[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would be the most unbearable physical pain?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4

File: Throat-Anatomy.jpg (33KB, 585x389px) Image search: [Google]
Throat-Anatomy.jpg
33KB, 585x389px
What would be the most unbearable physical pain?
>>
Falling asleep only to wake up from the pain caused by fire ants all over your body
>>
someone pulling your mask off
>>
I dont know but the worst ones i experience are eardrum pain, cavities being treated without anesthesia and my spine being slighly twisted. The last one made me beg for someone to come and kill me.
>>
Looking into your eyes, Anon.
>>
>>38532428
I think it's said kidney stones? Even women whom have gone through childbirth have said kidney stones are more painful.

Someone might say cluster headaches but that's a meme.
>>
Pancreatitis
>>
Manipulating every nerve in your bone so they would act like you are experiencing the most pain that your organism is capable of producing
>>
>>38532428
chronic anal fissure that won't heal and gets ripped open every time someone startles me
>>
>>38532504
But I'm a big guy
>>
>>38532504
Fuck it, mask on
>>
>>38532428
Well the worst I've felt was getting IV potassium.

>get flu, bad
>end up in hospital really dehydrated
>electrolytes dangerously low
>can't keep anything down
>docs decide to give electrolytes intravenously
>warn me it will be uncomfortable
>I think whatever, it can't be too bad
>could not have been more wrong
>chatting with nurse as she sets it up
>the instant the liquid enters me, feel worst burning sensation ever, from the IV site all the way up my arm
>takes my breath away mid sentence
>pain so bad I shit myself
>IV takes 4 hours
>pain hurts too bad to move at all, so I can't clean up
>electrolytes too imbalanced, can't have morphine
>sit in my own shit for 4 hours
Easily the worst physical pain I have ever been in. Can't really imagine anything worse to be honest.
>>
>>38532819
>be 8'ish
>playing football
>ball gets kicked down some steep ass enbackment in a forest full of random garbage that's been tossed down there over the years.
>we all go down to try and find because we're young retarded kids
>slip and trip over a branch
>get massive shard of glass stuck into my back
>didn't even realise it until like an hour later
>walk back to parents
"holy shit anon your back is bleeding like fuck"
>get rushed to hospital
>next few months has to have my arm in a pot and my back cleaned every weak
>felt like molten lava was being smeared across my back
I was only a kid but I had nightmares about going to the hospital.
>>
If you stuck a needle into your eye, would that be the worst pain ever?
>>
>>38533045
no not even close
are you asking seriously or shitposting?
>>
nerve pain had to be the worst.
>>
>>38532428
shattered femurs and serious kidney stones have been labeled as equivalent to the level of pain felt during pregnancy and thats probably the most anyone could manage due to the chemicals prevent death from shock but people with burst discs have to be put on suicide watch so that has to be a serious contender as well.
>>
>>38532530
I've got a kidney stone right now. Pissing blood some nights. Feels like a red hot razer blade being pulled out of your cock.

Honestly when it gets really bad I sometimes contemplate whether it would be easier to just cut my dick off.
>>
>>38533045
no my father has that done every month or so for medical reasons. no anesthesia needed. he says its essentially the same feeling and level of pain felt with ones put in your arm just in your eye instead.
>>
>>38533148
how often do you get them? drink more water bitch damn
>>
Getting your foreskin cut off.
>>
>>38532428
The existential pain of waking up every day and realizing the insignificance of my existence.
>>
>>38532428
this one time stacy was giving me head and her teeth grazed my dong
I gave her anal as punishment and we're all good
she learned her lesson and gives good blowj now
>>
>>38533182
I'm genetically inclined unfortunately.
>>
>>38533148
fun fact: while it feels like its in your dick its actually just lying in the ureter still. it hasn't even hit your bladder yet so if you think its bad now just wait till that shits actually being passed through your urethra.
>>
>>38532428
cavities that have gotten to the nerve and have created an abcess.
>>
File: IMG_3117.jpg (38KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3117.jpg
38KB, 400x400px
Having the courage to ask out a girl just to be turned down
>>
File: pepe (248).png (539KB, 594x517px) Image search: [Google]
pepe (248).png
539KB, 594x517px
>>38533247
Oh don't worry I've had the pleasure of passing them before...
>>
>>38533026
Potassium IV guy here.

