[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Busted, guys help

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1496516910391.jpg (11KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1496516910391.jpg
11KB, 250x250px
Caught cheating guys, one of my side gf's found my actual fb and caught me and my webpage saying I was in a relationship.

I'm so sick of this, all chicks do is snoop in a guys stuff like what the actual fuck.

How do I damage control the situation
>>
>>38533507
give us one of your extra women or leave
>>
Violently kill yourself. Nobody gives a shit about your faggot normie problems. Get the fuck off this board.
>>
If a woman gets cheated on she deserves it honestly, she could have me or any other robot she wants and never get cheated on, but instead she chooses some jackass normie like OP and then acts surprised when he cheats on her.
>>
>>38533549
>Ha ha le normie problems

Look dipshit, Just cause I have the ability to get some chick to like me doesn't mean I have the ability to fucking be a normal member of society.
>>
>>38533613
Dude get over yourself. I'm not a jackass for wanting more than one arse.
>>
File: 1500492054580.jpg (17KB, 348x462px) Image search: [Google]
1500492054580.jpg
17KB, 348x462px
>>38533507
Aw man, that's sucks.
What I really thin you should do is go to the kitchen, grab a knife and stab yourself with said knife in the eyeball
>>
>>38533655
Dudes...really. what the fuck is the point excusing people just because they could get a fucking girl
>>
>>38533507
During uni I was living with few chads, all of them were cheating with several gf at the same time, most of them had one 6/10 girl that they were considering "stable", others were turbo sluts fucking with random guys on afterparty
>>
>>38533702
>AWW COME ON DUDE
>GIVE ME ADVICE DUDE
>EVEN THOUGH ADVICE THREADS ARE AGAINST /R9K/ RULES DUDE
>HOW DO I FUCK DUDES DUDE
kill yourself dude
>>
>>38533507
>>38533616
>was able to get two gfs
>used sociopathic behavior to get sex
>think he'll find sympathy on /r9k/
neck yourself
>>
>>38533507
Why are you asking this board for advice?
Most of us never had a gf in the first place, let alone a second one you can cheat with
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.