[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey Anon, success is base off how hard you want it, so do you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Jeremy-Meeks-on-holiday.jpg (75KB, 615x702px) Image search: [Google]
Jeremy-Meeks-on-holiday.jpg
75KB, 615x702px
Hey Anon, success is base off how hard you want it, so do you wanna be successful? Go for it bro
>>
if I can do it, you can do it.
its just about making good choices.
its a lifestyle
>>
>>38533997
this guy is the best story of the last 20 years
>>
>>38533997
Success is only 20% hard work ethic. The other 80% is a split between being at the right place at the right time and knowing someone that can put you ahead.
>>
>>38534122
Where'd you come up with those numbers? Sauce on the study?
>>
File: IMG_5516.png (8KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5516.png
8KB, 650x650px
>>38533997
Becoming successful in this world doesn't take hard-work. It's all about who you know and how lucky you are.
>Chad becomes famous because of his face
>>
>>38534147
>Uhhhm, exccchuusse me, citation please before I DISREGARD your input schweetie

yes, yes this reddlt tier skepticism is productive and important
>>
>>38534205
>pull numbers out of your ass
>get mad when people ask for citations
>>
>>38534205
Ok so you were just making shit up then?
>>
>>38534246
>thinks he can quantify luck and nepotism into a study/stat
fucking child
>>
>>38534246
>>38534255
I'm not the guy who posted the numbers, but of course he pulled them out of his ass. Why the fuck would you ask for a study to back up his estimations of life?

It isn't autism, it isn't skepticism it is just you're being a belligerent numale cunt and you have to go back
>>
>>38534287
>gets mad when people call him out on his bullshit
>>
>>38534310
>it isn't skepticism it is just you're being a belligerent numale cunt

It's time to go outside anon
>>
>>38534322
got any studies to back that up, champ?
I'd hate to act on spurious information, you see
>>
>>38534344
>got any studies to back that up, champ?

What? I wasn't presenting any data
>>
>>38534122
>Success is only 20% hard work ethic. The other 80% is a split between being at the right place at the right time

sauce?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.