[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No, she's the only woman who was ever nice to me.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 21

No, she's the only woman who was ever nice to me.
>>
>>38533363
I need salsa on those pixels, famalam.
>>
>>38533363
fuck I'm so horny these days, I haven't fapped but I'm fucking leaking cum every hour I just want to bust my load inside some pretty pussy fuuuuuck
>>
File: image-6.jpg (847KB, 2825x2255px) Image search: [Google]
image-6.jpg
847KB, 2825x2255px
>>38533363
that ass is just begging for some yummie cummies
>>
Is that a butt zit
>>
My mother is an absolute angel.

I hate women because they don't try to be like her.
>>
File: 14954524775922cb3dee219.jpg (225KB, 1200x1609px) Image search: [Google]
14954524775922cb3dee219.jpg
225KB, 1200x1609px
Holes are fucking toxic creatures and so is everyone who worships them.

Remember, you dont need to like or respect women to get ahead in life.
>>
File: anus.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
anus.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
Fucking hell I need girl anus right now
>>
I don't hate women. My aunt raped, beat, and threatened to burn my eyes out.
>>
>>38533427
Good eye but I think it's just the lightning
>>
>>38533363
Women hate me, so when I hate them it just makes us even.

Women aren't just "not attracted to" me. They're actively angry that I exist and that I'm present when they are. And no, it's not my imagination. When I'm standing anywhere near a women you can literally see their facial expression change as their panic slowly builds that I might talk to them, or that (gasp! horror!) someone might see me vaguely in her geographic area and think that we're social acquaintances.

Women want me to just go away to preserve their social value. Should I like them for that?
>>
>>38533431
Then why don't you get with an older woman? They seem more conservative than woman our age.
>>38533462
>you dont need to like or respect women to get ahead in life.
In a way you do if you want to pass on your genes. It's not for everyone though
>>
>>38533363
Mine actually did.

But the main sources of my (original) misogyny were not only certain ex-girlfriends of mine, but the ones who were the most stereotypical twats you would ever meet. I'm. Not. Kidding. Take any stereotypes of women robots shit the board up with; even the most bat-shit sounding ones. Those girls were EXACTLY like those. Top-to-bottom. Front-to-back.

They were also some of the worst, most reprehensible people you would ever have the misfortune of meeting (for the longest time -- the only women I came across were just generally awful people). And I had to come across multiple individuals like these over a long period of time. It leaves your view on entire groups of people (race, gender, sexuality, etc) coloured in certain ways.
>>
No she was too nice, I desperately needed a hard hand to get my life on track but she gave me too much space and was too tolerant of my constant and unnecessarily failures.
>>
>>38533363
>Did your mothers abuse you?
I consider lying to me about what women find attractive as abuse, so yes.
>>
>>38533489
you give off a creepy vibe and this makes their "woman intuition" tick
do you dress normally?
>>
>>38533489
but you should go away. i don't understand the problem.
>>
File: 1490159978424.jpg (653KB, 2448x3264px)
1490159978424.jpg
653KB, 2448x3264px
>>38533463
need a gf first anon. then you can have all the anus you want.
>>
>>38533363
I don't hate women at all, but I know the game for what it is and want no part in it anymore as I have lost it a long time ago.
>>
>>38533550
This is why single mothers fail. They're too caring. Where was your father?
>>
>>38533518
>In a way you do if you want to pass on your genes. It's not for everyone though

>5 children
>>
>>38533484

It's a butt zit and there's a small tear in the skin.
>>
>>38533609
he obviously had to like, or at least pretend to like, those women to get in bed with them.
>>
>>38533489
I'm kinda curious what kind of guy you are anon, Any visible deformities or disabilities?

I find men and women react the same to me either way, so I never especially hated women. Men seem to maybe... ignore me more? They are easy to deal with.
>>
>>38533363
I don't hate women I just want a gf who won't emotionally abuse me like my ex
I'm so lonely
>>
>>38533425
>that's not my cum
hhhhggggggrrhhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhhgahhh I want to bust a nut
>>
>>38533526
If your ex-girlfriends were like this then why did you bother with them in the first place?
>>
>>38533563
I have a professional job so I am usually dressed pretty well in public. Along the general spectrum from Banana Republic through Brooks Brothers Outlet.
>>
>>38533363
Most of my interaction with women comes from my older sisters telling me to fuck off or girls on the playground not talking to me. I'm an adult with a job now, and I really have no chance of meeting any women. I'm 99% fucked and not worth the last percent.
>>
>>38533431
same

despite being a bitch sometimes she spends her whole time looking after other people