I also had spinal fusion surgery when I was 13. They fused my vertebrae from the bottom of my neck down, and inserted two titanium rods one on either side of my spine.

Worst part was getting the drainage tube removed. I remember feeling it move inside me as they pulled it out.
>>
>Had pnumonuna
>couldnt keep anything down
>ok anon were gonna inject you with some fluids to help you breath
>oh shit here we go
>sticks it in
>ohfuckno.jpeg
>instantly vomits everywhere for a good 30 minuits
>mix little bit blood heavy amounts of water and liquifed nutrients
>could only breath for a good 20 seconds for 30 mins
>felt like i was drowning for ever
>>
>>38532428
the cold from being lonely
>>
>>38533148
how do I never ever get a kidney stone
>>
>>38532428
I saw a news story a few years back about some guy who got trapped in a large pressure cooker and got cooked alive. Think it reached 250+ degrees Celsius while he was in there. Can't really think of a worse way to go than that.
>>
>>38534163
drink water regularly.
>>
dehydrating to death
>>
>>38534356
Just found it
http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/573654/Bumble-Bee-Foods-tuna-cooked-alive-worker-industrial-death
>>
>>38532819
I had this too.
>have obscure disease called Kawasaki's
>white blood cells start killing your own red blood cells
>get last rites
>iv to kill white blood cells
>burning in my veins
>already have 105 fever
>genital rashes
>lymph nodes quadruple in size, hard to swallow and breathe
Es no bueno
>>
>>38533072
>>38533180

No seriously. If you had to take a sharp knife, and stick it in your eye, and slice open your eye, that wouldn't hurt like hell?
>>
>>38532428

theres lots of good torture methods out there

ingestation of acid, electocution, boiling, flaying burning, starvation/dehydration

i like the one where you stand someone on their head so blood is rushing to their brain and make it so they can't move. that's a shitty way to die
>>
>>38534669
Would a headstand really kill you?
>>
File: this little nigger right here.jpg (8KB, 250x165px) Image search: [Google]
this little nigger right here.jpg
8KB, 250x165px
>>38532428

there's chemicals that effect the bit of your brain that detects pain that basically trick it into going 100%

like the sting of the Irukandji jellyfish which if it injects enough venom into it's victim means people have to be restrained because they try to kill themselves it's so bad
>>
>>38534725

this is more like the situation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaIoXN-7FjM

but yeah, if you were held up in that position you would eventually die
>>
>>38534839
Damn that would be terrifying. I'll never understand cavers.
>>
>>38532428
I have a Morton's neuroma. Before it got under control, it was pretty unbearable when it got hit just right. Probably the worst pain I've ever felt. And even though the pain is "managed" right now, it still dictates what I can and can't do if I don't want to set it off.
>>
>leaving bathroom in house, dog gets in the way
>try to walk around him, accidentally kick the side of the doorway
>manage to somehow break 80% of the skin in front of the toenail on my big toe clean off, bleeding like a motherfucker
>no initial pain but I had to walk with a serious limp, it rarely stopped bleeding so I always had blisters on that foot and ruined tons of pairs of socks
>legs nearly gave out from pain every time I accidentally put too much weight on the toe, took a month to recover
>even after it healed I had gotten so used to my autistic limp that I had trouble walking normally for a week more
It wasn't particurally painful, especially compared to some of the shit on here, but it's the only story I really remember. Had pneumonia as a kid but 90% of the details I remember about the most painful part of it- one of the checkups- are either missing or illogical.
>>
My eyelids are in constant feeling of itchiness, it is diagnosed and I'm given stuff to help but I hurt the eight one pretty badly
>>
>>38534163

stop drinking soda
drink lots of water
drink a swig of apple cider vinegar a day

i had kidney stones when i was 17 - i actually asked the doctor to kill me lol
>>
burning alive while inhaling and choking on your charred body

that or being forced to sit in a tub of strong as fuck acid with only the lower half wasting away.
>>
Idk what the highest level of pain is that u can achieve without fainting but when i was 17 i had to go to the hospital for something on my back eventhough i never had any issues with my back. They asked me to lie down on my belly and they exposed my back to some chems and 5 mins later i could feel a needle penetrate my skin, felt like the needle expanded in my entire body, couple of miliseconds later there was this excruciating hot-ish pain for a good 2 mins, don't remember what happend after that. Family told me I was out for the rest of the day.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.