[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>never got laid, or had little success with women, so he shits

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1498518113933.png (744KB, 597x769px) Image search: [Google]
1498518113933.png
744KB, 597x769px
>never got laid, or had little success with women, so he shits on them constantly
>believed the "drugs are bad" meme and never did them, so he shits on them constantly
>never goes outside and does anything social so doesn't have any friends, shits on people who do constantly
>lives inside fantasy world (anime, vidya, 4chan) so is constantly disappointed by reality, shits on both reality and people who aren't disappointed by it constantly

I wonder why people don't like you anon
>>
>>38534755
I don't shit on anyone or anything. I'm not toxic. I'm not liked either because I'm a meek nonconfrontational personality that doesn't seem to have any opinions (I just don't want to challenge you, there's no point to being right) so it plays out the same way every time. Also I'm not social enough to acquire drugs or a girlfriend but I only have myself to blame but my anxiety literally won't let me do those things.
>>
>>38534755
>believed the "drugs are bad" meme and never did them, so he shits on them constantly
Drugs can be really bad if you don't have a good dealer or if you abuse of them. I've met people whose lives has been ruined because of drugs.
People don't like you because all you do is whinning about your problems. At least you admit you shit on others for your own problems.
>>
>>38534843
Get off your ass and go to therapy, man. They'll give you meds. If it is actually anxiety, and not just you letting yourself talk yourself out of doing things because it's easier to sit at home.

Clearly you aren't like the others on this board, so get some meds, realize your potential and go enjoy your life before it's too late.
>>
>>38534899
literally anything can ruin your life if you do it wrong.
>>
>>38534899
>Drugs can be really bad

Yeah, but less likely to be if you have the slightest modicum of self control.

Note: this does not apply to cocaine, meth, heroine, etc. Don't be a retard. That shit is violently addictive.
>>
>>38534920
>"meds"
modern day chemical analogue to lobotomy.
>>
>>38534920
I've tried some SSRIs they didn't work and I'm too anxious to do talk therapy. >>38534964 isn't me by the way. The therapist suggested lyrica which isn't an SSRI and I will be trying it soon hopefully something changes.
>>
>>38534964
This is exactly what I'm talking about

They help people. Countless stories of how people's lives were drastically improved after taking meds for mental conditions are available to you. I myself am on antidepressants and I feel much better now
>>
>>38535010
That's great, man.

Should still try and force yourself to do talk, though. Medication and therapy together are the ideal circumstances for improvement.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.