I look around and all these girls nowadays are just whores, let alone decent people
>>
>>38533675
That's interesting. I thought women lust after men with well paying jobs. How old are you?
>inb4 28 year old virgin
>>
>>38533571
Why shouldn't they go away?
>>
>>38533363
my mom was a dirty depressed cunt who forced me to be around her while she bitched about me and said this fucking kid, I remember sitting in hot cars while she fucked off at the dollar store for an hour
she told me she went on antidepressants after she had my brother and took them throughout the entire pregnancy with me
she's selfish and a hoarder and I'm still around her because I'm a depressed neet
>>
>>38533663
Because a). was desperate loser; and b). after a while, you just think all women are like that -- leave you to think that this just simply came with the territory of having a girlfriend.
>>
I hate women because they stopped being women. They have no interest in it and they stopped learning about it. Yin and Yang makes a complete, harmonious whole. So many women now have a completely masculine energy and it's very off-putting. I don't want to have emotional relationships with men FFS. Women's femininity draws out a man's masculinity and that is what will bring a man happiness and fulfillment. Women today are garbage and are literally destroying the whole fucking world.
>>
>>38533581
>then you can have all the anus you want.

>tfw no butthole gf
>>
>>38533689

>>38533647
>I'm kinda curious what kind of guy you are anon, Any visible deformities or disabilities?

No. I sometimes think that's part of the issue. I fall into an uncanny valley where I'm not what women want, but I'm normal enough that they have to worry that maybe I don't know that. If I was handicapped they could safely patronize me and I'd know it didn't mean anything.
>>
>>38533601
There, but not really. Worked all day, came home at 6 to what was for most of my memory a bitchy wife. There were definately times when he deserved it for fucking something up but I don't know what came first - him getting into some sort of midlife crisis or my mother giving him hell all day. Long story short he wasn't very involved in anything regarding family, very apathetic towards everything. Not the best role model and my mother was definately the domineering part of my parents.
I don't wanna get into too much detail because it would be a longass story but somewhere along the line my mother just lost all respect and love for my father and it showed. I don't want to make her out as some monster because I seriously think she is a good mother and loves me (and my sister) and always did her best but sometimes that's not enough.

I'm sure I carry shitloads of blame as well. It is my life afterall and I'd like to think I'm more than just the sum of my genes and upbringing.
>>
And my mom was a cunt, op. Women can go to hell and die.
>>
>>38533739
yeah, this is a really good point, they retain all the benefits of being a woman, but act like men. It's horrible.
>>
>>38533707
she would cause a scene and "leave" while I cried until that didn't work anymore and I didn't give a fuck if she came back or not
even when I would apologize for shit to make her feel better she would say oh your sorry now, it doesn't work like that
she was literally 500 pounds until she got some weight reduction surgery
fed my brother and I garbage food, such shit that I think it contributed to us both being overweight and my brother's kidney failure 2 years ago.
she went on another antidepressant last week, and I feel bad for my dad he's cool but is kind of a pushover
I don't think my brother or I will ever date or have kids because of how shitty our upbringing was
>>
>>38533743
>mfw this shit is just making want a gf more
lawd help me
>>
File: 1491734082091.png (223KB, 941x950px) Image search: [Google]
1491734082091.png
223KB, 941x950px
for things like this
>>
>>38533895
>yeah, this is a really good point, they retain all the benefits of being a woman, but act like men. It's horrible.
The most horrible thing is that they will ALWAYS be shitty retarded versions of men, so you're not even finding yourself in an emotional relationship with Chad, you're in a relationship with a shit-tier man. Fuck, it makes me rage. Women need to be emotionally vulnerable and sensitive and lovely and thoughtful and caring and kind and beautiful inside. Women used to be taught how to be this way. Now everything is shit. Total shit. Men can't express themselves emotionally, because now (since the difference between men and women is so narrow) they become the woman in the relationship. God damn madness. Why did women fuck up everything?
>>
File: men.png (223KB, 1310x464px) Image search: [Google]
men.png
223KB, 1310x464px
Reminder that men are just as bad.
>>
>>38534066
Chad is just as bad.
>>
>>38533995
that's fake as fuck
>>
File: 74DC310.jpg?fs=opencloud.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
74DC310.jpg?fs=opencloud.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
>>38533965
What is it anon?
Do you lust for girl anus?
>>
>>38533995
Is this real? I doubt it is, but that would be amazing if it was.
>>
>>38534142
>>38534066
>Chad is just as bad.
Yep, if you have money, roasties will treat you like Chad. That's the whole subtext of that story. He got attention from hot young girls and noticed and started thinking about leaving his wife. If this manlet left his wife, it's because of Staceys. It's their fault. Make no mistake.
>>
>>38534250
>It's their fault.
It's his fault. If his wife can remain loyal, then so can he. Staceys did not even speak to him but he had this whole plan to leave a lovely wife because HE wanted to.
>>
>>38534184
I do, but you need a qt pie gf.
make sure she is clean, and you can enjoy all the girl anus you want.
>>
>>38533774

>I'm not what women want, but I'm normal enough that they have to worry that maybe I don't know that.

