[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

drugs and good feels

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

File: 61kW9sHE+JL._SX522_.jpg (31KB, 522x621px) Image search: [Google]
61kW9sHE+JL._SX522_.jpg
31KB, 522x621px
it's nearing midnight which means it's time for another drugs/good feels thread.

Friend was cool and bought me a dugout kit with an Amazon gift card he got from doctor's doing research on his liver. (He has cystic fibrosis)

Smoked on that a little bit. Works alright I suppose. The whole all-in-one package thing is the only thing making it worth having but it's still nice.

So tell me, Robots...
what drugs are you putting in your system tonight?

Sober? Well fuck it, tell me what's up anyways.

(pic related, i got the blue one)
>>
Just downed a good bit of DXM to get to 2nd plateau. Currently jamming to that sick Mirage Saloon 16-bit remix from Sonic Mania

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/4z-JhQmoFWQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
>>
I'm super geeked off some strong methamphetamine at the moment. Uppers aren't my cup of tea but I got it for free. I'll probably be smoking weed with my friend later on tonight once he gets off work.
>>
>>38534056

And I just fucked that all up. Maybe I should just stop lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4z-JhQmoFWQ
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>38534056
I've recently gotten interested in DXM, how are the "plateaus" different from other drug doses? Usually the scale goes:
>Threshold
>Light
>Common
>Heavy
>Very heavy/risk of harm

What kind of a high do you get? I've only tried cannabis so far. Soon to try LSD.
>>
File: DFDjuCdUwAAKZeq.jpg (70KB, 941x898px) Image search: [Google]
DFDjuCdUwAAKZeq.jpg
70KB, 941x898px
>>38534087
I've always wanted a stimulant that was strong but not harmful. Sadly it seems we humans can't speed our brains up without harming them, only slow them down.
>>
I'm livin' that acid life rn
>>
>>38534137

Honestly, I've honestly always went straight to 2nd because of dosing. It's not that bad if you have a good head for drugs, but third gets crazy and fourth gets dangerous. I just stick to 2nd for shits and giggles, but third could be fun

Read before you do anything:
https://www.erowid.org/chemicals/dxm/faq/dxm_faq.shtml
>>
>>38534137
>>38534265

Erowid describes it better than I ever could honestly
>>
I spent the first half of the week near OD and not sleeping at all on heroin and god knows what else it is cut with and now I spend the rest of the week and weekend dealing with the intense anxiousness and comedown. I love/hate smack and today my mind is so full of anxiety and seemingly shame out of nowhere. I had a bad social interaction today and i just want to stop ruminating on it, I even have enough money to buy some more smack but I'm just gonna go to the gym instead and put on my headphones. I know if I stay clean things will slowly get better but sometimes I just think of things I've done that I perceive as stupid or shameful and I can't help but want to use drugs. I wish I had a safe prescription for OxyContin or something because I know I could handle that a lot better than street heroin which is a hair ball of a drug to keep under control.

I'm thinking of joining the army just to dissapear a little, I hate daily life in this town, I could use the discipline. I literally can't stand myself anymore.
>>
Anyone have experience with nootropics like theanine, piracetam, modafinil etc.?

Is this stuff lightweight like caffeine and nicotine or is there actually anything significant?
>>
I got a job at the library at my Uni so I can become an opiod junkie next semester, get a gf and eventually kill myself.
>>
>>38534318
As much as I really don't encourage people to join the military, if you really think it'll be a better use of your life, it could mean you'd come home to a big chunk of money. Definitely see about addiction treatment. If you're not in the US you can see about ibogaine/ayahuasca treatment.
>>
just picked up a bottle of dex, 300 mg. might take it later tonight, close my eyes and listen psych rock
where my dex bois at
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyF2JB5omfc&t=85s
>>
File: limitlessmovie.png (429KB, 605x377px) Image search: [Google]
limitlessmovie.png
429KB, 605x377px
>>38534383
It seems that almost all nootropics aren't that strong. I researched them after watching Limitless, which a movie about a drug that makes a guy a genius and pulls him out of a shithole and eventually helps him become governor I think. The flow of things that happen in your mind can be cleared and smoothed out by certain things, but not really sped up.
>>
>>38534407
I used to joke about opioid junkiedom until I experienced it. Anon you have no idea what you are in for. It changes the way your brain works and there's no way I can describe how hard it is to cope with that once you try to be sober. It's the hardest thing I've ever done and I know it's the cause of most of my problems yet I keep going back. It's really insane. You should find other ways to deal with yourself, for me fitness and weightlifting is far more healthy and is actually positive.
>>
>>38533925
Can you explain to me what exactly pic related is? My mummy has one but I never really took a good look at it. She's not doing the drugs, right?
>>
File: moodballs.jpg (25KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
moodballs.jpg
25KB, 500x500px
i just want to roll on mdma with a qt gf but i have no mdma and no qt gf
>>
>>38534516

