[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>desperately want a relationship and some connection in life

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: SeriousTux-Couple-in-Heart.png (156KB, 2400x2137px) Image search: [Google]
SeriousTux-Couple-in-Heart.png
156KB, 2400x2137px
>desperately want a relationship and some connection in life
>meet a girl; girl shows attraction to me
>instantly feel uncomfortable and uneasy
>focus only on their flaws
>lose interest

Am I the only one this shit happens to?
>>
It happens to me too.

I really think I've lost the ability to feel love and affection because I've been abused and isolated for most of my life.

What do you think it is?
>>
>be me
>also desperately wants a meaningful relationship and connection to someone on a very deep level
>5'6", never gonna happen
>girl who's nice to everyone is also nice to me
>cant help ig and get all sorts of daydreams about having very happy fulfilling relationship with her

pls end me
>>
>>38534410
>Am I the only one this shit happens to?
It didn't work for my oneitis who I'm still hopelessly obsessed with. It did work for two other girls who seemed to show interest it in me for a little bit.
>>
>>38535496
>oneitis
She will never care about you. Let it sink in right now. You are not even a thought that crosses her mind. Stop with her and move on.
>>
>>38535580
>She will never care about you. Let it sink in right now
Spare me the tough talk routine, you can't tell me anything I haven't already told myself anyway.
>Stop with her and move on
I did months ago, I haven't seen her since, I don't look at her social media and I never initiate contact with her.
>>
>>38535741
Then how are you still obsessed with her? Idk I always got over my crushes quick when I really forced myself to realize just how little they even considered my existence. Anyway, wishing the best for you pal
>>
>>38535773
>Then how are you still obsessed with her?
I don't know, I'm honestly not the kind to get obsessed like this, not usually. Crushes I had in the past faded pretty quick, this one just blindsided me and lingered far longer than it should have. She still asks about me from time to time from what I hear so I know she hasn't entirely forgotten me.
>>
>>38535945
You'll get over her eventually, trust me
>>
>>38534410

yes other than the wanting a relationship part
>>
>>38534410
Ryan that's you?
>>
>>38535968
I hope so. I've thought about her every day for almost a year now, I know how incredibly unhealthy that is but I can't shake it. I guess only time will tell.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.