Fuck I hate that so much.
>>
>>38534315
>Staceys did not even speak to him but he had this whole plan to leave a lovely wife because HE wanted to.
Bullshit. You don't know that. Hot girls put this thought in his head. They were making him coffee at Starbucks and flirting. He caught them admiring his upperclass fashion style and upperclass confidence. They knew he was a big shot and gave him a big head. These whores are responsible.
>>
>>38534485
And if he doesn't have the willpower to ignore that, he's a piece of shit that only cares about himself. Never did they say "leave your wife for me."

The girls were not flirting with him either. He specifically says "wonder if they are in reach if only I were single," meaning nothing actually happened. He also said he was simply bored and his wife is aging. That's the main reason why he decided to do this.
>>
>>38534066
Most robots don't want to date men so it's not as sensitive an issue.
>>
>>38533363

I hate how easy women have it in life compared to men. I hate that men are viewed as expendable. I hate women because women are viewed as valuable because they can merely reproduce.
>>
>>38534431
>Fuck I hate that so much.

You know what it's like?

It's like when you pull up to the toll booths and the guy with a squeegee is there.

And everyone gets that annoyed and uncomfortable look on their face and rolls up their windows really fast. "Aw, man - this fucking guy is going to try to squeegee my car. And then he's going to want money. Why doesn't he get a fucking job?"

And they all get that stone-faced look where their lips are set together and they refuse to make eye contact.

>I'm the guy with the squeegee in this situation.
>>
>>38533581
>tfw ex gf never let me near her anus
>tfw missed out on girl anus fun forever
there won't be another chance
>>
>>38534575
>"wonder if they are in reach if only I were single,"
you don't understand the male brain. this dude would not have deep introspective thoughts about Staceys if he was not perceiving attention from them, and he very likely was getting it-- for the reasons he explained about his new self vs his old self. he knew they were out of his league, but they started giving him signals and that made his mind start whirring.
>>
>>38533363
I hate women but it's not because of my mother. She and the other women in my family like my aunts and grandma are the only women that I like.
>>
>>38533425

pls cease and desist posting of used buhgina
>>
>>38534833
>I hate that men are viewed as expendable. I hate women because women are viewed as valuable because they can merely reproduce.
that is the natural order of things. they have only a finite number of eggs and a brief window to have them fertilized. men can contribute to the process for decades after puberty. you should be in awe of the magnificence of this great system that has proven itself over and over for hundreds of thousands of years and you are a part of it. your robothood is a part of the machine of the universe.
>>
>>38534987
They were not giving him attention. He simply gained more confidence and wealth and he knows this is what attracts young women, so he wanted to try it.

If you cannot control yourself to do something, it is your fault no matter how tempting it was. No one forces you to do anything except for yourself.
>>
>>38533363
WHO IS THIS PLEASE TELL
>>
>>38535197
Sorry bro I just found it on /b/
>>
>>38533413
This post right here
oreganio
>>
>>38535047

no shit. men are basically worker bees.

nature is cruel. that is why men are 80%+ of the suicides worldwide.
>>
>>38534953
hey least you got to creamypie that pussy m8.
cheer up.
>>
When I manage to get laid, women are my absolute favorite things in the world. Although I've been going through a dry spell for the past month, so now my resentment towards women is slowly creeping back. Maybe I hate women because I've always considered my mother to be stupid, and my sister is manipulative and narcissistic.
>>
File: 08.jpg (387KB, 1024x1539px) Image search: [Google]
08.jpg
387KB, 1024x1539px
Why do I find their warm flesh holes so delightful?
>>
File: 1496900996412.jpg (104KB, 1096x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1496900996412.jpg
104KB, 1096x1200px
No but she was an alcoholic for most of my life and disgusted me
>tfw clean the house on your own as a little kid because it was so disgusting and mom was passed out
>>
Well my mother threatened to slice me with a kitchen knife (its in her hand as she did that) when I was 12 didn't quite help.
>>
>>38533363
>Did your mothers abuse you?

yes and now I get the urge to kill any women who show interest in me since it makes me feel like I'm going to die
>>
Yes. Most stick-like objects in my house --- things like dusters, brooms, tongs etc eventually broke because of the beating.
>>
>>38533518
>In a way you do if you want to pass on your genes.
Kek, are you retarded?
You don't need to respect women to be able to fuck and impregnate them, white guys need to get the fuck out of here with that shit.

