[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it creepy for a 36 year old guy to date an 18 year old girl?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: 006.png (780KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
006.png
780KB, 1280x720px
Is it creepy for a 36 year old guy to date an 18 year old girl?
>>
Nah, they're just jealous.
>>
>>38531966
Not at all. This guy >>38532025 sums it up
>>
A lot of people do a lot of goofy shit, why would anyone care?
>>
>>38531966
just don't knock her up.
>>
Why are you dating a child you sick fuck?
>>
>>38531966
She's an adult, so no.
>>
>>38532214
She's pretty and nice and first girl to show interest.
>>
>>38532214
>18
>child
lmao
>>
>>38532332
Good for you OP. You slay that puss.
>>
>>38532332
Cool OP. I'm 34 and gonna smash some 20 year old 4chan slut this weekend. Have fun.
>>
>>38531966
Is she obese or something?
>>
OP is a pedophile and so is everyone encouraging him.
>>
>>38532214
>child
she is age of consent unless you live in third world shit hole
>>
>>38531966
In a perfect world where the standard is young girls and boys finding each other and building a relationship and getting married young, it's absolutely wrong to do what you're doing.

In the current world of sexual liberation? There's literally nothing wrong with it. There's a very good chance she's already thrown her virginity away. Anyone who tries to shame you for it is jealous.
>>
>>38531966
Yes but she's also retarded for dating a 36 year old.
>>
>>38531966
Yeah, but only because roasties are bitter and men are jealous.

Do it faggot.
>>
>>38531966
Yes, it's creepy. Most people will find your relationship unsettling.
>>
>>38531966
>everything's legal
>normalfags still disgusted
I don't understand people.
>>
>>38531966
Nope
follow your dreams
If it ain't illegal... it's possible
>>
I find it hot! I want a much older man to date me
>>
No, but I think that there is nothing wrong with a 46 year old fucking a 15 year old, so don't take me too seriously.
>>
>>38533310
How am a pedophile for thinking the age of consent should be lowered to fifteen?
>>
Regardless of what the law says, 16 and over is fine IMO.
>>
>>38531966
>dating anyone younger than 25 in [ Current Year ]

I don't think the creep factor is the problem here, OP...
>>
>>38534263
Be biologically female and you're good to go.
>>
>>38534738
I am biologically female :3c
>>
>>38535230
Then pull down your pants and let me DESTROY YOU... SEXUALLY! Oh my goddddddddd...
>>
>>38535254
Reddit everyone

Original kek
>>
>>38531966
I'm 27 and it's still creepy for ME to date an 18-year-old girl (I sadly know from experience).
>>
File: 1280094351932.jpg (385KB, 555x3476px) Image search: [Google]
1280094351932.jpg
385KB, 555x3476px
>Mid 20's
>work with the public
>qt 16 year old keeps coming in to talk to me, plays with her hair, smiles a full smile and blushes when she talks to me

I don't care if anyone finds it creepy, she gives me an opening and I'm fucking that qt 16 year old pussy. If I don't fuck her, some Chad will and just toss her away
>>
Well I mean yeah it is kind of creepy, mostly because she probably has daddy issues and you're probably a grown manchild yourself. Just be aware that in a few years she will grow up and regret every second you guys spent together, telling her friends about what an opportunistic creep you were to get with her straight out of high school.
>>
>>38531966
She's an adult and she can make her own decisions on whom to date. Not creepy.
>>
>>38536586
I will never condemn a man for seizing that ripe pussy.

Good luck.
>>
>>38536610
>make a choice as an adult
>willingly go out with someone whom you consider a manchild
>omg he was such an opportunistic creep ewwww :(((

She can regret her own mistakes. Op smash that if she's up for it.
>>
>>38536861
Oh I definitely agree, if a girl is making that decision to date a neckbeard who posts on /r9k/, it's definitely her own fault and she was destined to be a thot anyway due to her parental failures. I'm just saying, OP, don't think it's a magical fairytale romance, once she grows up a little and sees her friends are dating people their own ages and having normal relationships, she will bail. If you don't care about that, then carry on, more power to you.
>>
I don't feel as bad being a 26 year old who wants to date a local 19 year old now.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.