Hell yeah man. Just starting to come up and browsing some YGYL threads. Too bad I can't really walk around here
>>
>>38534603
I have bipolar disorder and my cognitive impairment is getting worse everyday I'm practically dyslexic. You're probably right but I feel like I have nothing to lose. We'll see if I'm really willing to throw my life away or not.
>>
>>38534652
That's for smoking weed kid, your mommy is on drugs.
>>
>>38534792
Then you better have enough money to never run out. That's the best advice I can give to someone bent on slow suicide. There are ways to take opioids long term sustainably but most people don't figure it out. Do your research.
>>
Brewed myself some nice hash cocao, weed n alcohol gets me through the nights.
Ketamine,lsd,shrooms,dmt for those nights that shall be remembered.
>>
>tried marijuana for the first time today
>didn't like it
>high was somewhat nice but not good enough to bother doing again
>have like 3 grams left now that I don't want to use

What an underwhelming experience, normies make it act like it's the greatest shit around
>>
>>38534894
Because normies are stupid, its not the greatest thing in the world but it helps ease the pain of living, for me at least. Think of it as a crutch for the grind and not a new leg
>>
Am I the only one who gets psychotic after smoking weed? It literally makes me trip harder than acid.
>>
>>38534894
Why would they legalize a drug that actually had an amazing high?
>>
>>38534862
Yeah I probably won't actually become addicted. I go on drug binges all the time and eventually stop. But from what I hear opioids are a whole different monster.
>>
>>38535004
Lol

Read back what you just posted and realize how naive you are

"I probably won't get addicted"

Nigga you are in for it and you don't even know it
>>
>>38535004
They are a different beast. Even before you get addicted the first time you try them it will be clear that you would prefer to be on an opiate every waking moment vs sober. But you still have your self control at that point, so your body will let you choose the "shittier" option of soberness. That changes after a while.
>>
>>38534778
rofl nice, what dose are you on?
got any trip music?
>>
>>38535004
Don't be an idiot, this shit ruins peoples lives on a magnitude way higher than anything else out there.

>Hurr durr my life is already ruined I'm on R9K
Trust me, it will get way worse if you go down that path.
>>
>>38535034
N-no bully.

>>38535053
We will see how it goes. I used to have to drink everytime I left my room and right before I went to bed. I eventually stopped drinking. But again that's a different beast.

>>38535131
Yeah you guys are right. These are just ideas at the end of the day. I might decide not to go through with it.
>>
>>38533925
I took 30mg of oxy last night with 4/5 of a bottle of rum and 25mg of ephedrine. I puked 3 times before I got to work this morning.

Tonight I'm just drinking. I got some beer, a can of flavored malt and I'm finishing this rum with some coke right now.
>>
>>38534976
I don't know if I'd consider myself psychotic but there have definitely been times where I've been beyond fucked up and it almost felt like I was tripping. Sometimes I'll lose my self-awareness for like 30 seconds and then regain it and be like "ohhh shittt i'm high as fuark dude"
>>
>>38535123
350mg and right now just chilling to this. Haven't done this shit in a long time. Might have to up it next time and get a little crazier

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xtk_Z8tD8_g
>>
smoking crack and shooting heroin
>>
>>38535248
ha cool, cool. im chillin on 300 mg, just puked but feeling so good rn. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxyFWe6g05U
>>
>>38534894
not sure if this thread is closed already, but op here...

try making a really good gravity bong. if you can make it work perfect and you don't get high off that, idk what to tell you... edibles maybe?
>>
>>38534137
used to like it but then i almost died from it
>>
>>38533925
>what drugs are you putting in your system tonight

a four loko, resin from my bong and a half smoked cig I picked up off the ground to roll up.

dead boys...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyS54gHy1nw
>>
>>38535247
That's super common though. You must be getting some poopoo acid.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.