search: [Google]
download (47).jpg
16KB, 405x124px
Documenting this

Took 24 of them

12:: 00 relaxed
1:: 00 feel super heavy but good.
2: 00 now im starting to talk to to peoples who arent there AND hallucinations lookaround

Now im just hearing the voices
>>
What's the best benzo for social anxiety lads?

I took 4mg of Klonopin yesterday and felt nothing. Still anxious as hell
>>
>>38540035
Xanex
>>
>>38535146

just popped 120mg codeine on an empty stomach. for some or other reason I like codeine more than tramadol, hydro or oxycodone even though the other ones are stronger. i mean, stronger isn't always better but I always thought so with opiates.

120 or 150 mg of codeine, which I do like once or twice every month, feels just right to blissfully zone out for a couple of hours before I have to do real live stuff again with my autismo head Q_Q
>>
>>38540035

I'd say diazepam (valium). Long acting so no sudden drop off in effectivity relating to suppressing anxiety, which would cause more anxiety if you were not in a safe environment. Beta-blockers also help, especially help deal with the physical side of social anxiety, you should look it up.
>>
I have a bunch of adderall, I probably won't take it though because I'll just masturbate for six hours, and it also makes me gay.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.