[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

slice of life question

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Notpopularcover.jpg (25KB, 220x310px) Image search: [Google]
Notpopularcover.jpg
25KB, 220x310px
Why do people like these shows about cute girls doing cute things? Honestly I do get it, what's the appeal of these shows?

>Is it the escape?
>Is that people want to do carnal acts with these girls?
>>
Watamote is most definitely not an escape
>>
Panacea for the hurt soul
>>
>>38532170

It's not really the sexual attraction to them. It's more like the allure of their cuteness/sweetness/happiness.

It's strange. Lonely, depressed guys are drawn to the exuberant happiness and cuteness of cute girls.

e.g.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZD71JeX4Vk0
>>
>>38532170
Slice of Life is retarded. It's just eye candy.
I don't mind moral, cute girls in other genres though.
>>
I have already tried using Google but I don't get what does Slice of Life mean and why is it so hated here. Can some kind anon explain?
>>
>>38532199
whaddaya MEAN?

>>38532277
Primarily shows focusing on day to day lives of characters with no overarching story; they primarily focus on school or work life?
>>
File: 1499883761872.jpg (22KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1499883761872.jpg
22KB, 250x250px
>>38532170
i wanna fuck tomoko
>>
>>38532170
It's just cute ffs stop being such a sperg.
>>
>>38532381
I just don't see the appeal.
>>
>>38532457
That's because of your autism, you just don't get people.
>>
>>38532170
MtF here. For me it's always been a sort-of buffer against the evil of the real world. I can always retreat to somewhere comfy, if fictional, and soak up the cute.

I literally recharge on cuteness.
>>
>>38532199
snake oil hallucinogen maybe
the rot expands in the meantime
>>
File: 6d2.jpg (26KB, 500x492px) Image search: [Google]
6d2.jpg
26KB, 500x492px
>>38532170
I guess when you are feeling really apathetic, but dont want to just to lay on the bed, you can at least watch one of these shows so that flow of time would feel quicker to you.

Kind of timesink
>>
>>38532319
I'll make a guess them. Maybe those who follow them are people who have lost that part of their lives (for whatever reason) and many of the experiences that come with them, so that's their way of living and feeling it. We don't care about fiction when our life is better. But of our life is shit the fiction we enjoy is not that of princes and princesses or dragons and superheroes but that of a normal life.
>>
>>38532876
makes sense...............
Why not try to better your life instead/
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.