[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>this is literally America under Il Duche-bag Drumpf I can

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_osidw15oFN1uho318o1_500.png (217KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_osidw15oFN1uho318o1_500.png
217KB, 500x382px
>this is literally America under Il Duche-bag Drumpf

I can not wait for Drumpf to finally be impeached!
>>
Impeached for what exactly? You leftist morons have had months now to "find" a Russian connection and the best you have is an Email between Donalds son and some random Russian where he replies "I love it" to the idea of getting info they have proving Hilary is even more corrupt than we already know.

Fucking kill yourself already.
>>
>>38533014
So you admit the conspiracy is real?
>>
I still like Rick and Morty, in spite of its fanbase of redditors and leftists.
>>
>>38533014
It's liberals running in circles about muh Russia. not the leftists.
>>
>>38533130
>It's liberals running in circles about muh Russia. not the leftists.
Liberals = Leftists in denial
Given the right circumstances, Liberals will happily shout and scream the exact same traitorous nonsense.
>>
>>38533168
>>Given the right circumstances, Liberals will happily shout and scream the exact same traitorous nonsense.
libs would rather side with fascists. they always go on about compromise but they're only really interested in compromising with the right
>>
>>38533326
>libs would rather side with fascists
Speaking as somebody who would be branded a "fascist" by the left, libs would absolutely not. I constantly see self proclaimed libs or even "classic" libs side with leftists constantly.
>>
>>38533168
"Liberals" are all capitalists and are easily swayed by right wing rhetoric.
>>
>>38532998
DRUMPF's just going to prove to everyone that the GOP is stupid. He will ensure the dem's win for hundreds of years into the future, so I'm grateful for that.
>>
>>38532998
>Implying he is not talking about the Jews.
>>
>>38533014
He's already done enough to trigger impeachment. There's a YouTube video about the details. Not sure why they haven't done it yet
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.