As for the OP, the reason I hate women is because I was sexually abused by my older sister for years and she has the gall to be some stuck up feminist cunt complaining about the patriarchy and gender inequality and all this other bullshit, usually as a way to complain about how white guys won't fuck her.
>>
>>38535047
>they have only a finite number of eggs
Thank god for test tube babys and cloning.
>>
>>38536119
>You don't need to respect women to be able to fuck and impregnate them
Enjoy losing your custody case
>>
>>38536163
Who cares?
Anon only mentioned passing on your genes, so long as you've got kids who gives a fuck whether or not you see them?
>>
>>38536163
ive met a lot of chads with similar to /r9k/ mindset. im pretty sure the people who hate women are either cant or can get laid very easily. the people defending women are always the guys who get some action here and there sometimes
>>
>>38536185
You sound like a typical degenerate nigger. Why would you bother passing on your genes if you're not going to be there? Children raised in single family homes are guaranteed to be fucked in some way or another, so what's the point?

Don't even bother, you're a piece of shit and so will your children be.
>>
>>38536246
Dumbfuck I don't have any kids, the only girl I've ever been with sexually is related to me, and I was in elementary school when it happened.
Anon stated that you have to respect women to pass on your genes, which is a bold-faced lie that I literally only ever see parroted by women or white guys.
>>
>>38536303
You're clearly the dumbfuck here. I never said you have kids. That's why I said don't bother. You would be a terrible dad and bring another robot to this world.
>the only girl I've ever been with sexually is related to me, and I was in elementary school when it happened.
Nice blogpost you feelfag. No one cares or asked you about your sexual history.
>>
>>38536349
>You would be a terrible dad and bring another robot to this world.
I don't dispute that, but seeing as this is /r9k/, that's true of pretty much everyone here.
That said, the quality of a child's upbringing is 100% irrelevant if your primary concern is to pass on your genes.
Hence why people in 3rd world shitholes still pump out kids like rabbits.
>>
File: 1495975319388.png (328KB, 368x530px) Image search: [Google]
1495975319388.png
328KB, 368x530px
>>38536303
Does your name start with a D?
This fucking site is way to retarded to post on.
Like 15 fucking times ive done the captacha to the tee and FUCKING NOTHING FFUCK YOU 4chan
>>
>>38536408
>Does your name start with a D?
It does
>>
>>38536383
You're taking the term "pass on your genes" too literally.

If you simply impregnate a girl and run, you're trash. There is no point in passing on your genes if you're not going to do it correctly i.e raising the child in a suitable environment. You would essentially be proud of being a failure.

You have autism.
>>
>>38536461
>You're taking the term "pass on your genes" too literally.
No, not really, all passing on your genes means is having children, you could be a good dad and be there for your kids and still end up with fuckup children, plenty of people on /r9k/ had decent fathers that are likely extremely disappointed in them.
Hell, there are also plenty of successful people who grew up without fathers.
In this context, "pass on your genes" just means having children, and respecting women is not a prerequisite for that.
Hell, you can still be a good father that's there for your children and not respect women, plenty of our grandfathers and great-grandfathers were exactly that.
>>
File: 1ae.jpg (560KB, 2048x1381px)
1ae.jpg
560KB, 2048x1381px
>>38536429
Jesus h fucking christ try it on with your sis again mate she tried and done it before just let her know you suck at women and need help.
And call some of your other siblings relatives it helps.
>>
If I'm not having sex, no one should be having it either.
>>
>>38536546
I-I thought you was ded Eliot...
>>
>>38536530
She's a cunt and embodies everything awful about modern women, fuck her and everyone she associates with.
>>
>>38536525
You need to respect them one way or another, even the slightest bit, to get them to sleep with you. No man goes up to a woman and just says "fuck you bitch, you're going to have my kids." Yeah no. That only works for Chad and he makes up a small part of the population. If you're ugly, girls will call you a creep and run. Most men have to work through that and respect her and pretend to care for some time.

/discussion
>>
>>38533363
The women I've known for years is fucking her half brother And said she can't she me as a man in a so a relationship is not in our future
>>
>>38536598
You'd be surprised what you can get away with with a lot of the gutter trash women out there anon.
I'm sure you could pretend to respect them, but that doesn't mean you have to actually respect them.
>>
>>38536621
>implying I wish to reproduce with gutter trash women
I would prefer a modest qt that respects herself enough to not fall for your normie mentality.
>>
Why are you posting CP on /r9k/?
>>
>>38536639
she does not look under 18
>>
>>38536637
We're all gutter trash in one way or another anon, and women are no exception.
The sooner you accept that and taper your expectations accordingly the sooner you can stop getting upset when people do fucked up or terrible shit.
>>
File: 1495235080936.jpg (617KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1495235080936.jpg
617KB, 1024x1024px
>>38536588
>88
Heil hitler.
Remember Adolf Hitler would have made it so a women would have to marry you.
But go ahead and tell me about your sister.
Reminds me of my female family.
>>
A couple basic reasons

>Maybe if I could get a girl, I wouldn't feel so bad
>Maybe if I was a girl, I wouldn't feel so bad
>>
>>38533463
fuck you

You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not originlel.
>>
File: 1488921630071.png (1MB, 800x694px) Image search: [Google]
1488921630071.png
1MB, 800x694px
>>38536791
>>Maybe if I could get a girl, I wouldn't feel so bad
>>Maybe if I was a girl, I wouldn't feel so bad
Stop projecting assfuck ass faggot ass pirate.
I hate women due to being around them...same with blacks and wiggers.
>>
>>38533363

DAMN IT!

I want to sniff that ass.
>>
>>38536869
>girls are mean to me
>if I could just get a girl, it wouldn't matter
or
>if I was a girl, I could get away with being mean like them

the faggot is you
>>
>>38533463

that is a good pussy.
>>
>>38533363
It's not exactly women we despise, it is the "modern woman". See, the modern woman (fembots: please note, this is not every single woman on earth - but it is still a large majority) believes that she has a right to whittle away her fertile years fucking a horde of Chads at whatever bar or club she frequents. This in and of itself is not a problem. It becomes a problem, however, when there are an excess of females in the dating pool - all of whom still believe they are entitled to the same Chads they fucked for one night when they were 20. Those men don't want to settle down with some 30yo roastie who spent the better half of her 20s hopping from dick to dick. These women then find that their expectations do not meet reality, and so find ways to punish or blame men for passing them up, even when the reasons given (by men) are similar to those a woman would give if she were to pass up a man.
>>
File: 1499281004771.jpg (50KB, 750x661px) Image search: [Google]
1499281004771.jpg
50KB, 750x661px
>>38536925
>girls are mean to me
>if I could just get a girl, it wouldn't matter
or
>if I was a girl, I could get away with being mean like them
Thats that projecting again.
Im mean and dont fucking care.
Suck and lick my ballz nigger pie fag.
I can do whatever I want.
Also no one wants to be a women and no one wants to "get" a women.
What happen to 4chan and why is everyone here a faggot?
Post something of substance or keep "wah I wanna be a reel grill"
Fucking bull shit and you know it its just you projecting.
DEEZ NUTZ NIGGA.
>>
File: 1499047783366.jpg (41KB, 600x656px)
1499047783366.jpg
41KB, 600x656px
>>38537028
>>if I was a girl, I could get away with being mean like them
Seriously you sad fucking nigger.
Are you out of your fucking mind?
Do you suck cock for money?
I dont care about women wanna know why?
They dont matter.
Everything is handed to them and they constantly have a "positive/positivist." about them.
FUCK YOU.
Smiling right now at your bullshit.
>>
>>38537028
Man
I don't know if I've ever seen someone so angry
And I was here the first night they turned the filter back off
>>
No but she's a literally sub 100 IQ, and my sister is a schizo
They are both obese
>>
File: 1499021067413.png (310KB, 642x738px)
1499021067413.png
310KB, 642x738px
>>38537087
>I don't know if I've ever seen someone so angry
Theres that projection again.
Sup nigger faggot.
Or does kike faggot make more sense?
Wow lol my nigger.
Go away and stop telling other people how they should feel.
NIGGER.
>>
>>38533363
well after considering they were the ones that gave us birth and therefore condemned us to suffer till we die, i have every right in this god forsaken world to hate every single one of them.
>>
File: 1.jpg (20KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
20KB, 852x480px
>>38533380
Same.

Women generally hate me, and look at me in disgust.

I do, however, have a positive relationship with my mom. She still has hope I wont be alone forever. I'm not too sure about that.
Thread posts: 115
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.